Are There Any Actual Haunted Places A...
Whtevr

United States

#21 Jul 17, 2011
The dollhouse is haunted, I dont care what anyone says.
squirt

United States

#22 Jul 17, 2011
I am beginning to think my crotch is haunted the way it gets avoided no matter how hard I try to get a visitor.
Tired of you

Jackson, TN

#23 Jul 17, 2011
FreeThinker82 wrote:
The paranormal is bullshit. Don't get me wrong, huge ghostbusters fan, but there is no such thing as a ghost. I've gone to many a grave yard while working 3rd shift patrol to look around and take a piss. Just dead people and head stones. I would feel safer in a grave yard at night then I would in downtown Jackson.
You seriously need to get laid. You have the most piss pour attitude about everything. how do u know there aren't ghosts? just because your dumbass hasnt seen one doesnt mean they arent real. So ur in law enforcement? so am I, and quite frankly, i'd hate to be stuck in a car for 8 hrs with ur negative ass. i've been lookin on this site for months and it's always the same negative sh!t with you. seriously bro, SHUT THE PHUCK UP

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#24 Jul 18, 2011
WHOA NELLIE wrote:
Behind the Mercer Gin is a ghost of a little boy named Toby, You have to go out a field road and wait down in a hollow, blink your lights 3 times and then you'll see his lantern. It's a green glow. I've seen it myself!
Toby haunts the woods of Estanaula Road, which is a short distance from the old gin. Take a ride on that gravel road around 2 a.m.

Are you aware of the small cemetery hidden in the woods, not far from the gin?

There are enough strange, spooky goings on in that neck of the woods to make a believe out of FreeThinker82!!

:)
I Dont Like To Be Scared

Jackson, TN

#25 Jul 20, 2011
Graveyard at Cave Springs in Chester County!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#26 Jul 21, 2011
No because its a fable, read your Bible,
Harts Brigde Girl

Medon, TN

#27 Jul 21, 2011
Go too the bridge and turn your car off... see what happens.

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#28 Jul 22, 2011
A young boy was walking through Estanaula Woods one day just before sundown. A ghost came up behind him and the lad ran for all he was worth. He ran and ran, and the ghost ran too, right behind him. Over fallen logs, through cuckleburr weeds, running like the wind. And every time the boy looked behind him, there ran the ghost. Eventually the child could run no more and he sat down on a hickory log to catch his breath. The ghost sat down beside him and slapped him on his back and said, "That was a fine race we had, Son." "Yeah," gasped the boy, "and we're going to have another one just as soon as I get my breath!"
:o

:D
ghost hunter 101

Tomball, TX

#29 Aug 1, 2011
WHOA NELLIE wrote:
Behind the Mercer Gin is a ghost of a little boy named Toby, You have to go out a field road and wait down in a hollow, blink your lights 3 times and then you'll see his lantern. It's a green glow. I've seen it myself!
where exactly do u go to see the boy ?
tug

United States

#30 Aug 18, 2011
The road behind the gin in mercer is actually an old railroad bed. Been there. Very spooky. As for harts bridge, ive done this twice. The first time, there was nothing more than a white mist (fog) im guessing. BUT, the second time i went is a bit different. We took our time that night and made sure to do everything the legend says. No sighting but as we pulled off the bridge, the two passenger side tires on the car went flat. Nothing was in the roadway. We did not change the tires there needless to say. No lie.
2funny

Jackson, TN

#31 Aug 19, 2011
FreeThinker82 wrote:
The paranormal is bullshit. Don't get me wrong, huge ghostbusters fan, but there is no such thing as a ghost. I've gone to many a grave yard while working 3rd shift patrol to look around and take a piss. Just dead people and head stones. I would feel safer in a grave yard at night then I would in downtown Jackson.
You don't believe in God and you don't believe in ghost? You don't believe in anything.
Tell us dear, what is one positive and nice and not a smartass remark (whew) can you make?
Do you ever have a positive or nice thought come into your head or are you just a negative person all around. BTW, I don't believe in ghost either. Only thing I see we agree on!
2funny

Jackson, TN

#32 Aug 19, 2011
Tired of you wrote:
<quoted text>You seriously need to get laid. You have the most piss pour attitude about everything. how do u know there aren't ghosts? just because your dumbass hasnt seen one doesnt mean they arent real. So ur in law enforcement? so am I, and quite frankly, i'd hate to be stuck in a car for 8 hrs with ur negative ass. i've been lookin on this site for months and it's always the same negative sh!t with you. seriously bro, SHUT THE PHUCK UP
Thank you, finally someone else see's the same thing. He gets the Piss Poor Attitude for LIFETIME.
to FT

Jackson, TN

#33 Aug 19, 2011
FreeThinker82 wrote:
Are you afraid of the big bad wold in downtown Jackson???
to FT

Jackson, TN

#34 Aug 19, 2011
FreeThinker82 wrote:
Excuse me, WOLF!
Tiff

Jackson, TN

#35 Aug 22, 2011
Are you 10 or 11

“Si vis pacem,para bellum!”

Since: Apr 10

Jackson, Tennessee

#36 Aug 24, 2011
I know for a fact that that old house and cemetary outside Purdy is haunted!
Who knows

Jackson, TN

#37 Aug 25, 2011
Harts Brigde Girl wrote:
Go too the bridge and turn your car off... see what happens.
not a damm thing that bridge has been redone for years.... This is not tha 70s
bascombound

United States

#38 Aug 27, 2011
My stepsister, bf and I are goin to bascom tonight :D This will make her and my second trip there and his first. The first time we went I had to drive down the whole thing first and that in itself is freaky as hell. And after we got out of the car we walked maybe twenty feet down the road before takin off back to the car. We saw a blue light ahead of us on the road. Didn't see a ghost dog but the neighborhood dogs were scary enough haha

“Si vis pacem,para bellum!”

Since: Apr 10

Jackson, Tennessee

#39 Aug 27, 2011
bascombound wrote:
My stepsister, bf and I are goin to bascom tonight :D This will make her and my second trip there and his first. The first time we went I had to drive down the whole thing first and that in itself is freaky as hell. And after we got out of the car we walked maybe twenty feet down the road before takin off back to the car. We saw a blue light ahead of us on the road. Didn't see a ghost dog but the neighborhood dogs were scary enough haha
Please tell us how it went! I've been planning on going there after the weather cools off a bit. Cool weather is perfect for ghost hunting!
Ghost buster

Jackson, TN

#40 Aug 29, 2011
no such thing as ghost

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travel Fraud 2 hr Curious 2
Is Tom Meiners still at WBBJ 7 2 hr Bbc2 5
Mallory cook 2 hr Bbc2 5
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 9 hr hank 1,602
Black women with white mem 9 hr Drivit 6
mayor 2019 11 hr guest 191
Do you think that gambling is wrong or sinful? 11 hr stwith stwodgers 37

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance