Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Has anyone bought a car from car city? I'm thinking of buying one there due to my less than average credit
lilly

Jackson, TN

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Craig121868 wrote:
Has anyone bought a car from car city? I'm thinking of buying one there due to my less than average credit
if your credit score is 400 and up your straight and I know you need a down payment. I bought one there they guy who owns it owns another car lot off vann drive.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 15, 2012
I'm not too sure what my score is I'm gonna trade in my car as my down payment.
lilly

Jackson, TN

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Craig121868 wrote:
I'm not too sure what my score is I'm gonna trade in my car as my down payment.
credit karma would give you a score. I traded in my Chevy Cobalt and had to put down money as well. It could of been because the price of the new vehicle.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Thanks for the advice and yes my credit is above 400, looking not to spend more than 15000 on a car and hopefully around 300 monthly with trade in only
lilly

Jackson, TN

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Craig121868 wrote:
Thanks for the advice and yes my credit is above 400, looking not to spend more than 15000 on a car and hopefully around 300 monthly with trade in only
Rusty helped me. Look for him they will work with you. Good luck!
Eric

Lexington, TN

#7 Jul 22, 2012
My question is how much was the total price for the car and what is the interest rate on the vehicles. Cause on the commercials just highlight on 0 down 139 per month.
hey

Jackson, TN

#8 Jul 22, 2012
They advertise low montly payments, but if you will read the fine print those low payments are only for the first 3 monthly payments & then the increase after that. You will get a better financing deal at Victory, robinson, Serra, Vines, Carlock, Gwatney or Golden Circle. Don't get ripped off! READ THE FINE PRINT!!!
eric

Lexington, TN

#9 Jul 22, 2012
hey wrote:
They advertise low montly payments, but if you will read the fine print those low payments are only for the first 3 monthly payments & then the increase after that. You will get a better financing deal at Victory, robinson, Serra, Vines, Carlock, Gwatney or Golden Circle. Don't get ripped off! READ THE FINE PRINT!!!
Thanks a lot I was just listening to the tv
yep

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2012
hey wrote:
the person who owns Carlock owns car city. Rate is determined by credit just like any where else. I've had my car for 6 months my payments have been the same 10% interest rate. Plus some lenders they deal with are subprime which your interest rate can go up or down. Subprime is for bad credit.
What

Jackson, TN

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Stop going in to debt on cars and you won't have credit problems because your bills will be paid.
yeeeeep

Rogers, TX

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Car City sucks
Joe

United States

#13 Feb 9, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>the person who owns Carlock owns car city. Rate is determined by credit just like any where else. I've had my car for 6 months my payments have been the same 10% interest rate. Plus some lenders they deal with are subprime which your interest rate can go up or down. Subprime is for bad credit.
10% is ridiculous go open an account at leaders credit union and see if they will refinance for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage 3 min here today 5
Teachers leaving in masses 6 min Samuel-7g-Jackson 78
need a job bad 11 min here today 4
Where do dinosaurs and cavemen fit in with the ... (May '09) 26 min Auntie Theist 685
Communication 27 min here today 12
Malesus ball park 33 min richard 6
Joe Holloway is a dirty old man 1 hr Rock 5
Genuine, honest advice.....what would you do? 3 hr richard 65
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]