Homicide of William Joseph Nachlinger...
ace of cakes

Lexington, TN

#48 Mar 11, 2013
we miss and love u bruh wrote:
What y'all don't no my boy knew people that isn't going to stand for this just say he knew a Guy that knows a Guy that knows this Guy that knows a nation that has over 5000 strong in it that can take over in place they want to so if anyone likes in if the cops don't find them first
Ah so today's sesame street episode is brought to us by the color blue and the number five. Or is that the color red and the number six? Dang it I can't tell my left from my right.. now how many fingers is that again???
we will see what happens

Jackson, TN

#49 Mar 11, 2013
We will see what happens to yall shit talkers when war starts yall r bad talking but when it happens let me guess u will cry mommy yall r talking about the wrong person people the best thing for Jackson tn is to stay off this page the boy who loved and respected him say what u have to say show yalls love but the rest get ready white black mother fucking Chinese it don't matter keep ur thoughts to ur self because word do start wars
makethemalllookb ad

Cedar Grove, TN

#50 Mar 11, 2013
we will see what happens wrote:
We will see what happens to yall shit talkers when war starts yall r bad talking but when it happens let me guess u will cry mommy yall r talking about the wrong person people the best thing for Jackson tn is to stay off this page the boy who loved and respected him say what u have to say show yalls love but the rest get ready white black mother fucking Chinese it don't matter keep ur thoughts to ur self because word do start wars
I know who you are, you aint about shit. You have proved yourself to be all mouth! You should have stayed in school, learn to speak properly. Act right, and act white.
deeee

Memphis, TN

#52 Mar 11, 2013
If you passed would you like for someone to be sitting on a social network site bashing you instead of trying to help bring answers to your friends and family?...how do you think they would feel reading nonsense like this?..I knew Joseph he was a great guy no matter what anyone says, okay he drove a car y'all don't like well he loved it, okay he was in a part of town you wouldn't be in well maybe he felt comfortable in that part of town, you never know what is going on in someone else's life and you definitely can't control it.. he isn't here to speak for himself now. But please Respect the people who have lost him.. is that to much to ask?
we miss and love u bruh

Jackson, TN

#53 Mar 11, 2013
u no people like u r the reason people should wash there mouth with Bucshots and do the world a favor u don't no who ur talking to how I am u see if my boy got shot then the people done it was crazy so u may need to watch how u talk to people like I said I'm the friend that no one knows that he had no body know because the way I am and the people I hangout with so the best way to solve this is u to keep ur mouth shot and the only reason u said anything is because ur not in front of me I do things to u that no one in the world has seen I promise u people come up missing every day and no one can find them
we miss and love u bruh

Jackson, TN

#54 Mar 11, 2013
I was one of those people I knew him for over eight years we was friends I was friends with his brother and girlfriend it pisses me off that people can softly here and talk about someone they don't no they need to stop what if it was there brother son r friend how pissed would they be and his car didn't have anything to do with him I helped him work on that car
really who

Cedar Grove, TN

#55 Mar 11, 2013
Joseph had a girlfriend when he died? If you don't mind me asking, who was she? Or are you talking about Ryan's girl?
we miss and love u bruh

Jackson, TN

#56 Mar 12, 2013
U don't but look people respect the man stop talking shit about The guy he was a great guy he was a good friend to me yes we partied together but out of all this shit the guy that done it needs to go to jail and do his time it just pissed me off how everyone can just talk shit about someone they never knew and yes I do know people would love to make chaos out of this but I'm not going to be in it yes it may happen but I'm not making the call the guy was a great dude and he touch a lot of people while he was on the fucked up ass earth but know he is in a better place and doesn't have to suffer with the rest of us so people when something happens as bad as it has to his family and close friends then come one and let people take shit about them and see how u feel we love u bruh going to miss u man and my wishes r out to u and ur family u will be missed bruh!!!!!!!!!!
me mfers

Cedar Grove, TN

#57 Mar 12, 2013
Always missed,n forever remembered!!!
tired of the crime

Lexington, TN

#58 Mar 12, 2013
Sounds like you all are part of the problem.
Gangs and drugs crime.
Why not try to make the world better and stop all that mess? See where it leads to?
duh

Irving, TX

#59 Mar 12, 2013
Ok, so he's not ghetto because lots of people have cars like that? Not one single person I know has a car like that. I don't have friends who call each other homie and bruh. I don't threaten people who say something I don't like. It wouldn't occur to me to threaten to put bullets in someone who angered me. If someone spoke ill of a deceased friend of mine, I would be sad, sure. I wouldn't immediately jump to violence or feel that I needed to avenge his death.

If all of that feels normal to you, you're a part of this drug and gang culture, at the very least, immitating it. If you think that stuff is cool, you think drug and gang culture is cool. That's what it is. It's not normal, and it's not what most people do, even if it's what Joseph did and what all your homies do. Those saying that that lifestyle is what led to this tragedy are right, and I believe that all of you know it's true. I implore all of you to change the cycle for future generations of your family. Go to school or find a career, find a path for your life that leads you to where cars like this, violence, gangs, and drugs and those who glorify those things are NOT a part of you anymore. Get to a pointwhere that doesn't seem like the normal anymore. If you can do that, his death wasn't in vain. That's the best way to avenge his death. If you continue this way, you'll see this happen to more of your friends, your brothers, god forbid your children.
Huhh

Tucker, GA

#60 Mar 12, 2013
I'm not ghetto, I have a normal car I paid less for then he did for his "ghetto whip", my friends and I don't call each other homie or bruh either, but none the less he was a friend, a great guy, and damn good man. Yea he had charges. Sure they were for drugs but did no one notice the last charge was in 2010? Guess that doesn't matter.. Even if he were a crack dealer no one deserves that. Imagine being him for a brief moment. Imagine the fear he felt on those last couple seconds, knowing its over and ur still a kid! He was 25 someone's baby! Yes he was grown enough to make the decisions that may have caused this but still have some humanity. FYI his body was placed behind the school in his car they DO NOT believe that is where he was MURDERED! U make snap judgements based the the information provided and the type of car he drove, o and where his body was found? Wow u ppl r the Jews that crucified Jesus too huh?

Lexington, TN

#61 Mar 12, 2013
when I pass away, I'll have much more important issues to focus on besides worrying what/who is on a social network. and i just hope my family does too. obviously something he felt comfortable with didn't work out, wouldn't you agree? you know, this anonymous forum may be the one thing that brings about a clue to help bring justice for his murder. There is already a name mentioned, whether it's true or not I don't know. But this is a place for discussion and observations.
deeee wrote:
If you passed would you like for someone to be sitting on a social network site bashing you instead of trying to help bring answers to your friends and family?...how do you think they would feel reading nonsense like this?..I knew Joseph he was a great guy no matter what anyone says, okay he drove a car y'all don't like well he loved it, okay he was in a part of town you wouldn't be in well maybe he felt comfortable in that part of town, you never know what is going on in someone else's life and you definitely can't control it.. he isn't here to speak for himself now. But please Respect the people who have lost him.. is that to much to ask?
we miss and love u bruh

Jackson, TN

#63 Mar 12, 2013
White people don't have gangs just saying we have nations
Rip joseph erw

Kenton, TN

#64 Mar 12, 2013
Rly his car has nothing to do with of did they take his car no u dumbasses n ghetto n red neck are just about the same thing if u see a black guy drinking out of a Macon jar you gonna say he's ghetto you see a white man in boots drinking out a Macon jar you gonna say that's red neck point blank period his car was plenty nice always taking care of but his car has nothing to do with his death and unless you know who or why they killed our good friend then shut the f up its bull ur doin nothing but making this worse for morning family n friends just think we don't know why he was killed Prolog robbed him come on you could be next lets find the real physcio that done this and lets all be in peace and until then lets pray for our family that this don't happen to them or you
Huhh

Oakland, TN

#65 Mar 12, 2013
I wasn't saying he was inna gang I just said what an earlier comment did.
Rip joseph tmv

Kenton, TN

#66 Mar 12, 2013
Well ghetto drug dealer what ever ya wanna say he was a human bein with friends and a woman and a grandma that loved him and his car is irrelevant to his death or they would've took his car or rims he may have sold a lil weed but if shit talking should be done it should be about the guy who murdered him and yea a black guy prolly did it but skins don't make u a killer a fucked up mind does
that dudeeeeeee

Fort Irwin, CA

#67 Mar 12, 2013
I think it's pretty pathetic that this man was murdered and people are so low that they have the nerve to sit there and say the things that have been said on this topic. Completely uncalled for, whether you knew the man or not.
Huhh

Oakland, TN

#68 Mar 12, 2013
I said that being a smart ass reply to previous comment made slamming him.
smh

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#69 Mar 12, 2013
If you seriously have the nerve to sit and talk bad about a guy that can not defend himself, then take a moment to sit and think about how you would feel or react to the situation if it was your freind or family member. I personally had met him maybe once, but he was a good guy. and as far as the ghetto thing, cut the shit out. it is uncalled for. I was born and raised in Jackson and moved away because of all the bullshit ignorance and drama. Jackson has become an unsafe place to live. but can someone please give me the deffinition of ghetto? because honestly it is just a stereotype to me. It does not matter how he dressed, where he hung out at, or whe hung out with. It does not matter where he is from or what he did. What matters is the man was killed by a coward. and the only thing at this point to do is figure out what happened and bring closure to those around him that loved him. as for all the immature people that want to talk shit. please grow up. I garuntee you all run around and claim to be grown so act it. and bashing the guy after he passed is direspectful, not just to him, but to everyone surrounding him. how can you not expect people to jump up and bite back when you say things that really do not matter at all. It is a natural reaction from someone hurting over the loss, so if you are going to back bite, expect the defense to come out. stop bashing the guy, and move on. like i said i didnt really even know him but i knew his brother for sure, him and my brother were close for a while. R.I.P Joseph. and may kharma work her magic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Young getting freaky 3 min Gross 19
Niiice Socks 7 min BS 46
Good ole Andy Rudy 8 min No name 1
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 30 min me 2,643
Sittin' in my chair, watchin' the TV 45 min Rivet Head 4
Wrestling at Oman Arena 48 min Rivet Head 9
Polished, Jackson Walk 58 min guest 3
Mark Only WHAT 2 hr Spaghetti Oh 12
South jackson 8 hr Kelly 54

Jackson Jobs