Homicide of William Joseph Nachlinger...
yeah

Irving, TX

#70 Mar 12, 2013
He might of sold a little weed, drove a ghetto car, hungry out in east Jackson... but he ain't no gang banger or drug dealer?? Ok. No, he don't deserve to die. Nobody does. Nobody. Especially like that. But play with fire... you know the rest. Nobody should die like that, so stop hanging with your homies before it's you next. Wake up!
Truth

Cedar Grove, TN

#71 Mar 12, 2013
Maybe his life wasn't lived out in societys perfect standards but this young man is dead. I don't know him but I do know that people should have more respect for the dead and at least give his family time to grieve before bad nothing him. Have some morals. And to those that do talk about someone like this-I hope someone knocks your dome off so we can talk about all your dirty deeds when you die.
we miss and love u bruh

Jackson, TN

#72 Mar 12, 2013
Thank u for that I thank everyone wants a ride like that I'm so sick of people they should shut this site down because there r people that has never lost people close to them and if they did they didn't care about them

Lexington, TN

#73 Mar 12, 2013
we miss and love u bruh wrote:
What y'all don't no my boy knew people that isn't going to stand for this just say he knew a Guy that knows a Guy that knows this Guy that knows a nation that has over 5000 strong in it that can take over in place they want to so if anyone likes in if the cops don't find them first
That sure sounds like an admission that you all are connected with a gang ( a nation sect) that can be called on to retaliate this young man's murder. You keep pointing out his body and vehicle were placed in that location. Is Whitehall street a rival territory? Was his body placed there by a rival group to make a statement? Just how many different gangs are in Jackson Madison county?
2Much

Jackson, TN

#74 Mar 12, 2013
Regardless to what anyone thinks. Ghetto, hood , rachet, etc. NO ONE deserves his/her life to be taken . And one day we will stand before the SAME man . RIP young man. May God be with your family today and every day .
meme123

Lexington, TN

#75 Mar 12, 2013
ggg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's ghetto. Boarded up houses-- ghetto. Stores with bars on windows-- ghetto. Lincoln Courts a couple blocks away-- ghetto. School for poor kids-- ghetto, why you think they put prek there?
so you judge people by the money they have well guess what not everyone can afford a nice ass car or to send their kids to school across town and Lincoln Elementary which is right over there produces some of the smartest kids i ever met so get over yourself before you judge those poor ass ghetto kids and shit!
idiot

Cedar Grove, TN

#76 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That sure sounds like an admission that you all are connected with a gang ( a nation sect) that can be called on to retaliate this young man's murder. You keep pointing out his body and vehicle were placed in that location. Is Whitehall street a rival territory? Was his body placed there by a rival group to make a statement? Just how many different gangs are in Jackson Madison county?
Joseph was Not in a gang or nation or whatever you want to call it. He had friends, everyone does. If I were to die I'm sure there would be a line of people ready to defend me and get justice! Who wouldnt? He had a whole lot of life left to live. One question though, who else was his girlfriend? I'm puzzled.
sotired

Collierville, TN

#77 Mar 12, 2013
Joseph was a very good guy. And what he drove didnt make the man that was in it. He was someone's child, grandchild. And if you have any decency in you please let the family rest.
Rip joseph

United States

#78 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your freaking stupid he's not in one just have loved ones in powerful places or that would loved to see whom ever did this to him dead or gone so stfu u know nothing ab him or what's going on its not an act of gang banging or nothing just quit ppl like u that kno nothing makes the police investigation more difficult for them assuming makes an a$$outta all of us
spook

Jackson, TN

#79 Mar 12, 2013
Joseph was Not in no damn gang he was a good dude so these stupid ass people that wanna bad mouth him karma is real biatches so maybe we'll be on here talking about your death next dumb asses
khtg

Lexington, TN

#80 Mar 12, 2013
no one deserves to have their life taken, he was always nice to me. rest in peace
everyone

Jackson, TN

#81 Mar 12, 2013
Y'all need to relax people who talk shit will eat shit I knew him and I promise u one thing the person who done thing no matter what prison he goes to no matter were he is at my people will get to him don't worry he better hops he isn't on the streets he better hopes he is in jail r prison because people like to brag about what they done and people will tell on the guy r guys that done this for money so when y'all see them on the news either they will be dead r they got raped in prison by twenty r so guy don't worry it will happen I promise all of u that love him I got work about all this bullshit on this stupid ass site so if the ones that r talking shit want to say it to 400 strong I can tell u were to go and we will see were u stand after it so I am asking nicely plz stop talking about my friends good friend that kid was a great guy as my brothern tells me so stop plz for y'all cause something y'all don't want to happen. ALL THE RESPECTS TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS KEEP YALLS HEAD UP BECAUSE WE WILL LAUGH AT THE END OF THIS
Legalize it

Lexington, TN

#82 Mar 12, 2013
Sad to see. Didn't know the guy but my daughter did and I have seen a lot of sad posts today.
Too bad for his family and loved ones. What has happened to this town?

Hope who ever did it gets their ass or asses caught.

Brittney Edgin

Jackson, TN

#83 Mar 12, 2013
OK I couldnt have said it better Myself Spook.. If you Didnt Know Joseph Personally Then F*ck Off Talking Sh*t.. Some of Us are trying to Mourn A Great Life!! Yea He had Flaws, Lets see some of You M'F*ckers Throw the First Stone.. We all got Flaws but how you going to Call a Man out when He cant Defend Hiself.. Tisk Tisk Pathetic A** I wanna See some Yall Sh*t Talkers on the South Side!!!!
Shannon

Cordova, TN

#84 Mar 12, 2013
spook wrote:
The Bonneville is a classic and Joseph took good care of it
Joesph loved fixing up cars and took pride in his car and truck looking nice and to those of you talking about him being in the ghetto Joesph seen no color of skin he was a friend to alot of different nationalities. and if you all would read the news or watch it the news plainly stated he was moved to that location after he was killed so if you think that just because of peoples friends and vehicles makes them have no class or "GHETTO" you need to get a live.
dear friend

Cordova, TN

#85 Mar 12, 2013
really who wrote:
Joseph had a girlfriend when he died? If you don't mind me asking, who was she? Or are you talking about Ryan's girl?
No he didnt have a girlfriend at the time of his death. They broke up several months ago
dear friend

Cordova, TN

#86 Mar 12, 2013
sorry but wrote:
Yes that is one of many ghetto areas of Jackson.
Yes the car is ghetto.
Wheels or rims like that are GHETTO!
Obviously a white boy who lived a ghetto thug "gangsta" lifestyle. It's the fad for youth today to emulate black pop culture. Its sad his life ended like the rappers and gangstas they idolize.
you know nothing first of all are you all too stupid to read or watch news him and the car had been moved to that location. He could have been in the richest part of jackson when it happened so if you didnt know him shut the hell up
dear friend

Cordova, TN

#87 Mar 12, 2013
LOOK I KNEW HIM VERY WELL AND HE LOVED FIXING CARS UP HE HAD ANOTHER ONE THAT IS IN YOUNG MEXICO VIDEO. JUST BECASUE HE HAD A NICE CAR HE LIKED TO KEEP CLEAN BUT HE ALSO HAD A COUNTRY BOY TRUCK SOOOO TO ALL OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND DIDNT KNOW HIM REALLY NEED TO QUIT JUDGING HE WAS FAITHFULLY AT CHURCH WITH HIS GRANDMA JUST BOUT EVERY SUNDAY HE LOVED LIFE BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS HERE IS THAT ALL OF YOU JUDGING NEED TO ASK FOR GODS HELP BECAUSE GOD IS THE ONLY ONE TO JUDGE. JOESPH WAS ONE THAT WOULD GIVE YOU THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK IF YOU WAS IN NEED. HE HAD LOTS OF FRIENDS BLACK AND WHITE BECASUE HE DIDNT JUDGE PEOPLE GUESS HE WAS ALOT BETTER PERSON THAN MOST OF YOU ON HERE SINCE YALL ARE JUDGING.
me mfers

Cedar Grove, TN

#88 Mar 12, 2013
Look in tired of all this bullshit talking my name is covie Garner n if u got something to say about my homie I have a phone number n an address, come handle your beef with me,anytime u cock sucking biatches ,I still got his back n will stand up for his honor so my homie can rip
Destiny

Washington, DC

#89 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
any idea if that was his car he was found in ?
yes that is his car!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a flea bot o mist 4 min please 12
WWBBJ News 23 min Excitement for gr... 27
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 29 min ChopperBlades 1,222
Donald Trump is not a mastermind 30 min ChopperBlades 59
TrumpCare will be a Nightmare 33 min Gobacktoschool 91
Work Required for Medicaid Recipients 38 min Mrs Clombat Clamb... 62
Trump Vindicated 43 min Jesperion Drumble... 35
Josh Brown Thu Guest 11

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web