Intrigued

Jackson, TN

#86 Oct 27, 2012
Nothingiseverything wrote:
Bascom Road is haunted. We took pics of the bridge and a tree showed up in the photos. When we got back it was gone, yes saw footprints, and took pics of them too. Got home they were gone. Fog rolled in about 3 from out of the meadow. It loomed over the bridge and meadow and no where else. When the fog comes we leave. Everytime. Because weird things start to happen.
Where is the meadow?
curious

Brownsville, TN

#87 Oct 28, 2012
Can someone tell me exactly where to go behind the gin to see Toby? I have been down there twice, all the way to the old house. We don't know which field to go down, or where to stop. Please help!

Since: Jun 12

Henry, TN

#88 Oct 29, 2012
ive been to red heart road on accident i didnt know what it was called then but i know now based on description it scared the hell outta me in broad daylight
Bemis Resident

Jackson, TN

#89 Jan 1, 2013
nojokebemis wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived there, what happened to me there will haunt me for the rest of my life. Its straight up demons. If someone is honestly looking for something like this place..somethings wrong.
I went there yesterday, wish I could have been able to go inside. Can you please give more detail about what happened? Thanks!
Django Unemployed

New Salisbury, IN

#90 Jan 1, 2013
curious wrote:
Can someone tell me exactly where to go behind the gin to see Toby? I have been down there twice, all the way to the old house. We don't know which field to go down, or where to stop. Please help!
Ghosts aren't real. The best you can do is watch a guy named Toby drink gin behind the Little General. That's for real, dog.
Gross

Jackson, TN

#91 Jan 1, 2013
John Smith road is creepy as hell, I use to go there and creep people out but it's apparently a popular meth selling spot.
Yeap

Jackson, TN

#92 Jan 1, 2013
Django Unemployed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghosts aren't real. The best you can do is watch a guy named Toby drink gin behind the Little General. That's for real, dog.
Have you ever seen god? Did not think so. Does that make him not real?
I have seen things that would make you crap yourself. Don't be so quick to judge.
FOR REAL

Jackson, TN

#93 Jan 24, 2013
The Lucy Black House in Bolivar,Tn. is FOR REAL haunted.Look it up on the internet. Had experiences myself there.
Django Unemployed

New Salisbury, IN

#94 Jan 24, 2013
Say hello to the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus too suckers!!!

Hold on, someone's at the door. I think Bigfoot is delivering a package to my door containing the Fiji Mermaid!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95 Feb 3, 2013
Your momma's panties are pretty scary. I lost a Volvo in there last year.
Love

Duluth, GA

#96 Feb 6, 2013
You can believe or not I know it's true! My sister and I both saw a old lady ghost in a Nuns outfit, by our bedside on WestDeaderick in a old house where my Grandmaw used to live! It had a cold scary attic a creepy basement, the lady ghost was seen by my mom, dad, grandmother, grandfather, and several friends! I never believed before until she was in my face I was so scared I froze!! My Dad was a huge man and would kill for me and my Sister he was on a bed a few feet away I couldn't even yell"! So scary I never want to see a ghost again!
Love

Duluth, GA

#97 Feb 6, 2013
Django Unemployed wrote:
<quoted text>Ghosts aren't real. The best you can do is watch a guy named Toby drink gin behind the Little General. That's for real, dog.
you can say they aren't real, I never believed in ghost but when u wake up with a dang old ugly hag in a nuns dress on looking at you like I did you'll believe lol" I know she wasn't human very scary thing to go through!!!
Love

Duluth, GA

#98 Feb 6, 2013
Yeap wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen god? Did not think so. Does that make him not real?
I have seen things that would make you crap yourself. Don't be so quick to judge.
you got that right! I know
Django Unemployed

New Salisbury, IN

#99 Feb 6, 2013
I believe now! A ghost just rode across my yard on a unicorn chasing Bigfoot!
interested

Jackson, TN

#100 Feb 17, 2013
ok be wrote:
i live out south my house is haunted dont care if u belive or not iv had 5people at one time and check my house they where shoct be4 they left lol.i girl hung her self in the garge and she still there plus iv took pictures of old people that my dog was seeing ever night at 9,did not know y my dog was going crazy at 9 and looking at one spot so i took pictures and there was a old woman behind my chair and i took picture of a angel in the corner of the room theres alot more things happen and still iv seen black shodows and other people have to.one room not that nice she dont like no one in there,oh well its cool i thk,so far.i chould tell alot more or even show if u dont belaive....
I would like to investigate it. I have equipment email steven38305@gmail.com

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101 Feb 17, 2013
I just saw the ghost of a skeet that was murdered by Obama!!!
The Technician

Humboldt, TN

#102 Feb 21, 2013
I've been on Bascom dozens of times, nothing concrete, creepy but not concrete. I've spent every Saturday night for the past 3 months riding Estunala with my buddies, ride to the river fish, ride home well after dark, stop in the road to look at deer, nothing even remotely scary, seen a possum but not scared of him. And Hartsbridge is to far for me to drive to park and wait, and tires are too expensive to risk losing two pulling over!
pjs

United States

#103 Mar 3, 2013
The Otto Skorzenys Ghost wrote:
How about Sleepy Hollow Road? I'm not quite sure where it is, but I hear it's a real creepfest!
a creepfest ? Really !! only Sleepy Hollow rd i no is in trenton, thats north of jackson, ok sooo whats soo creepy about it the name Nooo !! nouthing ever happens there. I Live on that street and nouthing ever happens.. lived there for just about 6 yrs now , not unless there's something there that i dont no about ,
checkit

Jackson, TN

#104 Mar 4, 2013
Post your stories and places on https://www.facebook.com/JacksonParanormal
Love

United States

#105 Mar 6, 2013
crazy people wrote:
Ghost are like God... he/she/it don't exist... can't prove either!!!
hope you like it hot! Hell bound Crazy A"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good drs in jackson 2 min Amen 4
Catfish Galley 3 min Guest 4
Personal Injury Lawyer (Jun '12) 21 min kody 50
who knew 33 min here today 2
Ihop 40 min ChopperBlades 6
A real question about Happiness and marriage? 56 min here today 17
d.b.h 1 hr Alex 3
Englewood (Jun '13) 1 hr Gladys Henderson 1,987
Dr Jeff young 1 hr Gladys Henderson 363
Charlie Bulldogs Closing 9 hr Gladys Henderson 45
How do you meet or date at 40? 13 hr _Juneau_ 55
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?