Hunter

White Oak, TX

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Why is it when i go out in Jackson and I see a really Hot girl and i start a conversation with her hoping shes single... only to see shes engaged.. are all the hot ones taken???
Earl

Jackson, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Give it a month or two, then she'll be single again.

If she's brainwashed (18-22) and thinks she found love and marries the guy, give it a kid and a few black eyes till she realizes, then after the divorce is final she'll be back on the market
Kerismells

Jackson, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Earl wrote:
Give it a month or two, then she'll be single again.
If she's brainwashed (18-22) and thinks she found love and marries the guy, give it a kid and a few black eyes till she realizes, then after the divorce is final she'll be back on the market
Unless her name is (are you ready)
(here it comes)
(wait for it)

KERI HOUSTON
Bully

Jackson, TN

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Hey David Pappis is Earl yall. Ain't that funny. Nasty f***er! Go get a nose job!
yo hotti

Germantown, TN

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Kerismells wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless her name is (are you ready)
(here it comes)
(wait for it)
KERI HOUSTON
she is engaged to me so back off. Yes all the hot girls in jackson are taken...by all the other hot girls! Who needs a man. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Engaged and happy

White Oak, TX

#7 Nov 9, 2012
I am engaged to the love of my life and i am def not brain washed or 22. I am 30.. I get hit on all the time but i take it as a compliment.. its nice to know i still look good!!
Earl

Jackson, TN

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Engaged and happy wrote:
I am engaged to the love of my life and i am def not brain washed or 22. I am 30.. I get hit on all the time but i take it as a compliment.. its nice to know i still look good!!
Derp. Nobody cares you're engaged now, how many previous times have you been.
Engaged and happy

White Oak, TX

#9 Nov 9, 2012
This is my first time to be engaged... how about you???
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>
Derp. Nobody cares you're engaged now, how many previous times have you been.
kari

Plano, TX

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Kerismells wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless her name is (are you ready)
(here it comes)
(wait for it)
KERI HOUSTON
im confused. Wtf are u even talkin about? And how am i even related to this conversation? And y are you so worried bout what im doing? And dont say ur not because y else do u keep bringing me up on here? Grow up. Im trying to take care of my kids. Sometimes a mom has to do what she has to do for her kids. Even if it means taking one for the team. You dont have to like me and i dont care but if ur gona keep running ur mouth on here instead of saying something to me face to face then u should know ur pathetic.
kari

Plano, TX

#11 Nov 9, 2012
yo hotti wrote:
<quoted text>
she is engaged to me so back off. Yes all the hot girls in jackson are taken...by all the other hot girls! Who needs a man. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
thanks babe for having my back. Ur the best :-*
kari

Plano, TX

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Kerismells wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless her name is (are you ready)
(here it comes)
(wait for it)
KERI HOUSTON
and what happened to u being "engaged"? He musta figured out he could do better... Sad
yo hotti

Jackson, TN

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Earl wrote:
Give it a month or two, then she'll be single again.
If she's brainwashed (18-22) and thinks she found love and marries the guy, give it a kid and a few black eyes till she realizes, then after the divorce is final she'll be back on the market
stop drinking and driving
Earl!
Lisa Marie

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2012
yo hotti wrote:
<quoted text>
stop drinking and driving
Earl!
For real Earl. David Pappis and his family are conartists. Dick licking mofo!
Bird is the Word

Germantown, TN

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Lisa Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
For real Earl. David Pappis and his family are conartists. Dick licking mofo!
What you doing on here Lisa?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is better - Catholic church or Baptist? (Mar '17) 2 hr Sanna Vajak 710
Brian Gantt (Jun '14) 2 hr wife 19
Next Jackson Mayor Election 2 hr guest 39
Why was RoxDoxís Xray man in criminal lawyer Of... 3 hr Traitors 1
Best criminal lawyer in Jackson? 3 hr Local Guy 10
JEA sucks 4 hr Guest 19
kfc 6 hr Local Guy 4
Downtown Jackson 15 hr Shopper 342
Swirlers 17 hr Yeehaw 21

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages