The Church of Christ is the only chur...
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#3220 Feb 26, 2013
lowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
ok. went there i did a pretty good tour and i did not see one thing to back up your claim i find it hard to believe,technology aside, any organization has the ability to track these type statistics.
i want call them bogus but withold the right to do so, the problem does exist but to blame it on religion is baseless.
How would atheism improve this situation when you got so many despots with thier own evil agenda ?
I'll tell you how atheism would improve the situation. There would be billions available to feed these poor kids not just from property taxes but in the wealth that is not squandered on huge obscene churches. It is no accident as you know that the poorest countries and the poorest States in the US are generally the most religious.
You didn't find anything on that website to back up my claim - right? Here is the first sentence from it: "About 25,000 people die every day of hunger or hunger-related causes, according to the United Nations. "
What does it take to get you to read, learn and understand.
jesus gd christtt

United States

#3221 Feb 26, 2013
jesus hates you all
jesus gd christtt

United States

#3222 Feb 26, 2013
jesus hates all of you
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#3224 Feb 26, 2013
jesus gd christtt wrote:
jesus hates all of you
How do you know? You got a Jphone?
atheist blows

Jackson, TN

#3225 Feb 26, 2013
Born Free wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like trying to prove the square root of minus one. There is nothing to disprove. I am not required to disprove fairies, Easter Bunnies, leprechauns or gods because they are all the same - non existent. Can you disprove tooth fairies? The question is pointless - right - they do not exist so no need to disprove.
Can you understand this? If I make a claim that something exists like a Ford 950 XM with a 38 liter ambrosia motor, the burden is on me to prove it. You would say "I don't believe you, prove it," and you would be quite right to say that. You would not say "I can't disprove it so there must be such a vehicle." Now if that doesn't make sense to you - your blinders are set too high.
you're a born dumbass,i dont have to prove shit.You are the one on here with your b/s.I didn't come on a retard topic atheist blog and try to convence you God's real. You're the one coming on a God topic trying to convence me. So the burden of proof is on you.I told you idiots to go make up your own topic.
ANTI-ATHEIST

Oakland, TN

#3226 Feb 26, 2013
Auntie Theist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you how atheism would improve the situation. There would be billions available to feed these poor kids not just from property taxes but in the wealth that is not squandered on huge obscene churches. It is no accident as you know that the poorest countries and the poorest States in the US are generally the most religious.
You didn't find anything on that website to back up my claim - right? Here is the first sentence from it: "About 25,000 people die every day of hunger or hunger-related causes, according to the United Nations. "
What does it take to get you to read, learn and understand.
i was waiting to see how long it would take you to throw that united nations crap up here.

damn lies you gullible prick there have been more wars and misery inflicted on this planet by the un in your lifetime than the past 200 years.

no no no all lies
ANTI-ATHEIST

Oakland, TN

#3228 Feb 26, 2013
According to Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
That burden of proof is a bitch, isn't it.
What good evidence or reasoned argument do you have for the existence of your god?
knuckle head. you need your sleep
atheist blows

Jackson, TN

#3230 Feb 26, 2013
According to Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
That burden of proof is a bitch, isn't it.
What good evidence or reasoned argument do you have for the existence of your god?
ou tell me homo,you're the one on a church topic.Im not on your dumbass clueless moron atheist topic.Burden is on you moron
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#3232 Feb 26, 2013
ANTI-ATHEIST wrote:
<quoted text>
i was waiting to see how long it would take you to throw that united nations crap up here.
damn lies you gullible prick there have been more wars and misery inflicted on this planet by the un in your lifetime than the past 200 years.
no no no all lies
So you know better than the United Nations. You have no doubt employed armies of information gatherers all over the planet. OK what are your figures? Produce them - prove me wrong!
On the topic of violence I recommend "The Better Angels of our Nature - Why Violence has Declined" by Steven Pinker. This tome (thicker than your bible) details the decline in violence since hunter/gatherers. Every page is filled with graphs and peer reviewed sources. Violence in the shape of wars had declined dramatically over centuries. We are now in what he calls the long peace which means that the number of deaths/100,000 is RELATIVELY at the lowest it has ever been in recorded history. Before making claims about violence you should research the topic and learn.
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#3233 Feb 26, 2013
atheist blows wrote:
<quoted text> you're a born dumbass,i dont have to prove shit.You are the one on here with your b/s.I didn't come on a retard topic atheist blog and try to convence you God's real. You're the one coming on a God topic trying to convence me. So the burden of proof is on you.I told you idiots to go make up your own topic.
You obviously didn't understand his post. He's not trying to convince you of anything. He is pointing out your missing logic.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3234 Feb 26, 2013
ABc wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional and brainwashed. Try looking at a different point of view. Best of luck ;)
Prove us wrong.

Location hidden

#3235 Feb 26, 2013
Auntie Theist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this game that he has set up (25,000 innocent deaths today) is disgusting. If he existed, I would want no part of any game he invented that involves innocent suffering. I think less of you for playing the game.
It's not God's fault it's man's fault, so why do you continue to put the blame on God. God has given you the tools to take care of problems like you're talking about, but man refuses to do good, so people suffer, and children to.
atheist blows

Jackson, TN

#3236 Feb 26, 2013
Auntie Theist wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't understand his post. He's not trying to convince you of anything. He is pointing out your missing logic.
and you don't understand mine crossdressing fuktard.This is a church post not a dumbass atheist post.You waste your time on here,but then again thats all you idiots have.
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#3237 Feb 26, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> It's not God's fault it's man's fault, so why do you continue to put the blame on God. God has given you the tools to take care of problems like you're talking about, but man refuses to do good, so people suffer, and children to.
Your god doesn't exist so he certainly hasn't given me any tools. Has he given you the tools?
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#3238 Feb 26, 2013
atheist blows wrote:
<quoted text>and you don't understand mine crossdressing fuktard.This is a church post not a dumbass atheist post.You waste your time on here,but then again thats all you idiots have.
I know you are trying to insult me by using the terms crossdressing and gay. Crossdressing is not an unpleasant idea. There is no guilt or shame attached to any sexual fetish. Perhaps I should try it. I know you can't understand that as your religious brainwashing teaches you it is somehow dirty or weird. The fault lies in you, and as long as you hold on to the religious chains you will never experience the freedom that we have.
Likewise for gay. I have many gay friends and I consider it a complement to be likened to them. Again there is no shame or guilt in any consensual act, so why not try it? I know why - you've been brainwashed and you need to be de-programmed to a state of freedom without fear.

Location hidden

#3239 Feb 26, 2013
Auntie Theist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god doesn't exist so he certainly hasn't given me any tools. Has he given you the tools?
This is an atheist world because God has given us the responsibility to take care of this world, just the way YOU wanted it, and you complain about your world and the things that happen in it. You're such a hypocrite. You try and blame God for the mess on earth and then you say he doesn't exsist, real bright.
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#3240 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text> This is an atheist world because God has given us the responsibility to take care of this world, just the way YOU wanted it, and you complain about your world and the things that happen in it. You're such a hypocrite. You try and blame God for the mess on earth and then you say he doesn't exsist, real bright.
If your god exists, then I blame him for having no compassion. Why these children are starving is not the issue. Please cease trying to make it so. The fact remains they are starving and your god has the power to help, yet he refuses. As a humanitarian, I would help anyone I find in trouble if I can - I don't care who's fault it is - I wouldn't even bother to ask.

Location hidden

#3241 Feb 26, 2013
Auntie Theist wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god exists, then I blame him for having no compassion. Why these children are starving is not the issue. Please cease trying to make it so. The fact remains they are starving and your god has the power to help, yet he refuses. As a humanitarian, I would help anyone I find in trouble if I can - I don't care who's fault it is - I wouldn't even bother to ask.
Let me ask you this, who caused the problems on earth?
Anonymous

Jackson, TN

#3242 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text> Let me ask you this, who caused the problems on earth?
Could you be more specific? Problems? You mean war or poor parenting?

Location hidden

#3243 Feb 26, 2013
EvolutionMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be more specific? Problems? You mean war or poor parenting?
You know very well EVERYTHING happens because of man, there is no other form of life on earth, and anywhere else, so man is the cause, excluding natural disasters. This world is a atheist world because God doesn't intervene in life, so why can't you accept that a world without God is what you see right now, and there's plenty, and I do mean plenty of room for improvement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for prevenagimicks shirts 1 hr Ana 5
I call BS on the Edenwood Home Invasion 1 hr Drew 28
White Hobbit vs Black panther 2 hr Locked up 2
Bruce Lee and Myke May - Twins 4 hr Guest 2
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 6 hr Chanta53 3,345
Sadie lou saloon 6 hr American man 7
hollywood cinema (Jul '12) 6 hr johnssidepiece 11

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance