My GF wants me to get a circumcision!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Unsure Male

Jackson, TN

#1 Apr 7, 2013
So I am a 23 year old Jewish male, and I have an uncircumcised penis. I have had a few women in my life, and up to this point, they have had no problem with the extra skin. I have been dating my current girlfriend for about 4 months and she seems to recently be making lots of comments about it. Has anyone in this area had this operation performed at such a late age? I have read mixed reviews from random online users.
huh

Beech Bluff, TN

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Unsure Male wrote:
So I am a 23 year old Jewish male, and I have an uncircumcised penis. I have had a few women in my life, and up to this point, they have had no problem with the extra skin. I have been dating my current girlfriend for about 4 months and she seems to recently be making lots of comments about it. Has anyone in this area had this operation performed at such a late age? I have read mixed reviews from random online users.
You are JEWISH and you are having sex after only 4 months of dating this girl ? I thought Jewish people were highly religious and adhered to traditional religious beliefs....Never do what someone you just met wants you to do... you have to live with u your whole life!!

“Made you look!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 7, 2013
My brother had it done at the urging of his doctor; he was in early 40's and he said it hurt like hell afterwards while healing.

Jackson, TN

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Just get it done to make her happy
Adolf

Jackson, TN

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Maybe they'll put you to sleep before you take that wanker out and violate our clean women again! You curly headed f@$&!!!!!
Martin McFly

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Get a new girlfriend, or ask her how would she like it to trim off her labia.
Unsure Male

Jackson, TN

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Chopper, thanks for the reply. I am not looking forward to it at all, but I think I'm going to end up going ahead because she could be my future wife.

In response to huh - sorry that I am not a perfect person. Please don't think any less of the Jewish religion.
Dr Oz

Cedar Grove, TN

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Look here, just leave it on there. Its natural or men wouldn't be born that way. Also Google it. There are many, many nerves in the foreskin. You experience greater sex with it and it makes your girth bigger, which pleases the ladies. Don't feel you have to conform to deform yourself. As long as you keep it clean and practice safe sex, foreskin should not pose health problems. Contrary to popular belief.
Dr Oz_s wife

Cedar Grove, TN

#9 Apr 7, 2013
I love a turtleneck on a man.

“Made you look!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 7, 2013
**LMAO**@ Dr Oz_s wife!!Sounds more like Dr Phil's?

Jackson, TN

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Cut it off. You'll last longer in bed.
mike

Lexington, TN

#12 Apr 7, 2013
And your girl will probably like giving you oral if your cut. Most prefer their guys circumcised. Except aparantly Dr Oz's wife there...lol
Take it from meh

Cedar Grove, TN

#13 Apr 7, 2013
Mike please. The foreskin is barely noticable when erect. That has no effect on a bj. A lady has her mind made up about that even before she sees the dong. She either does or she's too good to. No in between.
Just Watch

Beech Bluff, TN

#14 Apr 7, 2013
A penis is a beautiful sight to behold.
wait

Lexington, TN

#15 Apr 7, 2013
Unsure Male wrote:
Your Jewish. And uncircumcised?
I thought that was a fundamental requirement for Jewish males.
Iron Balls McGinty

Jackson, TN

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Ol' Ironballs was packing an 11 incher before being circumsised at the age of 39. Now I swing only 9.:(
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#17 Apr 7, 2013
Unsure Male wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/herpes-strikes-n...
Kenny Liquorbush

Jackson, TN

#18 Apr 7, 2013
No worries. Do some shots and then break out the potato peeler and go to town.
Blue eyed devil

Jackson, TN

#19 Apr 8, 2013
Lol this is to funny. My advise to you is that girl isn't going to be in your life forever more than likely. Mabe one day you meet the girl u want for the rest of your life and she prefers one with the extra skin!?? Think about it
keep it

Medon, TN

#20 Apr 8, 2013
I to have struggled with this issue it is not easy. The woman has probably never experienced many uncircumcised penises. Society leads people to believe something is wrong with a person who is uncircumcised. I honestly have met women who say then sensation from an uncircumcised penis is far greater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson BLM March 42 min GordonGekko 94
Abigail Holt 54 min Brian 1
How many women check .before. Going out the house 1 hr You know 23
Alton Sterling Murdered by Cops 1 hr Arbeit mach frei 32
So unhappy 8 hr Bam 1
Victoria Vernon 9 hr fam 2
Truck trailer thief 11 hr Well 1

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance