The Church of Christ is the only chur...

The Church of Christ is the only church where you can be saved.

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 230
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2012
The Church of Christ is the only church where you can be saved, and is the only church of the bible.

Judged:

17

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Good girl

Jackson, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Oh, please....
Mary

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2012
You sound just like a C of C preacher!!! I bet you beat and sexually abuse your wife behind closed doors just like the Winkler preacher man did.
Working for the Lord wrote:
The Church of Christ is the only church where you can be saved, and is the only church of the bible.
jbb

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Working for the Lord wrote:
The Church of Christ is the only church where you can be saved, and is the only church of the bible.
The church of Christ is a cult.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Working for the Lord wrote:
The Church of Christ is the only church where you can be saved, and is the only church of the bible.
K. Thx!
guest

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>You sound just like a C of C preacher!!! I bet you beat and sexually abuse your wife behind closed doors just like the Winkler preacher man did.
Mary Winkler is a cold blooded murderer.
guest

Jackson, TN

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Yay trolls!
Selmer

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2012
I would not recommend messing with Mary Winkler......
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Winkler is a cold blooded murderer.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 10, 2012
guest wrote:
Yay trolls!
...and another, I see.
guest

Jackson, TN

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Mary winkler... Like a boss.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 10, 2012
I was expecting dialogue of why the Church of Christ is the only church of the bible , not childish criticism. Mary Winkler and her husband do not reflect the Church of Christ as what the church stand for , so why bring up something like this. The CoC is the only church where you can be saved. The church was established in the year 33AD. Jesus said he would build HIS church, which is the CoC. Romans 16:16. Can anyone tell me different? Can anyone tell me what one must do to be saved?
STFU TROLL

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2012
You spew all that BS and then turn around and ask a question you all ready know the answer too. Too bad Mary did not blast your ignorant ass.
Working for the Lord wrote:
I was expecting dialogue of why the Church of Christ is the only church of the bible , not childish criticism. Mary Winkler and her husband do not reflect the Church of Christ as what the church stand for , so why bring up something like this. The CoC is the only church where you can be saved. The church was established in the year 33AD. Jesus said he would build HIS church, which is the CoC. Romans 16:16. Can anyone tell me different? Can anyone tell me what one must do to be saved?
guest

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2012
STFU TROLL wrote:
You spew all that BS and then turn around and ask a question you all ready know the answer too. Too bad Mary did not blast your ignorant ass.
<quoted text>
C'Mon freethinker, we need you now...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Working for the Lord wrote:
I was expecting dialogue of why the Church of Christ is the only church of the bible , not childish criticism. Mary Winkler and her husband do not reflect the Church of Christ as what the church stand for , so why bring up something like this. The CoC is the only church where you can be saved. The church was established in the year 33AD. Jesus said he would build HIS church, which is the CoC. Romans 16:16. Can anyone tell me different? Can anyone tell me what one must do to be saved?
I think it's just that nobody cares. The Church of _________ is full of horse droppings.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 10, 2012
STFU TROLL wrote:
You spew all that BS and then turn around and ask a question you all ready know the answer too. Too bad Mary did not blast your ignorant ass.
<quoted text>
As a man thinketh so is he. With this said I need nothing else to say of your behaviour.
jbb

Dallas, TX

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Working for the Lord wrote:
I was expecting dialogue of why the Church of Christ is the only church of the bible , not childish criticism. Mary Winkler and her husband do not reflect the Church of Christ as what the church stand for , so why bring up something like this. The CoC is the only church where you can be saved. The church was established in the year 33AD. Jesus said he would build HIS church, which is the CoC. Romans 16:16. Can anyone tell me different? Can anyone tell me what one must do to be saved?
http://www.av1611.org/jmelton/chchurch.html

Here's a good start.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 10, 2012
LowSpark wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's just that nobody cares. The Church of _________ is full of horse droppings.
So blaming Jesus for what others do and decide never to worship in the only Church that can save your soul has some deciding not to come and worship or become a Christian, all because of what people do, not Jesus. Take care of your soul and go to church and avoid all the bad things some people do, instead pray for them.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 10, 2012
jbb wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.av1611.org/jmelton/chchurch.html
Here's a good start.
I've seen it and I see so many flaws in it as I wouldn't know where to begin. As a member of the CoC we attend church to worship in SPIRIT and in truth, so your very first sentence makes no sense at all. I urge you to study as rhis the only way to know the truth, as there are many wolves in sheep clothing that will do anything to get you to stumble from the truth.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 10, 2012
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text>So blaming Jesus for what others do and decide never to worship in the only Church that can save your soul has some deciding not to come and worship or become a Christian, all because of what people do, not Jesus. Take care of your soul and go to church and avoid all the bad things some people do, instead pray for them.
Are you posting in tongues? Dude, I left the church after I was able to clearly see that it is a business built on hearsay, conjecture and outright lies. Thank God I don't go to church!
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#21 Nov 10, 2012
Working for the Lord wrote:
The Church of Christ is the only church where you can be saved, and is the only church of the bible.
Are you another cult member on drugs??? I hope you are not that stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 230
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex daugther Bella 1 hr Baby momma 1
New Church comes to Jackson 1 hr Observer 4
Jackson walk Phase 2 - the Bemis Mill 1 hr guest 90
Bethel Baptist Church Preacher? (Jul '11) 1 hr Friend 57
Today's bible verse 1 hr Auntie Theist 152
cheddars (Aug '11) 4 hr Thatgirl 39
Divorce lawyers???? (Nov '12) 6 hr struggleS 37

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages