DSteele

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2012
He is a psycho. Stop stalking me! Get help please. I don't love you. I don't want you. I never loved you. Leave me and my friends alone Mark, or I am going to call the cops. No one likes you. You tell too many lies and you twist things up to make yourself feel better. That is why you are so alone. Please leave me alone.

Since: May 12

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Remember the childhood phrase takes one to know one my dear
mark Foster

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2012
I'm confused by why you posted this here. Why not address me and skip the shot in the dark post? DeAnna ....you told me you had cancer. Do you even understand how I struggled with that everyday? If u died I wanted to die. I cannot believe what you have done? I'm a damn good man who would have tried to move the world for you. I'm far from perfect. You are just wrong. Enjoy your life girl. Bye
Clark

Jackson, TN

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Yeah man you sound like a total f ucking stalker. I bet she ran for the hills from your whiney, b itch ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sometimes 1 min emenius sleepus 18
Andy Kim part 2 10 min Not a cop 9
Slide and Ride 2 36 min iusedtogothere 31
Andy Kim 50 min Lemme see 27
JEA vs Charter (Sep '13) 58 min Lucy 39
Hybrid Moments 1 hr hahahah 6
Ulta 2 hr guest 6
Best private school = JCS, Trinity or USJ ? (Jun '15) 4 hr Truth 74
Christianity is Growing 6 hr Diamond Dixie 495
More from around the web