Homicide of William Joseph Nachlinger...

Lexington, TN

#182 Mar 26, 2013
hope so regardless of who's involved. There should be justice for this horrible murder, nobody deserves that and the biggest loss is to his son.
whodunit wrote:
I wonder if they will present evidence to the Grand Jury next Monday and return indictments then?
Hmmmmm ...
leah

Jackson, TN

#183 Mar 26, 2013
guest wrote:
hope so regardless of who's involved. There should be justice for this horrible murder, nobody deserves that and the biggest loss is to his son. <quoted text>
what son? are you saying Joseph had a son?
We miss u

Jackson, TN

#184 Mar 26, 2013
guest wrote:
hope so regardless of who's involved. There should be justice for this horrible murder, nobody deserves that and the biggest loss is to his son. <quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Joseph does not have a son.. &#128530;
Ron Mexico

Eastaboga, AL

#185 Mar 27, 2013
Drug deal gone bad. End this stupid thread.
leah

Jackson, TN

#186 Mar 28, 2013
Ron Mexico wrote:
what do c care? U don't wanna know about it. Don't read.

Lexington, TN

#187 Mar 28, 2013
if that's the case it needs to be known who the deal was with so justice can be served.
Ron Mexico wrote:
Ron Mexico

Eastaboga, AL

#188 Mar 28, 2013
The guy chose the thug lifestyle and paid the price for it. Bad choices usually lead to bad consequences. I wish he had made better choices for his life and he would probably still be alive today. If you choose to jump in a shark tank, what should you expect the outcome to be?
revenge

Dallas, TX

#189 Mar 28, 2013
Ron Mexico that's dumb u jack a'ss u don't know any thing about my homeboy Joseph he was a great friend who's to judge how he lived or who he hungout with the main thing is that he can't call or chill no more so we need to come together as one and find out WHO did this to him if u know something and ain't sayin s'hit you goin burn in hell too just like the low life bastards that did this for those who know me hold your ears down and keep me posted
revenge

Dallas, TX

#190 Mar 28, 2013
Love wrote:
I heard they found evidence in Nancy,(Meghan's) moms house that proves that Nancy & Brett done it. They also got the surveillance from BWW where Brett and Joseph were together that night. Brett lied about that to the police.
was they together sat. Or sunday
whodunit

Lexington, TN

#191 Mar 28, 2013
I don't think Megan or Nancy had shit to do with it.
Brett ... well dunno bout that but somebody said Jesse Moore's name earlier... that is one desperate rat f*ck drug dealer. He was setting folks up and blackmailing folks too.
Where there is smoke there is fire.
Anon

United States

#192 Mar 28, 2013
revenge wrote:
<quoted text> was they together sat. Or sunday
I saw them together sat night bout 930

Lexington, TN

#193 Mar 28, 2013
he was found on a Friday morning.
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw them together sat night bout 930
Ron Mexico

Eastaboga, AL

#194 Mar 28, 2013
revenge wrote:
Ron Mexico that's dumb u jack a'ss u don't know any thing about my homeboy Joseph he was a great friend who's to judge how he lived or who he hungout with the main thing is that he can't call or chill no more so we need to come together as one and find out WHO did this to him if u know something and ain't sayin s'hit you goin burn in hell too just like the low life bastards that did this for those who know me hold your ears down and keep me posted
Based on your weak minded, WalMart type comments, I don't think I'll comment any further. Good luck with your Topix piņata.
fghjk

Tucker, GA

#195 Mar 28, 2013
guest wrote:
he was found on a Friday morning.<quoted text>
on monday
Anon

United States

#196 Mar 28, 2013
guest wrote:
he was found on a Friday morning.<quoted text>
Impossible cuz I saw them sat night. And he was found Monday.
leah

Jackson, TN

#197 Mar 28, 2013
Ron Mexico wrote:
The guy chose the thug lifestyle and paid the price for it. Bad choices usually lead to bad consequences. I wish he had made better choices for his life and he would probably still be alive today. If you choose to jump in a shark tank, what should you expect the outcome to be?
some folks choose a lifestyle. sometimes the lifestyle chooses them. folks aren't raised by grandma unless theres a reason. not saying he didnt make some bad choices. just theres more to his story than he just woke up one day and said im gonna make a bad choice today. one so bad that i deserve to die in few years. dont think it worked that way.
hmmm

Jackson, TN

#198 Mar 29, 2013
I saw Brett today and he was smiling and luaghing..dont think he had anything to do with it...hes too light hearted! Whoever did this is an animal.
His mom

Mantachie, MS

#199 Mar 30, 2013
people need to check those facts they seem fond of spouting off about. My son was a good and honorable person , even though he had made mistakes when he was younger,he never had any felony convictions.
His mom

Mantachie, MS

#200 Mar 30, 2013
guest wrote:
so if there is anything positive to come from this tragedy then call it like it is - drug culture and lifestyle are the reason his family is facing the tragedy of burying this young man. glossing it over only gives cover to the thug(s) responsible.
I am his mother and you know nothing but ignorance.
His mom

Mantachie, MS

#201 Mar 30, 2013
Ron Mexico wrote:
Ignorant comments from people like you who know nothing.He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang-drugs 2 min guest 11
Los Portales new building? 42 min Bum 36
Best Day Care in Jackson? 1 hr teia13 10
Wiccans or Pagans in the Jackson area 1 hr please 30
Jackson walk Phase 2 - the Bemis Mill (Oct '16) 1 hr Business 898
The Violent Counter Protesters Are To Blame 1 hr seriously 54
Am i the only one? 2 hr 123abc 19

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance