Holly Bobo who did it?
TBI Sucks

United States

#42 Oct 5, 2012
If any of this is even slightly true, just another reason the TBI sucks and will always suck.....
guest wrote:
How exactly did the brother's story change? What did he say at first? What is his story now?
This is really interesting to me because I live a few counties over from decatur and I've never heard this angle of the story. Pretty much the whole rest of the state believes the lone stalker in the woods story but its very interesting to note that the people who know the family and the residents of the town where it happened believe that the family is involved. Small town coverups fascinate me.
Does anyone know what the psychics have said?
Madison Co

Jackson, TN

#43 Oct 5, 2012
The brother is involved and the mother is to and covering for him. don't care what dumb Azz post or think.
youdontno

Jackson, TN

#44 Oct 5, 2012
For those of you that come here an say the brother is not in on it you r just as sorry you r helping to cover it to
Correctinfo

Jackson, TN

#45 Oct 5, 2012
The brother failed his lie detector test from what I were told. if you read some of the other forums and some of the threads thats going on in other states alot more info on their than any site around here.
Mycomment

Jackson, TN

#46 Oct 5, 2012
everyone in that house is covering it up

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#47 Oct 5, 2012
It's pretty sad when someone impersonates all the real posters in the main Holly Bobo forum and gives every one of them the same opinion! Forums are interesting, not because people agree, but because they can intelligently disagree. We can have opposing views and still be friends at the end of the day. The views expressed earlier in this thread by the unregistered imposter are not those of the real NancyDrewToo. For the record, I choose right now to believe what was said in the beginning...that things are not what they seem. I do not think this family had anything to do with hurting Holly.

Since: Jun 12

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#48 Oct 5, 2012
Correctinfo wrote:
The brother failed his lie detector test from what I were told. if you read some of the other forums and some of the threads thats going on in other states alot more info on their than any site around here.
Can u please give me site add. Very interesting he failed lie detector. All my own opinion

Lexington, TN

#49 Oct 5, 2012
he did fail the lie detector test but tbi and police won't make a statement on it and that's probably why they don't seem to be communicating very well with the family or the public. he knows something at the least.
Taml wrote:
<quoted text>Can u please give me site add. Very interesting he failed lie detector. All my own opinion
Alabama

United States

#51 Oct 5, 2012
The thread in Alabama has been going for about 3 weeks I check in from time to time several of the parsons forum posters are on that thread as well good info on that thread. what is the link to the Arkansas forum or city please. TIA
TBI Bungled Case

United States

#52 Oct 5, 2012
The longer this goes on, the more likely TBI will charge someone, possibly innocent, in an effort to keep from looking like the baffons they are.

Look at how pathetic the TBI was in their investigation of the Winkler murder...searching a van and then releasing it back to the grandfather to only have him find shotgon shells in back of van in plain sight......yea those are some "special" agents all right
Heh

United States

#53 Oct 5, 2012
TBI Bungled Case wrote:
The longer this goes on, the more likely TBI will charge someone, possibly innocent, in an effort to keep from looking like the baffons they are.
Look at how pathetic the TBI was in their investigation of the Winkler murder...searching a van and then releasing it back to the grandfather to only have him find shotgon shells in back of van in plain sight......yea those are some "special" agents all right
wheres the like button
DING DING DING DING

Medon, TN

#54 Oct 5, 2012
Winner, winner, chicken dinner

Could not have said it better myself!!!!!
TBI Bungled Case wrote:
real poster

Lexington, TN

#55 Oct 5, 2012
Real posters?! Seriously now.....
NancyDrewToo wrote:
It's pretty sad when someone impersonates all the real posters in the main Holly Bobo forum and gives every one of them the same opinion! Forums are interesting, not because people agree, but because they can intelligently disagree. We can have opposing views and still be friends at the end of the day. The views expressed earlier in this thread by the unregistered imposter are not those of the real NancyDrewToo. For the record, I choose right now to believe what was said in the beginning...that things are not what they seem. I do not think this family had anything to do with hurting Holly.

Savannah, TN

#56 Oct 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
The lone stalker in the woods theory just doesn't cut it with me. They will find her bones someday near her home. I think the whole family has been pretty low key if you ask me. If my daughter disappeared. I would be on every major network telling my story. The brother seems to be the one with some of the answers. So I do think the family is involved. When they find her remains I just hope and pray that there is enough DNA evidence to tie it to the family.
If you are going to make unsubstantiated allegations how about the Englewood flock got her and they are pimping her out to pay for the Holy Land trip? Geez people get a life!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#57 Oct 5, 2012
TBI Bungled Case wrote:
Not to sound like an ass and believe me I am no fan of the Jackson division TBI but the bottom line is if you knew the truth then you would know that your theory isn't possible. Its been almost a year and a half and if they could of pinned it on someone they would of already. Its not just local LE or TBI. The shit is DEEP and you better believe if they could make it all go away and throw someone under the bus they would of done it by now. Its not an option. Not this time.
Henderson

Kernersville, NC

#58 Oct 6, 2012
humdinger wrote:
It was said that he sent holly a Tex that read if you tell mom about that girl you will get what is coming to you.
Drew was their when this occurred and he told a friend.
humdinger, Interesting @ sending Holly the nasty text...When did this occur? Afew days before? A week before?
So Drew was with Holly when she received the text from Clint?
Where was Clint when he sent the text?
Of course we know H. DID tell K...

Could it be possible that morning was the first time H. and C. had come face to face since that text was sent to H.?? jmo
Henderson

Kernersville, NC

#59 Oct 6, 2012
Another point I haven't seen discussed is the Gas Money Dana left on the bar for H. that morning.

1. If she was up, why didn't he hand her the money? Wasn't she studing with the bedroom door open?
after all those phone calls that morning, seems everyone in that house would have been awake.
2. Did she ever take the money from the bar that morning?
3. Wasn't she getting a rather late start to school that morning, when she had to stop for GAS??jmo

Location hidden

#60 Oct 6, 2012
Henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
humdinger, Interesting @ sending Holly the nasty text...When did this occur? Afew days before? A week before?
So Drew was with Holly when she received the text from Clint?
Where was Clint when he sent the text?
Of course we know H. DID tell K...
Could it be possible that morning was the first time H. and C. had come face to face since that text was sent to H.?? jmo
LOL! Its a total lie.
Flip flop

United States

#61 Oct 6, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Its a total lie.
The story been flipped around ( quoted ) you make me sick don't you know you can go to jail dating young girls moma has done warned you. And I ( quote ) it was said many times that Karen had warned Clint many times before this occurred. that could be the reason she got so mad and packed his things and ask him to leave.

Location hidden

#62 Oct 6, 2012
Flip flop wrote:
<quoted text>The story been flipped around ( quoted ) you make me sick don't you know you can go to jail dating young girls moma has done warned you. And I ( quote ) it was said many times that Karen had warned Clint many times before this occurred. that could be the reason she got so mad and packed his things and ask him to leave.
Flip it all you people want but Clint did not send no text to Holly threatening her is she tells she will get what's coming to her. Bullshit straight up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Ole Miss be penalized? 16 min Effem 6
Court 21 min Vic Odin 2
Should we celebrate Easter? 1 hr Auntie Theist 205
This Duncand5 has got to go Sick of this Bassturd 1 hr ChopperBlades 4
Are you too Greedy for your pants(take test) 1 hr ChopperBlades 3
Jimmy Meeks 2 hr Justhisneighbor 1
Woman that scam guys 2 hr ChopperBlades 22
Today's bible verse 2 hr guest 1,181
cardiologist 14 hr Thankyou 21
new school superintendant 16 hr Board Resign 106