ohMy:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Tim that works at planet Fitness is so hot!!! What can anyone tell me about him??
Tim

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Go talk to me next time you're here.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Tim wrote:
Go talk to me next time you're here.
I'll be there tonight;)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

[QUOTE who="ohMy:)"]<quo ted text>I'll be there tonight;)[/QUOTE]

Are u single?
wrongjustwrong

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

man, the VAST majority of the females workin out there are not hotties. good for yall for working out, tryna improve yourselves, seirously. i mean that. But, yall are not hot. I dont know which one tim is, but as a dude, there are like zero females there that i would do. One or two of the chicks workin there, maybe. Maybe.
wrongjustwrong

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

What i mean is, i dont know tim but if he is under 50 and without a beer gut, he is prolly not gonna want any woman who works out there hahaha i wouldnt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

There are some very sexy ladies that go there! If I wasn't married I would love to hook up with a few of em.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

wrongjustwrong wrote:
man, the VAST majority of the females workin out there are not hotties. good for yall for working out, tryna improve yourselves, seirously. i mean that. But, yall are not hot. I dont know which one tim is, but as a dude, there are like zero females there that i would do. One or two of the chicks workin there, maybe. Maybe.
You are something else...I'm gonna say this and then let it go. There are pretty women that workout there and fine guys as well. Admittedly, there are those that I'm not attracted to as well, however, not everyone is attractive. For you to have so much negative to say, you are either 1. One of those unattractive ones or 2. Stuck on urself which would keep anyone from wanting to be with you anyway. And finally, I wasn't asking for ur opinion of the ladies that workout, I was asking about Tim and if he's single, etc. Now I will not waste my time reason any more posts from ur pathetic ass
Blue eyed devil

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

[QUOTE who="ohMy:)"]<quo ted text>
You are something else...I'm gonna say this and then let it go. There are pretty women that workout there and fine guys as well. Admittedly, there are those that I'm not attracted to as well, however, not everyone is attractive. For you to have so much negative to say, you are either 1. One of those unattractive ones or 2. Stuck on urself which would keep anyone from wanting to be with you anyway. And finally, I wasn't asking for ur opinion of the ladies that workout, I was asking about Tim and if he's single, etc. Now I will not waste my time reason any more posts from ur pathetic ass[/QUOTE]

Lol you shut his ass up 4sure, I think there are sme cute girls in there, most are a little older than me but still cute. I highly doubt the older ones are attracted to young men covered in tattoos!!

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Blue eyed devil wrote:
[QUOTE who="ohMy:)"]<quo ted text>
You are something else...I'm gonna say this and then let it go. There are pretty women that workout there and fine guys as well. Admittedly, there are those that I'm not attracted to as well, however, not everyone is attractive. For you to have so much negative to say, you are either 1. One of those unattractive ones or 2. Stuck on urself which would keep anyone from wanting to be with you anyway. And finally, I wasn't asking for ur opinion of the ladies that workout, I was asking about Tim and if he's single, etc. Now I will not waste my time reason any more posts from ur pathetic ass"

Lol you shut his ass up 4sure, I think there are sme cute girls in there, most are a little older than me but still cute. I highly doubt the older ones are attracted to young men covered in tattoos!!
IKR?!! People are haters!!

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Hmm. I thought that PF was a judgement free zone....
troy

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

There are some da#n FINE women at LIFT fitness.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Guest wrote:
Hmm. I thought that PF was a judgement free zone....
No such thing as long as guys are around:(
ohMY:)

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Ok, Tim, I am on my way! See you soon ;)
troy

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

[QUOTE who="ohMY:)"]Ok, Tim, I am on my way! See you soon ;)[/QUOTE]

ohMY is prolly a guy.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

troy wrote:
[QUOTE who="ohMY:)"]Ok, Tim, I am on my way! See you soon ;)"

ohMY is prolly a guy.
I am ALL woman;)
jon

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Well how did it go??
TIMS BESTEST FRIEND at PF

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

tim is obsessed with turtles; get him anything Turtley and he will go crazyyyy! He also likes long walks on the beach, strawberry margaritas, andddd Kelly Clarkson. "Catchin' my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of the show..."

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

jon wrote:
Well how did it go??
It didn't. I wound up having to go do something else. I will see if he's there tomorrow night!
IKR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Tim is very attractive....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min BOiaF 140,529
local government 16 min i know a guy 13
What schools in JMCSS are rumored to be closing? 25 min True 11
Alan Sallee 28 min trudy 45
national guard? 1 hr Active duty 13
Lax Adult Film Co. 1 hr Lax and Mehr 59
Good Ol' Boy network 1 hr Mehr Scares Me 10
jonathan montoya 1 hr sammu 65
Jackson Schools Leader Has Racist Agenda 20 hr guest 159
•••
•••
•••
Jackson Dating