New Gym Coming To Jackson

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Have A Question

Jackson, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2012
The word is out that a new gym is coming to Jackson, TN from the Memphis area. Anyone have any information?
wowgeewhiz

Jackson, TN

#2 Mar 2, 2012
Have A Question wrote:
The word is out that a new gym is coming to Jackson, TN from the Memphis area. Anyone have any information?
Yep. google ATC fitness. That will tell u what u need to know. 15 bucks a month, 25 including unlimited tanning. i emailed them and they said they will be in jackson in the next 90 days. thats all i know. seems ok to me.
Awesome

Jackson, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Its about time someone gave these gyms here a run... this is the best news ever if you are a gym person.
downtown

Jackson, TN

#4 Mar 28, 2012
I think it's going to be downtown from what I've heard. Not sure if that's accurate or not though.
Know Your Facts

Jackson, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Yes it is under construction on Highland right past downtown. It is called the wellness vented and being financed by Crockery Construction plus another company. I am not sure if it will hereafter in 90 days or not.
you need to learn to read

Jackson, TN

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Know Your Facts wrote:
Yes it is under construction on Highland right past downtown. It is called the wellness vented and being financed by Crockery Construction plus another company. I am not sure if it will hereafter in 90 days or not.
OK. Please re-read the other posts. No one is referring to the wellness center. They are clearly discussing ATC-Fitness.com

ATC has locations in and around Memphis.

ATC is coming to Jackson within the next 90 days, according to whoever replies to their website's email inquiries.

No one here knows where it will be located. One poster thinks it may be downtown.

All of this information can be gleaned from the posts prior to yours. Were you drunk or just being rude when you posted your ignorant comment? And your name? Rude and stupid.

Joke's on you, looks like.
gym

Trenton, TN

#7 Mar 28, 2012
You know when it opens?
who knows

Jackson, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Just now checked my email i sent to the address listed on their site. The guy who replied said "within 90 days". I sent the email on March 2. That's all I know
Wow

Humboldt, TN

#9 Mar 29, 2012
25 for gym and unlimited tanning??? Where do I sign up? Can't wait.
when

Mississippi State, MS

#10 Apr 10, 2012
when will it be here
JLN

Jackson, TN

#11 Jul 21, 2012
Got "The Best of Jackson" advertising magazine in mail this past week advertising the ATC Fitness Opening Soon..It does not give a date or location..

United States

#12 Jul 21, 2012
I heard it would be in building where Ryan's Steakhouse used to be. In front of Target.

Monroe, NC

#13 Jul 22, 2012
What has happened to JS&F? New guy is a jerk!

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2012
Ryan's Steakhouse would be a great location.
July

Brownsville, TN

#15 Jul 30, 2012
I heard about 9 Rounds coming to Jackson
I AM NINJA

Jackson, TN

#16 Jul 30, 2012
Is ATC not the gym that will be going into the big downtown project that is being built by the farmers market?
Guest2

Jackson, TN

#17 Jul 30, 2012
No they are not. That gym downtown is the Lift center funded by jmcgh. ATC is the fifteen dollar er month no required contract gym. I have seen their location in Bartlett.
PFR

Savannah, TN

#18 Jul 30, 2012
ATC sounds great- can't wait for them to open here!

The place downtown is for rehab and physical therapy programs, medical weight loss stuff like that. It is not a gym with public memberships.
Gary

United States

#19 Jul 31, 2012
Its the pay off gym for Crocker. Everyone knows he got paid well once the project is complete. Hal Crocker and Charles farmer at best buddies. That is why he left from being a mayor
lift

Jackson, TN

#20 Jul 31, 2012
The lift place is what you said, but it's also for the public. They were at the generals game a while back selling memberships.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exit 87 BBQ 6 min Guest 3
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 6 min Alyssa 1,471
Looking for old doc/old lawyer 16 min Vic Odin 12
News How Trump is highlighting divisions among South... 33 min Mothra 138
Hilary Hollingsworth 35 min joker 2
chazz oliver 43 min Guest 2
Why was miss tn thread taken down 2 hr Anna Rexic 16

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance