Is it any fun?
yes

AOL

#2 Jun 29, 2011
yes its fun
Patron

Topeka, KS

#3 Jun 30, 2011
By far my favorite place in Jackson. Mostly country music but on the weekends after ten or so they play dance music like most other places. Very seldom are there any fights and if there are the bouncers take care of the problems in a professional manner. Just ask for Terry the bartender and request a Herbicide. One heck of a drink!!!!
Out Of Towner

Bradford, TN

#5 Jul 31, 2011
Terry's the man. Nicest dude you'll ever meet.
LOCAL YOCUM

Collierville, TN

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Codys is nothing more than a honey hole for drunks and whores. Disagree if you like , I don't care ! I've known of several cases of shady activities of almost every category. They will play country music until about 9:30 then it goes to rap and Hip Hop. Country bar my ass ! Dance music ! BULL !!!! All you can do with rap and hip hop is act like your screwing !! Blacks are taking over codys because they ruined the mix factory. It's a matter of time before Codys is shut down due to a shooting or drugs. A couple can't go there any more to have a nice night out. Terry needs to check the rep and take action. If you are a Codys fan then you have some serious issues!!!!!!!
codys fan

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Codys is the best place to hangout in jackson
.....period. its been here for 20 years for a reason.

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Lol no one goes to Cody's
LOCAL YOCUM

Collierville, TN

#9 Jan 9, 2013
already knew that there were several people that fit the mold of losers that would defend Codys. People need to get a life !!!! It's been here for 20 years because there is an unlimited supply of trashy trailer park scum to support it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting my stuff back 31 min emenius sleepus 71
Armed robbery at Dollar General 37 min Concerned 5
ice on deck 37 min Dopey420 1
Raffertys 1 hr Polly Ester 7
JB Elston says he's not hard to find.... 1 hr Montoya_M 1
10 inch bulls 2 hr Barockoal 10
Angry Video Game Nerd 2 hr emenius sleepus 42
Heath Ransom- lawd have mercy 3 hr Vocabulary 101 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance