Homicide of William Joseph Nachlinger...
who

Medina, TN

#139 Mar 15, 2013
Meghan and Cody who? Last names? Maybe they know something, or could help the police with the investigation.
We miss u

United States

#140 Mar 15, 2013
deeee wrote:
If you passed would you like for someone to be sitting on a social network site bashing you instead of trying to help bring answers to your friends and family?...how do you think they would feel reading nonsense like this?..I knew Joseph he was a great guy no matter what anyone says, okay he drove a car y'all don't like well he loved it, okay he was in a part of town you wouldn't be in well maybe he felt comfortable in that part of town, you never know what is going on in someone else's life and you definitely can't control it.. he isn't here to speak for himself now. But please Respect the people who have lost him.. is that to much to ask?
I agree. Im very sad to know he's gone. Very sweet and thoughtful guy.:). I pray his family doesn't read this other nonsense and take it to heart.

Tucker, GA

#141 Mar 17, 2013
another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Go down the hall and ask the prek teacher how kids qualify for prek. They're either special needs, which is a small number of classes at Whitehall, or they qualify for free or reduced lunch. Your class at jtc is all kids who qualify for free lunch or they wouldn't be there. From jmcss website, right here: http://www.jmcss.org/...
Not that it means anything in regard to this man's death, but you're wrong. Shame a teacher would run her mouth and not even know.
And you should know that the info on the website is not always updated timely and nor completely accurate. MY child and many other children that I know have gone to preK, and we do not have low income. PreK is a program to prepare children to interact with other children and learn the behavior that is expected. It's a shame that people get on here and bash this young man who lost his life. I am pretty sure we have all done things in our past that we now look back on and regret. But the fact remains this was someone's son, grandson, brother, uncle, and friend. And those of you bashing him are ghetto as hell. Ghetto is a state of mind, not where you live or what you drive. It is my understanding that this young man was making changes for the better and to have his life cut short has hurt his family and friends and for you all to get on here talking trash is just throwing salt on fresh wounds. May God have mercy on your souls. I hope your family never has to deal with this but truth is none of us know the day, the hour, nor the manner in which we will leave this earth, so show this young man and his family the same respect you'd want shown to yours.
SARA

Lexington, TN

#142 Mar 19, 2013
joseph was one of my best friends. i got to hug him & see him almost every single day! he was kind, polite, had manners, & respected women & elderly. he attended church regularly & took care of his family by any means neccesary. he left behind memories that hundreds of people will always cherish & never forget. so call him "ghetto" cuz his car & rims werent up to your standards. but guess what? he PAID for all of it, he worked hard, & absolutely loved it. judging someone on their vehicle choices, simply makes me IGNORANT. he was an amazing person & ill always love him with all my heart! he was there for me, he did all he could to please others, & he helped save my life. so i will be forever grateful & even more thankful that God let me meet such an angel. now God just needs you back but i wont fret, i will see you again someday. you will always be too fresh to stress, you know this mannn<3 i love you.
Sara

Lexington, TN

#145 Mar 20, 2013
he wasnt a "knee grow" so take your illiterate ass back to school. i dont have to go on anywhere, that was my best friend, saw him every day & he helped me thru the hardest times in my life with personal issues to family issues. regardless of you assuming you know ab him & mine relationship, how ab you get on? hes not here to defend himself so ill set it straight! w.j.n. was one of the only friends i had left & i could always count on him. so yeah, we were close. not like you'd kno! if he didnt like being around me, he wouldnt have stood by my side & picked me up when i was down. i thank God everyday that he sent someone like joseph into my life. so you got judgement on a friendship that never involved you? get the f*** out of here! you would never say that if you werent behind a random name. ill pray for you, joseph is too. ilywjn! always.

Tucker, GA

#146 Mar 21, 2013
So, they searched the girlfriend or ex-girlfriends house today.
anonyms2

Lexington, TN

#148 Mar 21, 2013
Meghan's house? What in the world?!

Jackson, TN

#149 Mar 21, 2013
wow is she a suspect anybody know?
Legalize it

Lexington, TN

#150 Mar 22, 2013
Bet they got her computer and phone and read all the private conversations she had on her Facebook account.
I think the police are desperate for leads.

Tucker, GA

#151 Mar 22, 2013
I don't know her name but it was on the news.
Legalize it

Lexington, TN

#152 Mar 22, 2013
Meghan Atchison. I don't think she did it but she might know more than the police at this point.
bob

United States

#153 Mar 22, 2013
I'm glad to see the police makin an effort to find some leads but i don't think meghans house is where they need to be. I could never see her havin anything to do with what happened to him. I'm sure it hurt her much worse than anyone else. They may not have been together when this happened but i was really good friends with both of them and anyone that knew them could verify meghan is not one to let something like this happen to anyone she cared about much less joseph. I mean last time i saw her she had nothin bad to say about him. I really hate to feel what she is goin through and i will have her back through all this. R.I.P Joseph you will be missed but never forgotten homie so until we meet again i love ya man fly high!!!
grapevine

Medina, TN

#154 Mar 22, 2013
supposedly her brother is the one they are looking for and that he has something to do with it. who knows if its true, thats just whats being said.
is it true?

Jackson, TN

#155 Mar 22, 2013
Did Meghan have something to do with his murder?

Cedar Grove, TN

#156 Mar 22, 2013
Didnt Brett Atchison and Joseph have beef
whsatif

Cedar Grove, TN

#157 Mar 22, 2013
Meghan had SOMETHING to do with it or knows what happened. Idc what any of you say. Read my last post, and look where the police are! She didn't like what she found out
Legalize it

Lexington, TN

#158 Mar 23, 2013
I'm guessing the police checked Joseph's phone records and found out they had talked recently.

Lexington, TN

#159 Mar 23, 2013
strange that the story says he was killed somewhere else and brought back to his car, which was parked at the school. Seems like he was with someone he trusted to ride with them, almost like he met them at the school and rode with them, was murdered and then brought back and dumped in his car. Does anybody know how he was killed?
whsatif wrote:
Meghan had SOMETHING to do with it or knows what happened. Idc what any of you say. Read my last post, and look where the police are! She didn't like what she found out
whodunit

Lexington, TN

#160 Mar 23, 2013
I heard he was shot 3 times. Once in the back of the head.
smh

Jackson, TN

#161 Mar 23, 2013
whodunit wrote:
I heard he was shot 3 times. Once in the back of the head.
i heard it was only 1 shot, but 2 different stories of where. 1 said shot once in the back of the head, 1 said shot once in the chest/rib area. hmmm. where are all these "ideas" coming from? obviously SOMEBODY knows SOMETHING. smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christian/religious responses 7 min enter username 4
Army Worms 9 min guest 1
Why do religious people need the police and mil... 55 min really 34
Who co founded Microsoft? 1 hr emenius sleepus 2
Say your sober 1 hr Hippie 11
Who owns Rolling Acres? 1 hr renter 3
Is the Baptist church better than the Catholic? (Jan '16) 2 hr Auntie Thesis 400
Taking it Down 2 hr Brushy Mountain Man 37
Sheriff Mehr 18 hr Countycorruption 37

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages