Radio Station In Shambles
Mike

Savannah, TN

#43 Feb 1, 2013
I'm sure they are making some money, maybe once they launch that website it'll be all good
Tim

Jackson, TN

#44 Feb 1, 2013
Local sports fan wrote:
They cover more than 3. They just pick a team and stick with them for 90% of their games. Usually it's Liberty but its South Side this year.
c

Game a week my ass! Most stations start coverage of basketball when it starts in November and December. They are the only station that starts covering basketball when the season is half over. My hat is off to stations that cover more than 5 or 6 games and then tournaments. Lazy asses.
Dan

United States

#45 Feb 1, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>c

Game a week my ass! Most stations start coverage of basketball when it starts in November and December. They are the only station that starts covering basketball when the season is half over. My hat is off to stations that cover more than 5 or 6 games and then tournaments. Lazy asses.
Well it's a news talk stations and not a sports radio station
Local sports fan

United States

#46 Feb 2, 2013
I saw you wrote:
Dan Reaves left a basketbaall game tonight and Piggity Peg was at his side.
As bad as Dan is he's still a lot better than that clown that does TCA games when Diamond Dave's not there.
Bulldog

Jackson, TN

#47 Feb 2, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's a news talk stations and not a sports radio station
Tell that to Payola Dan. He needs to be frequently reminded he is just an over paid employee.
CLJ

Memphis, TN

#48 Feb 3, 2013
I saw you wrote:
Dan Reaves left a basketbaall game tonight and Piggity Peg was at his side.
That means one thing... She had less money at the end of the night because of being used by that sorry short piece of crap!
Zippy

Jackson, TN

#49 Feb 6, 2013
They aren't even doing the Mardi Gras parade this year. They've been doing that for years, but no more. If your not on your way out why give up something that big????
WHA

Stevens Point, WI

#50 Feb 6, 2013
No Mardi Gras parade!
WHA

Stevens Point, WI

#51 Feb 6, 2013
I saw you wrote:
Dan Reaves left a basketbaall game tonight and Piggity Peg was at his side.
What happened to Dan and Rhonda Greer? They were a cute couple!
Adam

Savannah, TN

#52 Feb 6, 2013
WHA wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to Dan and Rhonda Greer? They were a cute couple!
She was to tall for him
Sales Pro

Jackson, TN

#53 Feb 10, 2013
WNWS had their worst ever January as far as sales go. And that goes all the way back to when that station signed on the air. It looks like February is not looking any better. Lots of reprocussions from the Bill Way incident. Little Boy Danny isn't picking up the slack either.
Joe

United States

#54 Feb 10, 2013
Sales Pro wrote:
WNWS had their worst ever January as far as sales go. And that goes all the way back to when that station signed on the air. It looks like February is not looking any better. Lots of reprocussions from the Bill Way incident. Little Boy Danny isn't picking up the slack either.
How do you know their sales figures?
Sales Pro

Jackson, TN

#55 Feb 10, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know their sales figures?
Because I am a Sales Pro and I have connections!
Joe

United States

#56 Feb 10, 2013
Sales Pro wrote:
<quoted text>Because I am a Sales Pro and I have connections!
I guess you get all kinds of sales leads on topix
Farmers Market

Jackson, TN

#57 Feb 10, 2013
After the Bill Way racist comments I refuse to listen any more.
XYZ

Jackson, TN

#58 Feb 10, 2013
Farmers Market wrote:
After the Bill Way racist comments I refuse to listen any more.

You are one of many. They know the ship is sinking. Their employees will be polishing their resumes.
Danny

Savannah, TN

#59 Feb 10, 2013
Looks like Tim November was the best hire Carlton has ever made
Ching Chang

Jackson, TN

#60 Feb 10, 2013
Danny wrote:
Looks like Tim November was the best hire Carlton has ever made
Carlton sure knows how to hire them. Too bad for his sake he doesn't know how to fire them.
Thinktwice

Jackson, TN

#62 Feb 11, 2013
Sounds like a bunch of disgruntled employees are using Topix to vent there frustrations and talk sh#t about each other. Bunch of bit#h#. If they would get Keith out of there 101.5 might be able to salvage what little class they have left.He is cancer! Spreading drama where ever he goes.
Whoosh

Desoto, TX

#63 Feb 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
She was to tall for him
You know Danny secretly wishes platform shoes would come back in style so he could seema smidgen taller.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best criminal lawyer in Jackson? 14 min nope 9
Brian Gantt (Jun '14) 48 min Brian 16
Which is better - Catholic church or Baptist? (Mar '17) 1 hr another viewer 708
JEA sucks 1 hr Guest 19
kfc 2 hr Local Guy 4
haywood walkout 4 hr Bruce 32
Looking for fwb 4 hr jack sprat eat no... 5
Downtown Jackson 12 hr Shopper 342
Swirlers 13 hr Yeehaw 21

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages