need meanest lawyer
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
looking for justice

Jackson, TN

#63 Oct 6, 2012
ALL LAWYERS are hired legal liers or verbal hitman-if you are looking for a honest attorney-that animal is extinct-doesn't exist. The further you can stay away from lawyers and keep your money in your own pocket the smarter you are. Work out your own family problems- Lawyers are the bain of society-the lowdown Scribes have been around since the other "oldest" profession. Not much difference in the two either. They are not peacemakers they are parasites for trouble.
Angel

United States

#64 Oct 6, 2012
Joe Byrd is the meanest Sob is Jackson.
Stuxnetworm

Euless, TX

#65 Oct 27, 2012
Y'all women are pieces of shit to agree with the statement that a woman I always better suited to raise a child. I'm going through tho right now and my ex is a worthless piece of shit. So your telling me my daughter I better off living with my ex because she has a worthless pussy? I don't think so. Y'all want equal rights right bitches?! Well so do we. Judgement should favor the best suited for raising the child. Not which has a bigger hole between their legs!
Former

Garland, TX

#66 Jan 8, 2013
justcurious wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela Snyder is a great friend and Christian. Tough lawyer. She will get you all u want and your kids without lying. Favors mommas and the judge favors kids being with momma. If you use her, you won't lose!(even against the meanest and most crooked lawyer in Milan). She beats him!
She is a Crook 6 days a week and a Christian on Sundays...I was a momma and she was awful. Fired her mid- case...If you want to throw money away..go to Tunica
Oh yeah

Jackson, TN

#67 Jan 8, 2013
Hire Conner Reveres father. He gets his son out of everything.
J-town bound

United States

#68 Jan 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
Mary Jo Middlebrook is good.
I agree. She is a go getter, if u can get in with her!! Awesome lady
Bill

Little Rock, AR

#70 Jul 20, 2015
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
This cracks me up! Only way the man would be better to raise the child is if the mother really is a junkie! The mom carries the child for 9 months, goes through many changes, and has the connection that the father will never have! Most men that are "fighting" for custody..are doing just that.."fighting" with the mother and want to put her through hell..but what they don't know is it puts the child through more than the mother! Usually if a man gets custody or visitation, their mother ends up raising them! Grow up men!
What about mother trying to keep kids from dad out of manipulations and lies.
Country

Little Rock, AR

#71 Jul 20, 2015
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
This cracks me up! Only way the man would be better to raise the child is if the mother really is a junkie! The mom carries the child for 9 months, goes through many changes, and has the connection that the father will never have! Most men that are "fighting" for custody..are doing just that.."fighting" with the mother and want to put her through hell..but what they don't know is it puts the child through more than the mother! Usually if a man gets custody or visitation, their mother ends up raising them! Grow up men!
That's because the guy is usually unlucky and happens I be one of the half dozen or so males who could potentially be the father.

These "mothers" look at carrying a child for 9 months as an investment in a paycheck for the next 18 years.

The only work so called women like you do is on your back.
WhoKnows

Jackson, TN

#73 Jul 21, 2015
I've heard good things about Brandon Newman. He is in Trenton and helped my brother win his case. He didn't get custody but did get increased visitation. I don't think Butler gives the men custody EVER.
REALLY

Jackson, TN

#74 Jul 22, 2015
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you need to grow up and face the facts. So what if the mother carries a child for nine months? Most men are "Fighting" for their children because the mothers are vindictive and can get away with anything. I know a lot of mothers who have no business being a parent. Just because a woman carries a child for nine months doesn't mean sh**!!!
agree

Jackson, TN

#75 Jul 22, 2015
looking for justice wrote:
ALL LAWYERS are hired legal liers or verbal hitman-if you are looking for a honest attorney-that animal is extinct-doesn't exist. The further you can stay away from lawyers and keep your money in your own pocket the smarter you are. Work out your own family problems- Lawyers are the bain of society-the lowdown Scribes have been around since the other "oldest" profession. Not much difference in the two either. They are not peacemakers they are parasites for trouble.
I agree 100%!!!! We spent over $10,000 in attorney fees and got us nowhere!! All theses lawyers and judges are in their own little group. Hell, after court, they all go out for a drink. It's not "Who is the meanest lawyer out there". It's whose the best buddy the judge knows. They all make me sick!! Lawyers don't give a damn if you win or lose. They still get paid. Scum sucking bastards

“Deep”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#76 Jul 28, 2015
help wrote:
Child custody, mediation
Angela Snider hands down. She's not greedy. She really cares.

“Deep”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#77 Jul 28, 2015
Mama wrote:
Angela Snyder. She's great and ethical. Great if ur fighting with a jerk that doesn't want to sign!!!
YES!! Angela.
Haha

Bowling Green, KY

#78 Jul 28, 2015
tyrone biggums wrote:
<quoted text>I know of a case or 2 he lost.
He walked out during mediation and my ex insisted on carrying on w mediation. I took him to the cleaners. Crocker sent in his secretary to sit in the mediation. He's worthless. Well he was to my ex! I walked out gleaming from ear to ear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Meriwether 2 min Guest 1 9
David Canada aka Chad 2 min Guest 23
never forget 17 min ski girl 8
I40 wreck 40 min curious 1
jy2 1 hr guest 10
subway outrage 2 hr Cheeseluva 12
UT Football (Aug '14) 2 hr True fan 239
John Christie/ Charlie Pittman 2 hr NotGibsonCounty 62
Liberty High Problems 13 hr Oh Yea 64
More from around the web