Homicide of William Joseph Nachlinger...
friend

Gaffney, SC

#224 Apr 5, 2013
Anybody heard any other details or leads yet on who and what happened to him?

Savannah, TN

#225 Apr 5, 2013
I believe they know who did it. Just building a case for arrest. It won't be long now.
guesst

Marathon, FL

#226 Apr 6, 2013
guest wrote:
I believe they know who did it. Just building a case for arrest. It won't be long now.
I hope so. This is hard enough on his family. An arrest might help some.

Savannah, TN

#227 Apr 8, 2013
Where there's smoke, there' usally fire. They don't search and take stuff unless they have a damn good reason. I believe they know who did it just building an air tight case so they don't walk!

Jackson, TN

#228 Apr 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
Where there's smoke, there' usally fire. They don't search and take stuff unless they have a damn good reason. I believe they know who did it just building an air tight case so they don't walk!
I hadn't heard in the news that they took things, just that they searched. Any idea what they took? Saw someone burning stuff behind that house last week. first thought that went thru mind was their burning the evidence but i know the cops searched it so surely nothing left to burn. but it was sort of odd to see.

Savannah, TN

#229 Apr 8, 2013
When the police seach they always take things. Even somethin as small as a piece of lint for dna. Modern technlogy can match the smallest amount of dna to a crime.
Baby g

Atlanta, TX

#230 Apr 9, 2013
Cody had nothing to do with it him n Jo were best friends and he has been away since feb.,,

Jackson, TN

#232 Apr 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
When the police seach they always take things. Even somethin as small as a piece of lint for dna. Modern technlogy can match the smallest amount of dna to a crime.
i know they could take somethin as small as a piece of lint but wonder what they did take. Anyone heard anything on what they did take?

Savannah, TN

#233 Apr 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
i know they could take somethin as small as a piece of lint but wonder what they did take. Anyone heard anything on what they did take?

I'm sure someone does. Whatever they took will be analized to the max. Especially if the TBI or FBI get involved.
AlrightyThen

Rowlett, TX

#234 Apr 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure someone does. Whatever they took will be analized to the max. Especially if the TBI or FBI get involved.
Um....why on earth would they?

Jackson, TN

#235 Apr 10, 2013
AlrightyThen wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....why on earth would they?
I was wonderin that too. Most folks seem to think it was either a drug deal gone bad or related to a problem with girlfriend. I don't know much about these things but am not sure either of these would need TBI or FBI involvement. What am I missing?

Savannah, TN

#236 Apr 10, 2013
It was a murder on a known drug dealer. Sometimes drugs and murder involve those agencies. I still don't believe the loal law enforcement know very much. Sometimes the local law will bring them in for help. Especially if it leads to other drug arrest they have been working on that may have involved him before the murder.
guesst

Jackson, TN

#237 Apr 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
It was a murder on a known drug dealer. Sometimes drugs and murder involve those agencies. I still don't believe the loal law enforcement know very much. Sometimes the local law will bring them in for help. Especially if it leads to other drug arrest they have been working on that may have involved him before the murder.
That makes sense.

Savannah, TN

#238 Apr 12, 2013
I wonder if they still have the same people a suspects? Anone know?

Jackson, TN

#239 Apr 12, 2013
Guest wrote:
I wonder if they still have the same people a suspects? Anone know?
Don't know but would like to know. Anyone heard what they took from search of house?

Savannah, TN

#240 Apr 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know but would like to know. Anyone heard what they took from search of house?
When they search with a warrant they take all kinds of things. If they searched then they have dna from the crime scene they are trying to match up.

Jackson, TN

#241 Apr 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
When they search with a warrant they take all kinds of things. If they searched then they have dna from the crime scene they are trying to match up.
we don't know the house is the crime scene.
Baby g

United States

#242 Apr 14, 2013
So early I herd who ever did this is looking for some one names bo Bo anyone know who that is??

Jackson, TN

#243 Apr 14, 2013
Baby g wrote:
So early I herd who ever did this is looking for some one names bo Bo anyone know who that is??
your message is a little hard to read - are you saying Bo Bo is a suspect? or are you saying that the murderer is looking for someone named Bo Bo?

Either way i don't know a bo bo
Baby g

United States

#244 Apr 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
your message is a little hard to read - are you saying Bo Bo is a suspect? or are you saying that the murderer is looking for someone named Bo Bo?
Either way i don't know a bo bo
The guy that did this to joesph is also lookin for someone named Bo Bo to do it to him also I herd it on the streets.. Does anyone know if they have any idea who the suspect is??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elisha barr is a waste of time 3 min Dumb 12
Mallory cook 23 min Whut 7
Alexander and Corker Both Voted Not To Repeal 42 min Stay Informed 7
The DoucheReport 42 min mattie 4
what was the name of the club across of the Old... 1 hr ski girl 34
Jerry McClain 1 hr Lucy Lou 1
If Christians evolved from Jews 2 hr CuriousGeorgeX 13
Travel Fraud 2 hr mattie 15
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 2 hr jkt 1,624

Jackson Jobs