According to Reason

Lexington, TN

#1018 Dec 29, 2012
According to Reason wrote:
<quoted text>Please Murray, tell how human sacrifice helps anything. How comes it that the torture and human sacrifice of somebody, which if I had been present it would have been my duty to try and prevent, which I did not ask for, which took place thousands of years before I was born, commits me and that my sins are forgiven by this human sacrifice?

I don't NOT believe the fantastic stories of dead people being reanimated, water being magically turned into wine, or demons being driven into pigs because of church hypocrisy. I disbelieve because of the absolute lack of evidence for any of those things. When asked for evidence the answer is always the same, fucking faith. Faith is not a reason. Uttering “because I have faith” only changes the question from why do you believe to why do you have faith. The only difference is that you removed “evidence” from the list of possible answers. FAITH is simply believing that something is true BECAUSE YOU WANT IT TO BE TRUE. That is neither honest nor something to base real world decisions on.
I do NOT ***
Jasper J

Pearl, MS

#1019 Dec 31, 2012
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching what ? For the next rapture prediction ?
Waiting and watching for the day toyota makes you quit using their name to spew your hate.

Obviously the Toyota family are not christian but I doubt very seriously they give their blessings to your shenanigans.

I captured that photo of you in your black leather jacket,beer in hand and the little bimbo making eyes at you.

Alex, I think i will send it to toyota usa and see if they approve of you doing this crap

Might outa get a new posting name. You have until 1-10-2013 to acknowledge the change.

Lexington, TN

#1020 Dec 31, 2012
Jasper J wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting and watching for the day toyota makes you quit using their name to spew your hate.
Obviously the Toyota family are not christian but I doubt very seriously they give their blessings to your shenanigans.
I captured that photo of you in your black leather jacket,beer in hand and the little bimbo making eyes at you.
Alex, I think i will send it to toyota usa and see if they approve of you doing this crap
Might outa get a new posting name. You have until 1-10-2013 to acknowledge the change.
Seriously? I have blown loads in socks more intelligent than you.
Jasper J

Pearl, MS

#1021 Dec 31, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? I have blown loads in socks more intelligent than you.
Sounds like a primative and nasty way to achieve orgasm.

Serious as a heart attack

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1022 Dec 31, 2012
Jasper J wrote:
<quoted text>Waiting and watching for the day toyota makes you quit using their name to spew your hate.

Haahaha alright . Do your worst. I mean the absolute worst you can possibly do.
jasper j

Pearl, MS

#1023 Dec 31, 2012
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Haahaha alright . Do your worst. I mean the absolute worst you can possibly do.
I think you do not understand. Our network is expansive and growing. A new day has dawned in this battle of haters of the Christian religion. We to have mastered the internent. On the annointed date 1.500.000 e- mails with your name and said photo will be sent to Toyota USA and Bodine.

Location hidden

#1024 Dec 31, 2012
jasper j wrote:
<quoted text>I think you do not understand. Our network is expansive and growing. A new day has dawned in this battle of haters of the Christian religion. We to have mastered the internent. On the annointed date 1.500.000 e- mails with your name and said photo will be sent to Toyota USA and Bodine.
You apparently haven't mastered the use of a comma.
1.500.000 is basically 1.5 emails or 1and 1/2 emails is what that number comes to be.

Lexington, TN

#1025 Dec 31, 2012
He claims to have this awesome network of people but he hasn't learned basic math. Is that any surprise? It is a lack of education which had left him stuck in a make believe fantasy game in the first place. He does not want the game to end and so reacts with childlike tantrums and empty threats. So he is going to get his Christian guild together and tell on you. That would be as pointless as me sending copies of his harassing threats to Jasper Engines and Transmissions.

You know the internet can be awesome in so many ways. In this instance we get to read the actual words of a religious zealot who would never in a million years have anything like the nerve to act this way in public.

He is so mad that we do not believe his fantasy game is real that he is willing to go to any length to cause harm anyway he can, when all it would take is the presentation of sound evidence that what he was indoctrinated with as a child is true. Is it not telling that he insists on taking the former over the latter.
lowboy

Oakland, TN

#1026 Dec 31, 2012
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently haven't mastered the use of a comma.
1.500.000 is basically 1.5 emails or 1and 1/2 emails is what that number comes to be.
I am part of the network. You shall see as will your guest.

Location hidden

#1027 Dec 31, 2012
lowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I am part of the network. You shall see as will your guest.
The network of your many imaginary friends. Is Jesus and Moses is there to?

Lexington, TN

#1028 Dec 31, 2012
Yea, you're trying to tell us you have a network of people and try to prove that on a message forum where anyone an make up any name they want, as many times as they want? Come on dude, what are you 12?

Location hidden

#1029 Dec 31, 2012
Guest wrote:
Yea, you're trying to tell us you have a network of people and try to prove that on a message forum where anyone an make up any name they want, as many times as they want? Come on dude, what are you 12?
No it's just mayor west lol
POCACHONTAS JD

Pearl, MS

#1030 Jan 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
MR GUEST.. YOU SEEM TO SUFFER FROM PERSONALTY DISORDER. ONE TIME YOUR FOR THE CHRITIANS. NEXT TIME YOUR FOR THE ATHEISTS.
SOME OF US MAYBE BE USING DIFFERENT NAMES BUT OUR MESSAGE IS ALWAYS THE SAME.
WHATS UP WIYH YOU DICK HEAD?

United States

#1031 Jan 3, 2013
You really should learn to use the SHIFT key Pocachontas, you mad bro? Is the reason for the back and forth not obvious to you? If not, then think really hard about it and get back to me when you figure it out.

TIP: The answer is not in the Bible.
uthinkisay

Memphis, TN

#1032 Jan 3, 2013
I have a slightly Gnostic view point on my interpretation of Christianity. I have read and really put a lot of thought into what I believe Christ message was to the world, and that is this. We are all sons and daughters of the one true God the ALPHA & OMEGA. We all have a divine spark in us and that is our soul. Only once in the new testament does Christ use the word command.

John 13:34-35
34 A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

That is what I believe is the heart of what Christ message was. We are all apart of a whole a "singularity" if you will. And we should treat one another as such.

For the atheist I just don't see how you can observe the world around you and it preciseness and say we are the result of a cosmic crap shoot.

Also for the non believers what say you to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal 's_Wager

Not saying this should make you believe. Just wonder what your thoughts on the topic are.

Location hidden

#1033 Jan 3, 2013
uthinkisay wrote:
I have a slightly Gnostic view point on my interpretation of Christianity. I have read and really put a lot of thought into what I believe Christ message was to the world, and that is this. We are all sons and daughters of the one true God the ALPHA & OMEGA. We all have a divine spark in us and that is our soul. Only once in the new testament does Christ use the word command.

John 13:34-35
34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

That is what I believe is the heart of what Christ message was. We are all apart of a whole a "singularity" if you will. And we should treat one another as such.

For the atheist I just don't see how you can observe the world around you and it preciseness and say we are the result of a cosmic crap shoot.

Also for the non believers what say you to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal 's_Wager

Not saying this should make you believe. Just wonder what your thoughts on the topic are.
That's a false dichotomy that's what pascal wager is.

Fallacy One: It assumes that there is only one god which can be believed in, the Christian one. This is not true, since there are a plethora of gods that have been believed throughout the millennia. This would have to be applied to each and every one of those gods to be true, and this would clearly be impossible, due to the clashing natures of many of the said gods.

Fallacy Two: It assumes that simply wagering on [the Christian] God will buy one entrance into Heaven. While this may be so, the Wager does not instill a belief, it instills an appearance of a belief. Since the god in question is presumed to be all-knowing, he would be able to tell a false from a true belief. Therefore, the belief from the Wager would not qualify should belief be the requirement for entrance into Heaven.

Fallacy Three: It creates a moral dilemma. You, by using this, are sending the most dedicated humanitarians, who just happen to not be Christian, to Hell, while you set a place in Heaven for those mass-murders who happen to be Christian. Since [the Christian] God is supposed to be a loving god, how then could he entertain the embodiment of hatred, yet turn away the embodiment of love?

Fallacy Four: It ignores too many alternate possibilities - some of which are addressed by existing religions, and some which are not. Some examples: A God could reward on criteria which seem meaningless to us - hair colour, taste in clothes, music etc. or A God might not be concerned with humans at all - the universe could be here for hydrogen for all we know. Or God may even reward those who don't believe.

Fallacy Five: It assumes any person is overly fearful of death to be worried about it being a conclusion to their life.

Fallacy Six: It assumes that a belief in God is all that is needed, when many Christians would disagree and would suggest that there are "guidelines" that you should live by (and that God requires you to live by if your belief is sincere). If these guidelines require a change on your part (for example: No sex before marriage, no smoking, denying you are a homosexual, not marrying a non-Christian, etc.), then it could be argued that you have lost something if the Christian God turns out to not exist.
POCACHONTAS JD

Pearl, MS

#1034 Jan 3, 2013
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy One: It assumes that there is only one god which can be believed in, the Christian one. This is not true, since there are a plethora of gods that have been believed throughout the millennia. This would have to be applied to each and every one of those gods to be true, and this would clearly be impossible, due to the clashing natures of many of the said gods.
Fallacy Two: It assumes that simply wagering on [the Christian] God will buy one entrance into Heaven. While this may be so, the Wager does not instill a belief, it instills an appearance of a belief. Since the god in question is presumed to be all-knowing, he would be able to tell a false from a true belief. Therefore, the belief from the Wager would not qualify should belief be the requirement for entrance into Heaven.
Fallacy Three: It creates a moral dilemma. You, by using this, are sending the most dedicated humanitarians, who just happen to not be Christian, to Hell, while you set a place in Heaven for those mass-murders who happen to be Christian. Since [the Christian] God is supposed to be a loving god, how then could he entertain the embodiment of hatred, yet turn away the embodiment of love?
Fallacy Four: It ignores too many alternate possibilities - some of which are addressed by existing religions, and some which are not. Some examples: A God could reward on criteria which seem meaningless to us - hair colour, taste in clothes, music etc. or A God might not be concerned with humans at all - the universe could be here for hydrogen for all we know. Or God may even reward those who don't believe.
Fallacy Five: It assumes any person is overly fearful of death to be worried about it being a conclusion to their life.
Fallacy Six: It assumes that a belief in God is all that is needed, when many Christians would disagree and would suggest that there are "guidelines" that you should live by (and that God requires you to live by if your belief is sincere). If these guidelines require a change on your part (for example: No sex before marriage, no smoking, denying you are a homosexual, not marrying a non-Christian, etc.), then it could be argued that you have lost something if the Christian God turns out to not exist.
STFU and change your name We are watching. Seven more days and millions of emails go to Bodine and Toyota USA.
uthinkisay

Memphis, TN

#1035 Jan 3, 2013
Toyota bad boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you poke wholes in this cause personally I find it silly. I have a different view of what Christ message was and I wake up every day and marvel at the way our world works and know that we are a result of an intelligent design. I come to this decision based on 2 things 1 the observation of the world around me and 2 faith.
Danzig

Bors, Sweden

#1036 Jan 3, 2013
Whose thoughts are you free to think?

Check out this video:

Location hidden

#1037 Jan 3, 2013
POCACHONTAS JD wrote:
<quoted text>STFU and change your name We are watching. Seven more days and millions of emails go to Bodine and Toyota USA.
Why you waiting ? Why not just send them today? Seriously I don't have the patience for your bull shit so get it over with already.
Btw everybody that views your dribble is "watching" , watching you make a damn fool of yourself.
You're not interested in adding to the argument in objective way so find something better to do with your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get car windows tinted? 2 hr iwantutoknow 13
* STEAKS in Jackson 2 hr iwantutoknow 32
News Photo Gallery: Mayor Jerry Gist's election watc... 2 hr Gist Supporter 7
Lowe finney ad 2 hr Common Sense 31
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Yeah well 1,281
Who's cheating on who? 3 hr tennsseeTurke 20
Finney School Board 4 hr Jordan 5
Lowe Finney Wins Mayor's Race 4 hr Gist Supporter 19
300,000 dollars for school consultants. 15 hr ChopperBlades 65
More from around the web