Destiny

Washington, DC

#90 Mar 12, 2013
Joseph was my high school boyfriend! I moved so we had to break up! He would do anything for anyone and whoever is judging him from the car he drove or his criminal background screw you honestly bc you didn't know him and now you never will and that sucks for you! William Joseph is a great guy and has made some bad choices in his life just like the rest of us! I'm tired of people talking about him like he deserved this bc he didn't and his family now has to live without him here! If you can't say anything nice dont say anything at all!
jon dom gotti

Lexington, TN

#91 Mar 12, 2013
dear friend wrote:
LOOK I KNEW HIM VERY WELL AND HE LOVED FIXING CARS UP HE HAD ANOTHER ONE THAT IS IN YOUNG MEXICO VIDEO. JUST BECASUE HE HAD A NICE CAR HE LIKED TO KEEP CLEAN BUT HE ALSO HAD A COUNTRY BOY TRUCK SOOOO TO ALL OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND DIDNT KNOW HIM REALLY NEED TO QUIT JUDGING HE WAS FAITHFULLY AT CHURCH WITH HIS GRANDMA JUST BOUT EVERY SUNDAY HE LOVED LIFE BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS HERE IS THAT ALL OF YOU JUDGING NEED TO ASK FOR GODS HELP BECAUSE GOD IS THE ONLY ONE TO JUDGE. JOESPH WAS ONE THAT WOULD GIVE YOU THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK IF YOU WAS IN NEED. HE HAD LOTS OF FRIENDS BLACK AND WHITE BECASUE HE DIDNT JUDGE PEOPLE GUESS HE WAS ALOT BETTER PERSON THAN MOST OF YOU ON HERE SINCE YALL ARE JUDGING.
Oh woa hey - Young Mexico- well then that's different! LOL
Young Mexico - now that there is a good positive role model for Jackson TN. I can see now that folks have the wrong impression.
Home Boy

Lexington, TN

#92 Mar 12, 2013
we go way back. joseph was a cool dude and did not deserve to be gone. left him dead in his car behind a school in the hood - that's cold. I hope they catch the perp and fry his ass. I am sure a black person did it. blacks do most of the crime in Jackson and every city. may have robbed him, deal gone bad or just a mean killer. I feel sorry for his kin and pray for them.
Deb

Jackson, TN

#93 Mar 12, 2013
Sir, this is very confusing.
we will see what happens wrote:
We will see what happens to yall shit talkers when war starts yall r bad talking but when it happens let me guess u will cry mommy yall r talking about the wrong person people the best thing for Jackson tn is to stay off this page the boy who loved and respected him say what u have to say show yalls love but the rest get ready white black mother fucking Chinese it don't matter keep ur thoughts to ur self because word do start wars
SeriouslySad

United States

#94 Mar 12, 2013
ggg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure people do work and live over there. They have an all prek school there cause that's where they get the most kids. All the kids in prek are poor. They have to be to get in. No matter where the school is,prek is for poor kids. Do some research. So these other schools in Jackson have 1 class each. Not all school even have it. Whitehall the whole school is prek cause there so many kids there poor enough to qualify free lunch.
U should do more research!! I teach at an Jackson career and technology and the pre k program is an free program no matter what your economic status maybe! By law parents don't have to register their child into any education program until age 5, Also Whitehall pre k has students whom pay some half or all of their luch fees so please stop thinking you know what your talking about because it clear u don't!!
Todd

Jackson, TN

#96 Mar 12, 2013
Sorry. Wrong thread.
murder

Jackson, TN

#97 Mar 12, 2013
Please stop the murder of the English language!
Ronnie Ables

Jackson, TN

#98 Mar 12, 2013
I hope you don't teach writing.
SeriouslySad wrote:
<quoted text> U should do more research!! I teach at an Jackson career and technology and the pre k program is an free program no matter what your economic status maybe! By law parents don't have to register their child into any education program until age 5, Also Whitehall pre k has students whom pay some half or all of their luch fees so please stop thinking you know what your talking about because it clear u don't!!
another one

Humboldt, TN

#99 Mar 12, 2013
SeriouslySad wrote:
<quoted text> U should do more research!! I teach at an Jackson career and technology and the pre k program is an free program no matter what your economic status maybe! By law parents don't have to register their child into any education program until age 5, Also Whitehall pre k has students whom pay some half or all of their luch fees so please stop thinking you know what your talking about because it clear u don't!!
Go down the hall and ask the prek teacher how kids qualify for prek. They're either special needs, which is a small number of classes at Whitehall, or they qualify for free or reduced lunch. Your class at jtc is all kids who qualify for free lunch or they wouldn't be there. From jmcss website, right here: http://www.jmcss.org/...

Not that it means anything in regard to this man's death, but you're wrong. Shame a teacher would run her mouth and not even know.
SeriouslySad

United States

#100 Mar 12, 2013
Ronnie Ables wrote:
I hope you don't teach writing.
<quoted text>
does it really matter what my grammatical errors are?! Im NOT in a classroom, simply leaving my input!! So Get over it!!
Slayer

Oak Ridge, TN

#101 Mar 12, 2013
SeriouslySad wrote:
<quoted text> does it really matter what my grammatical errors are?! Im NOT in a classroom, simply leaving my input!! So Get over it!!
So to clarify, only proper educational skills should be displayed in a classroom setting? Wow.
SeriouslySad

United States

#102 Mar 12, 2013
another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Go down the hall and ask the prek teacher how kids qualify for prek. They're either special needs, which is a small number of classes at Whitehall, or they qualify for free or reduced lunch. Your class at jtc is all kids who qualify for free lunch or they wouldn't be there. From jmcss website, right here: http://www.jmcss.org/...
Not that it means anything in regard to this man's death, but you're wrong. Shame a teacher would run her mouth and not even know.
Absolutely not shamed! It clearly states that the program although designed for low income families does accept all no matter the income!!(As long as the deadline is met) And free lunch is only for those who qualify! I don't teach preK I teach Math but i do know the Facts so please get over it!
murder

Jackson, TN

#103 Mar 12, 2013
There are mistakes that can detract from your credibility. While we all hope what we have to say is more important than some silly grammatical error, the truth is some people will not subscribe to your thoughts and opinions if you make dumb mistakes when you write.
Slayer

Oak Ridge, TN

#104 Mar 12, 2013
SeriouslySad wrote:
You "teach," but have the literacy skills of a 3rd grader. Hilarious.
another one

Humboldt, TN

#105 Mar 12, 2013
Pre k accepts all APPLICATIONS, not all kids who apply, idiot. There's a huge waiting list of kids who don't get in. And kids who don't even make the waiting list because THEY DON'T QUALIFY. It's for AT RISK kids, not ALL KIDS. Why do I know that, as well as how to put together a complete sentence, and there's a teacher posting on a public forum who does not?

Here are the qualifications, copied from the link above:

When applying for a position in our Pre-K Program, families must complete the Application to Determine Income Eligibility for the Voluntary Pre-K Program. Priority for admission into the program is given to students who meet the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) federal income poverty guidelines and are considered at-risk or economically disadvantaged.

The Jackson-Madison County School System Community Pre-K Advisory Council (CPAC) supports the state’s enrollment requirements. Additionally, the following are local criteria established by the council to place children in the Program after all income eligible students have been placed in a classroom and the waiting list does not contain ANY income eligible students:

1. Child of teenage parents 2. Child of parents who did not graduate from high school or obtain a GED 3. Child from non-English speaking family 4. Child with parent(s) deployed to active duty 5. Child who scores a year or more below his/her chronological age on the district's current early childhood developmental screen
SeriouslySad

United States

#106 Mar 12, 2013
Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You "teach," but have the literacy skills of a 3rd grader. Hilarious.
Yes I know hahahahaha I laugh all the time
Slayer

Oak Ridge, TN

#107 Mar 12, 2013
SeriouslySad wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I know hahahahaha I laugh all the time
At your own illiteracy?

What kind of teacher are you, exactly?

You laugh at your own illiteracy; it makes me wonder how you treat children with slower learning abilities.
smh

United States

#108 Mar 12, 2013
This thread is simply just sad. It is about a man who lost his life and there is so much ignorance in what so many have had to say. Now we are worried about grammar? This is about Joseph and what happened is terrible. Hop off the name calling. Hop off the judgmental views. Pay your respects or hop off... Don't bad mouth the ones who have passed.. It makes you just as low as the man who took his life... He had a family. And he had friends.. Let them mourn with out all the negativity... Jesus Christ!
Huhh

Duluth, GA

#109 Mar 12, 2013
Omg just STFU already! Have some damn respect! The man is dead and all u seem to care bout is his lifestyle choices, his car, and this person gramatical errors? Really petty. BTW the murderer is still at large! Y don't u slam him for being a low life pos that's coward enough to shot someone and then dumped his body and vehicle in another location.. If he was ur son, brother, or friend ud care and his past wouldn't matter but since he isn't let's all crrucify him. Like I said earlier u ppl r the Jews that crucified Jesus too huh?
you know

Duluth, GA

#113 Mar 13, 2013
The more u come on here and spout off the more people are going to troll this post. J/S. hope the family finds closure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20 shots ring out last night. Mayor's plan wor... 9 min Janx sux 13
Nice Day for Crawfish and Photography 17 min Morty Windrich 4
Mr.FuckAnything 29 min Get your STD trea... 22
Sky Zone (Nov '13) 32 min anytime 42
carloss 34 min Guest 16
Best haircut in Jackson? 42 min here today 2
hit and run at red light today around 4:00 clos... 2 hr anon8166 24
Muse Park Body 11 hr here today 23
Englewood Baptist Church 19 hr Invite Me I Will ... 136
lowe finney 23 hr rastus 90