need meanest lawyer
oh yeah

Henderson, TN

#43 Sep 13, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like the truth pissed you off, idiot. I've heard many men say they wouldn't want full custody because they couldn't handle it! Men that love their children and great fathers, just can't handle it all of the time! Women (most) are just built for it. All of you know the truth..tyrone, your mother must want to raise your children?
Thats the way it should be. Women should be kept barefoot and pregnant. It's a womans job to be seen and not heard. The worst thing this country has ever done is ive women the same rights as men.
Crocker

Lexington, TN

#44 Sep 13, 2012
Crocker in Milan! He's worth every penny!
redneckjoe

Jackson, TN

#45 Sep 13, 2012
Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the other 1 percent a bad name.

Since: Sep 12

Jackson, TN

#46 Sep 14, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the way it should be. Women should be kept barefoot and pregnant. It's a womans job to be seen and not heard. The worst thing this country has ever done is ive women the same rights as men.
Funny

Since: Sep 12

Jackson, TN

#47 Sep 14, 2012
redneckjoe wrote:
Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the other 1 percent a bad name.
People earn their reputation.
tyrone biggums

United States

#48 Sep 14, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like the truth pissed you off, idiot. I've heard many men say they wouldn't want full custody because they couldn't handle it! Men that love their children and great fathers, just can't handle it all of the time! Women (most) are just built for it. All of you know the truth..tyrone, your mother must want to raise your children?
No, I'm married and doing just fine. Just because you got burned by a sperm donor doesnt mean women are better parents. There are plenty of women who can't handle it either. Being born with a particular set of genitalia doesnt make you a better parent, no matter which set it is.

United States

#49 Sep 14, 2012
Mary Jo Middlebrook is good.
wow karen

United States

#50 Sep 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
Lisa Houston will lie cheat and steal to win a case
You take down the thread about yourself, but you sure like it when your doing the shoveling :)
Linda

Pigeon Forge, TN

#51 Sep 14, 2012
wow karen wrote:
<quoted text>
You take down the thread about yourself, but you sure like it when your doing the shoveling :)
I do not know what you are speaking of. I have no thread on here about me. Lisa was my attorney and I stand by what I said earlier. Thanks
fierce

Jackson, TN

#52 Sep 14, 2012
Angela Snider is the best. She's a great friend of mine.
lol

Humboldt, TN

#53 Sep 14, 2012
Fierce she may be your friend but she is a terrible lawyer and she knows it
corky

Humboldt, TN

#54 Sep 14, 2012
My name is corky and I got us kicked out of church
really f-n funny

Keller, TX

#55 Sep 27, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
This cracks me up! Only way the man would be better to raise the child is if the mother really is a junkie! The mom carries the child for 9 months, goes through many changes, and has the connection that the father will never have! Most men that are "fighting" for custody..are doing just that.."fighting" with the mother and want to put her through hell..but what they don't know is it puts the child through more than the mother! Usually if a man gets custody or visitation, their mother ends up raising them! Grow up men!
so just cuz a chic carries the baby for 9 months that automatically makes her the better parent for the job??!! u need to get that cock outta ur mouth and get a reality check chic u must be smokin some good sh*t cuz u B*tch is crazy and that kid of urs is gonna be just as f'd up as u r cuz u smoked that sh*t the whole time u wuz pregnant u just mad cuz u know baby daddy cud do a better job than ur trashy a** close ur legs B*tch this sh*ts gettin real and ur sh*t is nasty
Experienced

Pigeon Forge, TN

#56 Sep 27, 2012
I just won against Angela and I'm the Mother. We never passed mediation and she hardly put up a fight.
Nope

Lexington, TN

#57 Sep 27, 2012
Angela Snider is a complete idiot.
The other side

Savannah, TN

#58 Sep 29, 2012
This may sound awful but if I was to get divorced I would rather hubby have the kids! Let him see what it's like to drag them everywhere, be sure they have clean clothes, get them to the doctors, pay the bills, cook their meals, pack their lunches, deal with all the things us moms do on a daily basis plus working!
Ksmile

Tyler, TX

#59 Sep 29, 2012
really f-n funny wrote:
<quoted text>
so just cuz a chic carries the baby for 9 months that automatically makes her the better parent for the job??!! u need to get that cock outta ur mouth and get a reality check chic u must be smokin some good sh*t cuz u B*tch is crazy and that kid of urs is gonna be just as f'd up as u r cuz u smoked that sh*t the whole time u wuz pregnant u just mad cuz u know baby daddy cud do a better job than ur trashy a** close ur legs B*tch this sh*ts gettin real and ur sh*t is nasty
ur an idiot. Just look at what uve wrote. Any judge to give u custody is an idiot also. All those curse words show ur intelligence level n shows why judges favor moms. And cuz men can only think out side of their penis 40% of the time.

Medon, TN

#60 Sep 29, 2012
Ksmile wrote:
<quoted text> ur an idiot. Just look at what uve wrote. Any judge to give u custody is an idiot also. All those curse words show ur intelligence level n shows why judges favor moms. And cuz men can only think out side of their penis 40% of the time.
Ksmile, I have seen many of your comments on topix, you are the "idiot". Your comment about men is borderline retarded! You need an education, in life, morals, and values. Your opinion is worthless!
Ksmile

Tyler, TX

#61 Sep 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ksmile, I have seen many of your comments on topix, you are the "idiot". Your comment about men is borderline retarded! You need an education, in life, morals, and values. Your opinion is worthless!
like ur life.:) u spend too much time on a computer. Get a hobby that doesnt involve cyber stalking. And have a good day.

Medon, TN

#62 Sep 29, 2012
Ksmile wrote:
<quoted text> like ur life.:) u spend too much time on a computer. Get a hobby that doesnt involve cyber stalking. And have a good day.
Dito! Have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nurse RockDoc's Opinion Of Jackson [Video in Di... 15 min JacksonTN 17
News Mary Winkler visit with children blocked by app... (Sep '07) 55 min Dillydolly 36
Dreams about murder: What do they mean? 1 hr Wide Awake 1
Atheism and Homosexuality 1 hr Auntie Theist 790
Betsy Riggs 1 hr killed the cat 1
Ryan lewis 1 hr who cares 2
Jail breakout 2 hr Guest 4
Report Local Nurse to the Government 6 hr Get r done 18
Jackson Country Club (Jul '11) 9 hr Who cares 88
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages