JPD working so hard!!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Oh my how hard our local law enforcement works to protect us. Like the one sitting in the middle of the Hollywood 16 Cinema parking lot right NOW facing the movie theatre. He/she was there when I went in Lowe's 30 min ago and is still there. A lot of good they're doing facing away from Vann Drive.

Jackson, TN

#2 Feb 5, 2013
guest wrote:
Oh my how hard our local law enforcement works to protect us. Like the one sitting in the middle of the Hollywood 16 Cinema parking lot right NOW facing the movie theatre. He/she was there when I went in Lowe's 30 min ago and is still there. A lot of good they're doing facing away from Vann Drive.
Thanks Sarge, you have no idea what's going on so please stop ASSUMING, you know what happens then.
David Banner

Jackson, TN

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Yep....hiding, sitting trying to catch speeders, or sitting in restaurants eating...that's what our tax dollars pay for!

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 6, 2013
David Banner wrote:
Yep....hiding, sitting trying to catch speeders, or sitting in restaurants eating...that's what our tax dollars pay for!
Doesn't sound like they were hiding if they were sitting in the middle of a parking lot. If you are speeding it really doesn't matter if they hiding, sitting or whatever. Then of course the nerve of them to take a lunch or supper break! Thank you JPD for protecting me and my family from all the idiots in this town!
David Banner

Jackson, TN

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Typical naive response for clueless citizens. I feel sorry for you, Guest.

Duluth, GA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
David Banner wrote:
Typical naive response for clueless citizens. I feel sorry for you, Guest.
Right back at cha'
wow

Jackson, TN

#7 Jul 7, 2013
hey guest...retard...jackass, you ever thought they might be doing paperwork??? what? oh never thought about that, did you. Bet you don't think much at all.
quitcrying

Jackson, TN

#8 Jul 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Oh no. You had to put your seat belt on when you left the movie. You're just like the 3 year old that cries about being put in it's car seat. "This seat belt is hard to get around my fat belly, why is that cop watching us?" By the way, I think that area is one that their computers send/receive better in. So they were probably doing work. Next time, why don't you grow a pair and go ask them why they were sitting there so long? Nah you just think you'll go home, wait until the next day, then get on Topix. What a sissy!
probably needed

Gadsden, TN

#9 Jul 7, 2013
As DARK as Hollywood 16 has become lately, I'm not surprised they need an officer to keep an eye on it.
Dang

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2013
For those of you complain that JPD does nothing will be the first ones crying needing them first. You have no idea what that officer had going on so unless you know mind your own business and get a life. I'm sorry you still live with your mommy and are upset and pissed off at your miserable life but go get a life
Low life

Jackson, TN

#11 Jul 7, 2013
Dang there's a lot of cops on topix. Hadn't y'all got anything better to do? Don't you know the caliber of people that stay on here? Damn look at me. Set an example.

Lexington, TN

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Low life wrote:
Dang there's a lot of cops on topix. Hadn't y'all got anything better to do? Don't you know the caliber of people that stay on here? Damn look at me. Set an example.
Of course they don't! That is why crime is so high in the city. They would rather park on a parking lot talking to one another or be f'n around with another woman. They should be out patrolling, that's what they are paid to do!
But instead of doing what they should be doing, they come on here and stab each other in the back and run their mouths like high schoolers!
knowitall

Jackson, TN

#13 Jul 8, 2013
One of the light poles on van drive in front of the movie theater has an interface for jpds in car computers. Those computers are where the officers sends and receives assignments and reports. They park at sights all over the city to download and upload information when needed and just like your computer at home it takes a while sometimes. But it keeps them from having to drive all the way back to the department wasting fuel. As far as eating sitting in restaurants goes..... Do you get a lunch break at your job? So do they. And by the time you fill up the trunk with gear and put two officers in a car there isn't much room for a cooler so the best option is to eat out most of the time.
Bud

Jackson, TN

#14 Jul 8, 2013
I trust officer butler from bemis ,hes a good cop,i cant say thay for the rest tho ive been threatend and harrassed by greer,shoalts,washburn,no joke but they know wassup
Concerned Mom

Jackson, TN

#15 Jul 8, 2013
The crime rate is high because of the cops?! I am sure that the ignorant people that live in this city have nothing to do with it
jpdofficer

United States

#16 Jul 8, 2013
Maybe he or she was on dinner break.. Maybe completing the ton of required paperwork.. Unless you man up and wear a badge like mine, I suggest you shut your damn pie hole! It sure is easy for you to pass judgement on me or my fellow officers. Guarantee you don't have enough testicular fortitude to pull on up to our patrol cars and say it to our faces. Typical redneck from Jackson that talks big from a computer or cell phone!

Lexington, TN

#17 Jul 8, 2013
jpdofficer wrote:
Maybe he or she was on dinner break.. Maybe completing the ton of required paperwork.. Unless you man up and wear a badge like mine, I suggest you shut your damn pie hole! It sure is easy for you to pass judgement on me or my fellow officers. Guarantee you don't have enough testicular fortitude to pull on up to our patrol cars and say it to our faces. Typical redneck from Jackson that talks big from a computer or cell phone!
Just another fine example of the small man syndrome from the POS cops in this city! How bout you get back to f'n around on duty, hanging out at the gas stations or sleeping.
Too many

Jackson, TN

#18 Jul 8, 2013
Way too many cops hang out on topix. Honor-integrity.

Lexington, TN

#19 Jul 8, 2013
They have no honor or integrity.
guestisapuss

Jackson, TN

#20 Jul 8, 2013
guest wrote:
They have no honor or integrity.
When are you going to say it to any of them to their face? You really shouldn't be trying to talk all big behind a computer. No wonder your wife is screwing them. She aint got much at home to satisfy her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cambell Ruffin School System 55 min Guest 23
northeast academy 1 hr Guest 15
fat mongoloid looking woman out beech bluff 1 hr Sue 17
Protesters On Parkway! 2 hr meh 25
Leadership Jackson (Exchange Club) Graduation 3 hr Amused 86
Englewood (Jun '13) 3 hr Amused 1,738
Fix pierce road!!! 4 hr Law Road 5
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web