Fuckjps

Lexington, TN

#441 Jul 17, 2012
Went to JPS for my 10th grade year. I have to say it was a fun experience. They seemed to care about taking care of the younger kids but gave the middle finger to us older kids. Wouldnt even notice if we were gone. Smoked weed and cigarettes all day in the portables. Was high almost every day i came to school.I finished high school at a different school with a 3.85 GPA but JPS literally made me stupider. What you had was essentially babysitters for 16 year olds. Lowrance was a tool and Foote was never there... The football coach was the only one who cared about the school.

Chester county high school is so much better. I'm not some loser doper who just bitches about this school... This schools curriculum and incompetent teachers threw me for a loop. They did even offer a math course that was a high enough level for me to take... They wanted to try and send me to union and Jackson state for classes that those fucking morons should have provided.
really???

Humble, TX

#442 Jul 17, 2012
Arabdomguy wrote:
Went to JPS for my 10th grade year. I have to say it was a fun experience. They seemed to care about taking care of the younger kids but gave the middle finger to us older kids. Wouldnt even notice if we were gone. Smoked weed and cigarettes all day in the portables. Was high almost every day i came to school.I finished high school at a different school with a 3.85 GPA but JPS literally made me stupider. What you had was essentially babysitters for 16 year olds. Lowrance was a tool and Foote was never there... The football coach was the only one who cared about the school.
Jay you will never be worth a damn cuz you are a loser grow up and be responsible for yourself and stop blaming others
john

Humble, TX

#443 Jul 17, 2012
Fuckjps wrote:
Went to JPS for my 10th grade year. I have to say it was a fun experience. They seemed to care about taking care of the younger kids but gave the middle finger to us older kids. Wouldnt even notice if we were gone. Smoked weed and cigarettes all day in the portables. Was high almost every day i came to school.I finished high school at a different school with a 3.85 GPA but JPS literally made me stupider. What you had was essentially babysitters for 16 year olds. Lowrance was a tool and Foote was never there... The football coach was the only one who cared about the school.

Chester county high school is so much better. I'm not some loser doper who just bitches about this school... This schools curriculum and incompetent teachers threw me for a loop. They did even offer a math course that was a high enough level for me to take... They wanted to try and send me to union and Jackson state for classes that those fucking morons should have provided.
Hey your that kid that sucked at football and your dumb ass dad ran his mouth all game long and the day he came to coach he didn't know sh!t but I will say this the hour it took you to get ready for the game with all 10 of your sweat bands pretty gloves didn't make a damn bit of difference cuz you wouldn't hit and damn sure couldn't catch
Fuckjps

Lexington, TN

#444 Jul 17, 2012
I'm sorry but I don't know if my parents ever came up to JPS even once except to sign me up for that shithole. The only time my parents ever dealt with the school was when the school called them asking them to come to the school and help with some school function and they told old Scott to fuck himself.. I don't remember much about jay other then he had a bowl cut of hair.. And he was in a grade lower then me... How time fucking flies... It's actually been three years since I left that ****hole... And don't go on about how it is a good Christian school. It's not.. I never once attended a school function and was not on the pathetic excuse for a football team they had. Mayo was the only reason that school ever was or will be worth a damn though.

If I was ever at school it was only to stumble through the halls high as hell... Or post pictures of aborted fetuses on all of the computer backgrounds.... But hell it didn't matter.. Finished my first year of college... JPS is long gone... But the lack of materials to teach the 10-12th graders was hilarious. I don't know how bad public schools are in Jackson... But they must be damn bad for anyone to choose JPS over them.
Fuckjps2

Lexington, TN

#445 Jul 17, 2012
So go eat a *ick you gay mother*ucker.
john

Humble, TX

#446 Jul 17, 2012
Fuckjps2 wrote:
So go eat a *ick you gay mother*ucker.
Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?
Fuckjps2

Lexington, TN

#447 Jul 17, 2012
Not yet. That's for later
name them

Beech Bluff, TN

#448 Jul 17, 2012
name the kids who stayed high and did meth
guest

Jackson, TN

#449 Jul 17, 2012
jay and quincy are 2 of them
Guest

Jackson, TN

#450 Jul 17, 2012
Wise up wrote:
If you asked your child what they did at school last year, like I did mine, they would have told you. The only "new" thing my child learned was how to sing the National Anthem. I questioned several times about my child not being able to read but all I got told was they were fine. I regret not listening to my gut. I love how honest and sincere the second grade teacher is with me and my child.
How horrible you would expect more for school you pay for.
i know

Jackson, TN

#451 Jul 18, 2012
The poor parents of these kids that were getting high they showed them the right way all through life and in one year these kids listened to the school more than their own parents. BULLSH!T they didn't have any guidance in the house and they brought it to the school and that is the reason they were kicked out
Jourdan

Medina, TN

#452 Aug 4, 2012
My name is Jourdan & I went to Jackson Prep my ninth & tenth grade year. I went in to Jackson Prep very nervous & scared of a “preppy school” atmosphere; however it was not that at all. I loved my ninth grade year, I learned I made lots of friends & I was looking forward to graduating from there. My tenth grade year went a little different. I would not say Jackson Prep was a terrible school, but I do believe they bit off more than they can chew. Starting a school with grades pre-k through 12th is a little difficult don't you say? My first period English teacher Mrs, Burke was terrific, she made sure we were in class on time and started class when the bell rang & did not stop until the bell rang again. My second period teacher Mrs. Jones was the exact same way. Third period teacher Mr,Tomlinson was a good teacher, no he did not teach from a book, & no I do not think we covered everything we should have, but he did teach us kids a lot of “facts”. Fourth period study hall was like any other study hall, be quiet & do your homework. Yes we would cut up & laugh with Mrs, Jessica sometimes, but who doesn’t? Fifth period was Algebra two, Coach Mayo informed us he was not told he was going to be teaching Algebra two until a couple of days before the 2011-2012 school year. It was a very difficult class and with switching teachers mid year it made it even more difficult, but guess what? I fought & studied & I passed. Coach Mayo also taught my sixth period bio 2 which was like any other class. All of us students took advantage of the fact that we were a small school & more family oriented We became friends with the teachers & we got mad when they decided to discipline us. We all had our fall outs with people, but JPS was not terrible school, just a lost school. I think people should just go on their way & If you choose to hate Jackson Prep than do so, but keep your negative comments to yourself. I chose to leave Jackson Prep not because I hate the school but because I feel like the school needs improvement, like a lot of things do. I think its pathetic that some “adults” are on here saying such hurtful & disgusting things about one another, but I think if a sixteen year old knows better than you “adults” should to. This discussion is supposed to be about Jackson Prep as a school, not the personal lives of people who don’t know how to grow up.
Topanga

Union City, TN

#453 Dec 26, 2012
Jourdan wrote:
My name is Jourdan & I went to Jackson Prep my ninth & tenth grade year. I went in to Jackson Prep very nervous & scared of a “preppy school” atmosphere; however it was not that at all. I loved my ninth grade year, I learned I made lots of friends & I was looking forward to graduating from there. My tenth grade year went a little different. I would not say Jackson Prep was a terrible school, but I do believe they bit off more than they can chew. Starting a school with grades pre-k through 12th is a little difficult don't you say? My first period English teacher Mrs, Burke was terrific, she made sure we were in class on time and started class when the bell rang & did not stop until the bell rang again. My second period teacher Mrs. Jones was the exact same way. Third period teacher Mr,Tomlinson was a good teacher, no he did not teach from a book, & no I do not think we covered everything we should have, but he did teach us kids a lot of “facts”. Fourth period study hall was like any other study hall, be quiet & do your homework. Yes we would cut up & laugh with Mrs, Jessica sometimes, but who doesn’t? Fifth period was Algebra two, Coach Mayo informed us he was not told he was going to be teaching Algebra two until a couple of days before the 2011-2012 school year. It was a very difficult class and with switching teachers mid year it made it even more difficult, but guess what? I fought & studied & I passed. Coach Mayo also taught my sixth period bio 2 which was like any other class. All of us students took advantage of the fact that we were a small school & more family oriented We became friends with the teachers & we got mad when they decided to discipline us. We all had our fall outs with people, but JPS was not terrible school, just a lost school. I think people should just go on their way & If you choose to hate Jackson Prep than do so, but keep your negative comments to yourself. I chose to leave Jackson Prep not because I hate the school but because I feel like the school needs improvement, like a lot of things do. I think its pathetic that some “adults” are on here saying such hurtful & disgusting things about one another, but I think if a sixteen year old knows better than you “adults” should to. This discussion is supposed to be about Jackson Prep as a school, not the personal lives of people who don’t know how to grow up.
Jourdan you are exactly right about Jackson prep and it is an amazing school I am still going there and I love it.
guest

Jackson, TN

#454 Dec 26, 2012
Topanga wrote:
<quoted text>
Jourdan you are exactly right about Jackson prep and it is an amazing school I am still going there and I love it.
I sure hope they teach you proper grammar and how to punctuate sentences before you graduate.
nomnom

Jackson, TN

#455 Jan 23, 2013
Hoho! Most of my fellow classmates that went to JPS in the upper grades were held back when they transfered out of the school... Rather pathetic.. Oh well glad to know they didn't even offer advanced math classes or any other form of honors classes.. So someone like me that came from a decent public school couldn't learn a damn thing... Had fun in algebra II being stoned and regurgitating all the information I'd learned previously in a real school. I have no doubt their k-6 grades were decent, but their 7-11 were hilariously lacking in camparison. Our history booked were from 1982 due to the school not having enough money to buy 8 students current books. Sad considering my parents paid out the ass for me to go to school there. My days generally included copious amounts of weed and cigarettes in the "janitors closet" or wait.... it would have been a janitors closet had the school paid for janitors to work there. instead the students were expected to clean a school.. a fucking schooI that they paid to go to. If only college/work life was as easy and as much of a joke as JPS. the only thing i learned there was how to be a damn janitor. Word is they no longer have a high school section but I can't comfirm it. As for my parents, i was raised in a strongly christian household. Great parents but eventually they started to think i was the spawn of the devil with my "illcit indulgences". Now that im in college i can run in the streets and smoke weed with my peeps. Eh not really anymore. Working 40 hours a week and going to school doesn't lend well to getting stoned. I will always look back on my experience at JPS with rose tinted glasses. I sure didn't learn a SINGLE thing. Can't say i didn't try. Everyone there was such a fucking moron nobody in the 10th grade had a grasp on BASIC ALGEBRA. The most fun part was having a new teacher come in our math class and look at the class in bewilderment when they couldn't do math so simple....That i was pumping it out in the 8th grade. Fucking hell....This school needs some help...Badly....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#457 Feb 14, 2013
We need to support this school!
Guest

Jackson, TN

#458 Feb 15, 2013
The only people who are at that school are losers. Anyone that cares about their future or education would never leave their child in a school that uses a Computer Program and non- Certified teachers to teach their Children.
Guest

Tucker, GA

#459 Feb 15, 2013
Guest wrote:
The only people who are at that school are losers. Anyone that cares about their future or education would never leave their child in a school that uses a Computer Program and non- Certified teachers to teach their Children.
Loser compared to who. I hate that you are such a misinformed idiot with a third grade education. In 2013, most schools have started using some type of computer based education program. As far as certified teachers, my son's teacher has a Master's in education. Do you? My son is taking the same TCAP tests that every other tennessee student does. Do you want to compare? In most subjects, he scored on a level 2 grades higher. Sorry, but he did score low on street smarts. He does not know how to tell the difference between pot, crack, cocaine or any other drug. Do your kids? I guess I am raising my kids to get an education and work hard so that one day they can help to pay for the welfare of you and your kids.

Now, if you want to start comparing the parents. I will be glad to sit down and compare my education level to yours.

Thanks and have a great day
jps

Jackson, TN

#460 Feb 15, 2013
Jourdan wrote:
My name is Jourdan & I went to Jackson Prep my ninth & tenth grade year. I went in to Jackson Prep very nervous & scared of a “preppy school” atmosphere; however it was not that at all. I loved my ninth grade year, I learned I made lots of friends & I was looking forward to graduating from there. My tenth grade year went a little different. I would not say Jackson Prep was a terrible school, but I do believe they bit off more than they can chew. Starting a school with grades pre-k through 12th is a little difficult don't you say? My first period English teacher Mrs, Burke was terrific, she made sure we were in class on time and started class when the bell rang & did not stop until the bell rang again. My second period teacher Mrs. Jones was the exact same way. Third period teacher Mr,Tomlinson was a good teacher, no he did not teach from a book, & no I do not think we covered everything we should have, but he did teach us kids a lot of “facts”. Fourth period study hall was like any other study hall, be quiet & do your homework. Yes we would cut up & laugh with Mrs, Jessica sometimes, but who doesn’t? Fifth period was Algebra two, Coach Mayo informed us he was not told he was going to be teaching Algebra two until a couple of days before the 2011-2012 school year. It was a very difficult class and with switching teachers mid year it made it even more difficult, but guess what? I fought & studied & I passed. Coach Mayo also taught my sixth period bio 2 which was like any other class. All of us students took advantage of the fact that we were a small school & more family oriented We became friends with the teachers & we got mad when they decided to discipline us. We all had our fall outs with people, but JPS was not terrible school, just a lost school. I think people should just go on their way & If you choose to hate Jackson Prep than do so, but keep your negative comments to yourself. I chose to leave Jackson Prep not because I hate the school but because I feel like the school needs improvement, like a lot of things do. I think its pathetic that some “adults” are on here saying such hurtful & disgusting things about one another, but I think if a sixteen year old knows better than you “adults” should to. This discussion is supposed to be about Jackson Prep as a school, not the personal lives of people who don’t know how to grow up.
you know you're not old enough to be on this site. It's a site for adults.Even though a lot of them don't act like that.
guest

Jackson, TN

#461 Feb 15, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser compared to who. I hate that you are such a misinformed idiot with a third grade education. In 2013, most schools have started using some type of computer based education program. As far as certified teachers, my son's teacher has a Master's in education. Do you? My son is taking the same TCAP tests that every other tennessee student does. Do you want to compare? In most subjects, he scored on a level 2 grades higher. Sorry, but he did score low on street smarts. He does not know how to tell the difference between pot, crack, cocaine or any other drug. Do your kids? I guess I am raising my kids to get an education and work hard so that one day they can help to pay for the welfare of you and your kids.
Now, if you want to start comparing the parents. I will be glad to sit down and compare my education level to yours.
Thanks and have a great day
I have first hand knowledge that the kids at Prep do NOT take the TCAP. They take the Stanford Achievement Test. What they also do, because my kid brought it home with her last year, is give the kids the test to practice with before they actually take it. I'm sorry to tell you, but those scores are not legit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 1 hr unreals_dad 1,578
jackson sun 1 hr hoar and board 3
Rainbow Rentals 1 hr hoar and board 4
golden corral would be nice fit in J-Town (Sep '12) 2 hr yuck 96
Bible Belt leads the nation. 3 hr CuriousGeorgeX 26
Today's bible verse (Oct '16) 3 hr Auntie Theist 1,976
Is three a crowd(adults only) 4 hr dana 8

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages