New Gym Coming To Jackson

Jackson, TN

#42 Nov 13, 2012
Does anybody know if anytime fitness by the post office is open yet?
Joyce

Duluth, GA

#43 Nov 17, 2012
guest wrote:
Does anybody know if anytime fitness by the post office is open yet?
Anytime Fitness grand opening is within 1 week
ATC Fitness

Germantown, TN

#44 Nov 28, 2012
There will be 2 ATC Fitness Centers in Jackson. One of them will be next door to Hadleys on University. The lot has been cleared and the foundation will be poored in the next 2 weeks. Looking to open in March-April timeframe.
The second will be on Christmasville Rd, near Pringles Park. This one will open shortly after the first one.
The ATCs will be stacked with cardio equipment:Life Fitness treadmils,Ellipticals, bikes, and Summit trainers. There will be plenty of Life Fitness machines and Hammer Strength Equipment as well as lots of free weights.
There are 2 memberships.$15 dollars per month, which gives you access to one location, or $25 per month which gives you access to all 14 locations and FREE UNLIMITED Tanning in Level 4 bronzing beds.
wrkout

Jackson, TN

#45 Jan 2, 2013
ATC Fitness wrote:
There will be 2 ATC Fitness Centers in Jackson. One of them will be next door to Hadleys on University. The lot has been cleared and the foundation will be poored in the next 2 weeks. Looking to open in March-April timeframe.
The second will be on Christmasville Rd, near Pringles Park. This one will open shortly after the first one.
The ATCs will be stacked with cardio equipment:Life Fitness treadmils,Ellipticals, bikes, and Summit trainers. There will be plenty of Life Fitness machines and Hammer Strength Equipment as well as lots of free weights.
There are 2 memberships.$15 dollars per month, which gives you access to one location, or $25 per month which gives you access to all 14 locations and FREE UNLIMITED Tanning in Level 4 bronzing beds.
When does the Christmasville location open? I haven't seen it yet. Definitely want to try this out and thanks for bringing one out this way.
Gymny Cricket

Humboldt, TN

#46 Jan 2, 2013
Just what we need, another gym. Well, the market will control the gym cluster f**k. The Y had to become part of the Memphis group to prevent it from going under.
GMC

Medon, TN

#47 Jan 12, 2013
According to Spencer McDaniel from Memphis ATC, the new gym will be across the street from Hadley's in Thomson Farms.
datguy

Jackson, TN

#48 Jan 16, 2013
I am interested in joining, the best price I have seen anywhere, when is the first location opening, does anyone have a date?
Iamme

United States

#49 Jan 16, 2013
did you know wrote:
Also:
*Billed monthly to checking account or credit card. Additional $49 processing fee and $29 annual rate guarantee charges required upon enrollment. Taxes may apply.
copied from bottom of their page:
http://www.atc-fitness.com/membership.php
That is the $78 sign up fee.
guest2

Savannah, TN

#50 Jan 16, 2013
I heard Planet Fitness was opening where Carlock Powersports used to be on Carriage House and it is $10 per month.
I'm not a guest

Jackson, TN

#51 Jan 19, 2013
A new gym is being built off the 85 exit. I don't remember the name, I'll have to look Monday when I go back to work. It will be in front of Food Giant.
Elizabeth

Jackson, TN

#52 Jan 25, 2013
ATC will be located near Union University beside Hadley's restaurant and also near Food Giant near the Baseball Stadium (Jackson Generals). The Jackson Downtown-- LIFT Center opens Monday Jan 28.
Gregory Price

United States

#53 Jan 27, 2013
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Liv

Savannah, TN

#54 Feb 7, 2013
Anyone know when people can apply?
oops

Grand Prairie, TX

#56 Mar 7, 2013
When is ATC opening?
pfitness

Olive Branch, MS

#57 Mar 10, 2013
Check out planetfitness.com .$10 a month. Great equipment. Great gyms. Over 600 locations nationwide. Why would anyone join another gym and pay $15?
yum

Lexington, TN

#58 Mar 10, 2013
Those others cannot compare to the LiFT at JacksonWalk! Of course the investment is more but then it does not cater to the lowest common denominator.
Joe

Duluth, GA

#59 Mar 11, 2013
yum wrote:
Those others cannot compare to the LiFT at JacksonWalk! Of course the investment is more but then it does not cater to the lowest common denominator.
Lift is great except for the unfriendly staff.
Lift member

Duluth, GA

#60 Mar 11, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Lift is great except for the unfriendly staff.
And it's being taken over by Jackson fire dept in the morning.
Dave

Jackson, TN

#61 Apr 3, 2013
Have A Question wrote:
The word is out that a new gym is coming to Jackson, TN from the Memphis area. Anyone have any information?
Super cheap, and as everyone knows its not downtown.Its going out on Christmasville beside Food Gaint.

Since: Mar 13

Jackson, TN

#62 Apr 4, 2013
The real new one is Planet Fitness by the old wall mart is all new equipment real nice and cost $10 a month.. $19.95 if you want extras like unlimited tanning and other stuff... Its were Carlock used to be at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookin for m or f 2 min 2 pink 1 stink 4
Weavers Small Engines 12 min Maybe 6
Jimmy Dz stinks 21 min The Staff 37
WBBJ weather girl Chelsea (Feb '15) 38 min Jim bob 74
Leading Atheist Philosopher Concludes God's Real 50 min another viewer 73
World's Most Famous Atheist Accepts Existence o... 56 min another viewer 97
Target 1 hr Its french 41
Christianity is Growing 2 hr ChromiuMan 382
Bobby Arnold at the General 12 hr Doc 7
What's Up At JCS? 14 hr JC student 79