Halihannigan's Cupcakery

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Since: Jan 11

Lexington, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2011
This place has been open for a few months now, and I have finally stopped by and tried it out.

Staff - The family that opened the business all work there. It is really nice to see a family work together like that. They Ave a few other people hired in as well. Everyone seemed really nice and helpful.

Drinks - They have different bottled sodas and waters, but it is the amazing coffee that you'll come back for. This is the real deal, coffee flavored coffee. I was told that the beans are a special local roast, I didn't care about the story, just the taste, and it did not disappoint.

The cupcakes - I tried the "Chocolate Explosion", and holy crap that was good. They have 8-10 different flavors going at once, and rotate different flavors in and out every week. Some of the ones there when I went was "Oreo Cheesecake" "Peanutbutter Brownie" and "Key Lime".

The building is located on Vann drive in the columns next to David's Bridal and Jackson sport and fitness.

I hope you find the little review helpful, if you try the place out leave a comment and tell me what you thought.

Lexington, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2011
Oh I guess I should mention that while I do not actually work there I do know the owners. They have free Wi-Fi as well!

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2011
UserError wrote:
Oh I guess I should mention that while I do not actually work there I do know the owners. They have free Wi-Fi as well!
Thanks for the review. Can't wait to try it.
Mom of 2

Memphis, TN

#4 Jan 28, 2011
I LOVE the Cupcakery and go there often!!!!
smart remark

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2011
Mom of 2 wrote:
I LOVE the Cupcakery and go there often!!!!
What's your favorite flavor?
Mom of 2

Memphis, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2011
smart remark wrote:
<quoted text>What's your favorite flavor?
I love the "Chocolate Explosion" and "Snickers" but I'm REALLY wanting to taste the "Wedding Cake"

Jackson, TN

#7 Feb 9, 2011
Chocolate explosion transcended being a mere cupcake. It is the chocolatey snack that Zeus himself would indulge in.
Hali

Lexington, TN

#8 Feb 9, 2011
Thanks Justin!:)
I'm happy that it is Zio approved ;P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bone man 36 min Crossed wires 2
Where do dinosaurs and cavemen fit in with the ... (May '09) 36 min Auntie Theist 668
god and Jesus are different! !! 47 min Auntie Theist 340
I will love you always 1 hr Gone Tomorrow 6
may our praise arise 1 hr Auntie Theist 4
shooting in da lanahood 1 hr keith shurley 5
Madison Academic High School 2 hr The NET 13
WBBJ weather girl Chelsea 13 hr Guest 54
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]