First Prev
of 52
Next Last
bevis

Jackson, MS

#1038 Jan 4, 2013
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you waiting ? Why not just send them today? Seriously I don't have the patience for your bull shit so get it over with already.
Btw everybody that views your dribble is "watching" , watching you make a damn fool of yourself.
You're not interested in adding to the argument in objective way so find something better to do with your time.
Ialso am part of the network. When we set a deadline ,that is exactly what it is. A deadline. Why move it up till another date? That will require we send notification to our many associates about the chnge which we will not do.

You posted 4 hours ago. That would be about 2 in the morning. Cant sleep or on a swing shift? If the later Bodine and Toyota will probably like knowing what you do on their time.

At any rate we have gleaned every post you have made on this thread and many others about your hatred. Perhaps you dont understand that all of that is what will be included in the flood of emails along with that photo.

All you got to do is take the name Toyota out. I doubt GM would like someone posting using a name like GM bitch.

Tick_Tock MR Edwards.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1039 Jan 4, 2013
bevis wrote:
<quoted text>Ialso am part of the network. When we set a deadline ,that is exactly what it is. A deadline. Why move it up till another date? That will require we send notification to our many associates about the chnge which we will not do.

You posted 4 hours ago. That would be about 2 in the morning. Cant sleep or on a swing shift? If the later Bodine and Toyota will probably like knowing what you do on their time.

At any rate we have gleaned every post you have made on this thread and many others about your hatred. Perhaps you dont understand that all of that is what will be included in the flood of emails along with that photo.

All you got to do is take the name Toyota out. I doubt GM would like someone posting using a name like GM bitch.

Tick_Tock MR Edwards.
It's not i that has hatred it's you other wise you wouldn't be trying to threaten me. I really just don't give a shit.
Even if I believed you I still wouldn't give a shit. I don't care because it doesn't change anything. You're just a mad Christian because the FFRF made you take down your stupid cross off the water tower now you want to try to take some kind of revenge on an atheist.

Also just because you change your name on topix doesn't mean you're a network of any sort. It means you changed your name on topix and are trying to convince me that you are multiple people..... Btw it is failing.
Pocahontas JD

Jackson, MS

#1041 Jan 4, 2013
You are also missing the point It is the use oy Toyota that is the rub as it gives the appearance that it is being sanctioned by them.

For example, let us assume someone ,maybe you, used the name of a law enforcement agency to spread their hate mongering,do you think that would fly.

TICK-Tock and why do you really give a shit since it aint you?

Location hidden

#1042 Jan 4, 2013
Pocahontas JD wrote:
You are also missing the point It is the use oy Toyota that is the rub as it gives the appearance that it is being sanctioned by them.

For example, let us assume someone ,maybe you, used the name of a law enforcement agency to spread their hate mongering,do you think that would fly.

TICK-Tock and why do you really give a shit since it aint you?
No ,only a moron with a comprehension and interpretation problem would see it that way. I can use whatever moniker I choose to. And there is nothing that you can do to change this.
lowboy

Oakland, TN

#1043 Jan 4, 2013
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>
No ,only a moron with a comprehension and interpretation problem would see it that way. I can use whatever moniker I choose to. And there is nothing that you can do to change this.
I think when our million emails hit toyota with all the other attachments; well as that old country classic goes: There will be some changes made.

you cant use their name like this without their permission, What part of that does your dumbass Mr reason not understand.

Hickory dickory dock
Westboro

Salt Lake City, UT

#1044 Jan 4, 2013
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>
we are standing by

Location hidden

#1046 Jan 4, 2013
Westboro wrote:
<quoted text>we are standing by
Well by all means stand by lol
It's sad when people believe their own lies. Btw the way could I get one of those emails to. I would like a good lough .
Alex Edwards

United States

#1047 Jan 5, 2013
Tell your lonely wife to quit calling me when your working nights. I don't have time to sexually satisfy her or play "daddy" to you kid while you waste away on topix.

Lexington Man

Location hidden

#1048 Jan 5, 2013
Alex Edwards wrote:
Tell your lonely wife to quit calling me when your working nights. I don't have time to sexually satisfy her or play "daddy" to you kid while you waste away on topix.

Lexington Man
Is that all ?
Pocahontas JD

Oakland, TN

#1049 Jan 5, 2013
To whomit may concern:

Westboro baptist Churc will hold a demonstration at 2 PM on 1-10-2013 at the entrance To Bodine aluminum in Jackson Tenn.

The theme will be to protest an atheist corporation allowing it's employees to use thier corpotate name in an internet hate mongering campaign aimed at people of faith.

Please drive by and blow your horn to show support.

Jackson, TN

#1051 Jan 5, 2013
According to Reason wrote:
Please take some photos for us.
Well, which is it, 2 billion or 13.7 billion years?
mayor james bellar

Cookeville, TN

#1053 Jan 6, 2013
Pocahontas JD wrote:
To whomit may concern:

Westboro baptist Churc will hold a demonstration at 2 PM on 1-10-2013 at the entrance To Bodine aluminum in Jackson Tenn.

The theme will be to protest an atheist corporation allowing it's employees to use thier corpotate name in an internet hate mongering campaign aimed at people of faith.

Bodine doesn't have funerals there so I don't believe they will be showing up.
mayor james bellar

Cookeville, TN

#1054 Jan 6, 2013
Pocahontas JD wrote:
To whomit may concern:

WATCHING 14397-00
Answers

Jackson, TN

#1055 Mar 8, 2013
Poor deluded "adults" just can't give up on the last santa claus. Organized society determines and makes laws. Your mental construct of god doesn't exist in most parts of the world,yet basic morality still exists in those places where your "god" does not.
Answers

Jackson, TN

#1056 Mar 8, 2013
mayor james bellar wrote:
<quoted text>
WATCHING 14397-00
If you mean support for those terrorist WBC then you can go get f$%ked !! fundie
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#1057 Mar 8, 2013
Pocahontas JD wrote:
To whomit may concern:
Please explain "atheist corporation."
Do you actively support Westboro?
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#1059 Mar 8, 2013
atheist are morons wrote:
Awe you suck cause your family members are inbreeding and we have enough apes and monkeys to take care of
Why would you make a statement like that? It seems to be a claim without evidence much like having faith. Do you have faith that my family members are committing incest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism and Homosexuality 36 min another viewer 793
News Mary Winkler visit with children blocked by app... (Sep '07) 43 min Kayla 37
Raffertys 44 min Justsayin 5
Betsy Riggs 46 min Dice 3
Bowling alley getting sued for $3,000,000.00 (Feb '12) 1 hr guest 16
Nurse RockDoc's Opinion Of Jackson [Video in Di... 2 hr JacksonTN 17
Dreams about murder: What do they mean? 3 hr Wide Awake 1
Report Local Nurse to the Government 8 hr Get r done 18
Jackson Country Club (Jul '11) 11 hr Who cares 88
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages