Public School for the Dindunuffins

Public School for the Dindunuffins

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Now Hear This

United States

#1 Friday Nov 16
I will recount a tale told me by a gentleman, an engineer by trade, about his dealings with the public skrool system of Selma, Al.
About 6 yrs ago, he was transfered to Selma by his employer. He had 2 children, a girl, 14, and a son, 8. His wife took the task of getting them enrolled into the public school soon after arriving in town. Bear in mind, these children are of Scandinavian descent. The pricncipal of that school, a black man ( kudos to him, by the way) refused her petition to enroll the children in the school. He said "Ma'am, you cant put them kids in here ! She'll be raped before the week is out and I dont even know what might happen to the boy. I cant let you put them in here, please understand ! There is a private school right down the road where the white kids go, go on down there. If you cant afford it, let them know, the people of the neighborhood will help you out ".
Yes, they did go on down the road and thanks again for an honest principal.
Frido

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Friday Nov 16
The general retard public has no freaking clue how violent the public school system is.
No rule enforcement.
Teachers are beaten almost to death, and ď racismĒ is to blame.
They need to just save us all the money and heartache and make all
Public schools prisons. Separate the boys and girls bc they mate like
Chimpanzees.
Good behavior gets you individual one on one tutoring. Bad behavior gets you hard manual labor.
Rape , murder, and assault where you beat someone thatís down , team up on someone ( a black past time) beat someone while they are unconscious: all of this gets boys and girls castrated. And no I donít mean chemically.
I want a country full of intelligent peaceful human beings , so Iím not going to pay them to spawn.
Iím fact after a behavior and IQ test they will be payed for volunteer castration. Given a full education and chance to have any job they desire whether itís the president or a plumber.
Itís up to them.
We will try my way for 6 months and the freaking world will change.
Stop paying violent animals to mate excessively. Cmon guys we are already in full blown idiocracy mode.
ď go away Iím batin!Ē
Now Hear This

United States

#3 Friday Nov 16
As an adendum to the story, the fellow was completly clueless at the time and is still somewhat clueless. He thinks Sweden would be a nice place to live now.........
Hatesbigots

United States

#4 Saturday Nov 17
Frido wrote:
The general retard public has no freaking clue how violent the public school system is.
No rule enforcement.
Teachers are beaten almost to death, and ¬ď racism¬Ē is to blame.
They need to just save us all the money and heartache and make all
Public schools prisons. Separate the boys and girls bc they mate like
Chimpanzees.
Good behavior gets you individual one on one tutoring. Bad behavior gets you hard manual labor.
Rape , murder, and assault where you beat someone that’s down , team up on someone ( a black past time) beat someone while they are unconscious: all of this gets boys and girls castrated. And no I don’t mean chemically.
I want a country full of intelligent peaceful human beings , so I’m not going to pay them to spawn.
I’m fact after a behavior and IQ test they will be payed for volunteer castration. Given a full education and chance to have any job they desire whether it’s the president or a plumber.
It’s up to them.
We will try my way for 6 months and the freaking world will change.
Stop paying violent animals to mate excessively. Cmon guys we are already in full blown idiocracy mode.
¬ď go away I¬ím batin!¬Ē
Says the Trumpster
Wise Old Owl

Medina, TN

#5 Saturday Nov 17
Fear is the greatest way to mind control!!
Flat Rate Tax

Houston, TX

#6 Saturday Nov 17
Now Hear This wrote:
As an adendum to the story, the fellow was completly clueless at the time and is still somewhat clueless. He thinks Sweden would be a nice place to live now.........
He must be rich and privileged to be able to afford the taxes.

Jackson, TN

#7 Sunday Nov 18
Flat Rate Tax wrote:
<quoted text>

He must be rich and privileged to be able to afford the taxes.
Maybe he just worked hard and earned the money .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My last visit to Old Hickory Mall 17 min Mr Derpity Do 20
fnp 22 min Myke on a bike 10
What is wrong with Hillary? 22 min College alumni 4
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 57 min Spring 4,529
Trump is not cool 2 hr Auntie Theist 50
Which is better Catholic or Baptist church? 3 hr Auntie Theist 12
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving racist 3 hr Watch it now 51
Lexington man's body found in the woods? 6 hr Sick cents 45
Kroger Sat helpful 24

Jackson Jobs