Wilk's Dugout owner is a HUGE JERK

Wilk's Dugout owner is a HUGE JERK

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Unhappy Customer

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Does anyone know what the hell this guy's problem is?? I would never do business here again! I've spent alot of money with them over the years and I've never seen a shop owner be such a d*ck to his customers. Must be doing so well he doesn't care about repeat business. Very unfriendly and unprofessional attitude. I guess his mother didn't love him, or something... Won't get another dime of my money. Great American Sports and Hibbet's has better prices, anyway, so screw you, Wilk's!!!!!!
Jb

Savannah, TN

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Unhappy Customer wrote:
Does anyone know what the hell this guy's problem is?? I would never do business here again! I've spent alot of money with them over the years and I've never seen a shop owner be such a d*ck to his customers. Must be doing so well he doesn't care about repeat business. Very unfriendly and unprofessional attitude. I guess his mother didn't love him, or something... Won't get another dime of my money. Great American Sports and Hibbet's has better prices, anyway, so screw you, Wilk's!!!!!!
What did he do
PM Mixer

Jackson, TN

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Unhappy Customer wrote:
Sounds like a WNWS customer of Dan's. Payola is the name of the game amongst the a§§holes.
realdealholifiel d

Jackson, TN

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Yea The owner sucks balls, hes a d*ck to everyone who doesn't give him exactly what he wants when he wants it.
Also i heard his wife isn't faithful.

His employees are cool but i dont know how they stand to work for his sorry @ss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reloaded Bar 15 min BHAHAHA 6
Douchey's Mercedes Reposessed 25 min Bum 6
who is cory crowder (Dec '13) 33 min Knows Everyone 3
Niki Patterson/Taylor (Jan '13) 35 min Knows Everyone 5
Adam yates 37 min OneOpinion 10
Satanism Making Appearances? 47 min Trusted Friend 1
Trump supporters 1 hr wrong 16
Roc Doc 1 hr Confused 16
Trump will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight 2 hr Trumpfart 226
JYII Jeff Young 2 hr Concerned citizen 10