Next Last
Fed-the-f-up

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2012
I think the brother is lieing.
Jer29

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Yea the brother is hideing something and the mother is covering.
Lies Within

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2012
I think the answer lies within 1of the 2. the brother story has changed to many times.
Jer29

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2012
I have thought all along the family is not telling the truth.
Clonethis

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Tony calabrese did it he confess to Jackie turner from parsons in a Tex message.
Nancy Drew Too

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Nope you wrong the brother is involved.
Truth

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2012
I think the brother did it. That it was an accident and that after the fact he flipped out and the parents covered for him. He was supposed to be taking her hunting. Maybe he accidentally shot her?

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Personal thoughts have always been along the line that a family member was somehow involved.
Chanes are SLIM

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Well then TBI must be a sad investigating agency if they cannot even bring a charge unless you all are wrong about it being the brother or another family member.
hey dummy

United States

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Its not what you think or even know,its what you can prove...if you take a case to court without the correct evidence and the defense slam dunks your ass ...its over and they walk.
Its not as easy as it looks or sounds,thats why they dont have stupid people such as yourself working for them.
I wilk say that I wasnt impressed with the TBI on the investigation on this case and I was there for 2 weeks myself.
Ksmile

Waco, TX

#11 Oct 4, 2012
She was too pretty for that town. Shes on a beach somewhere enjoying herself.
geniuses

Jackson, TN

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Well, I'm glad you geniuses got that all sorted out. What cold case will you solve next?

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa, maybe?**LOL**
Or maybe the DB Cooper case?
brittney sttots

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2012
The topix stalker is roaming again. Men grab your ladies up and tuck them away.
Jer29

United States

#15 Oct 4, 2012
LVF1979 wrote:
Personal thoughts have always been along the line that a family member was somehow involved.
Yeap and the brother would be the last to see her and changed his story who knows how many times. he has been involved in other things that is illegal.
Knuckle head

United States

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Did the brother take a lie detector test if so what were the results can anyone answer this?

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Ms Stoots, so good to see you again.
Apparently you troll as much as I do?
Just saying...
J town

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2012
I can't say if this is true may be rumor but it was said the brother was sleeping with a 15 year old girl the week before holly was abducted he and the mother had a argument and he left the house for several days. a coworker of mine has family in Decatur co he heard the some story.
geniuses

Jackson, TN

#19 Oct 4, 2012
Hundreds of professionals working on this, and you guys think you can solve it. Amazing. Turn off CSI. That stuff isn't real.
Truth

United States

#20 Oct 4, 2012
The lone stalker in the woods theory just doesn't cut it with me. They will find her bones someday near her home. I think the whole family has been pretty low key if you ask me. If my daughter disappeared. I would be on every major network telling my story. The brother seems to be the one with some of the answers. So I do think the family is involved. When they find her remains I just hope and pray that there is enough DNA evidence to tie it to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are people so rude to our new President? 8 min Guest 166
Trump Supporters 9 min Guest 39
Jerusalem the correct way 11 min Scamalot 7
gitmo 21 min wtf ever 6
John Phillips 24 min What is it 34
Where is RockieDouche Working now? 44 min Priorities 17
Is Steve Nunnery Mentally All There? 46 min Guest 11
Ashley Ashley Ashley 59 min Vic Odin 29
new school superintendant 3 hr Liberty 114

Jackson Jobs