need meanest lawyer
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
help

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Who is the best lawyer hardcore lawyer in Jackson?
Free

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Depends upon the type of case you have. What're you needing a lawyer for?
help

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Child custody, mediation

Pigeon Forge, TN

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Lisa Houston will lie cheat and steal to win a case
help

United States

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
Lisa Houston will lie cheat and steal to win a case
don't need someone to lie, cheat and steal I want someone who knows the law and will fight for me
justcurious

Jackson, TN

#6 Sep 13, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>don't need someone to lie, cheat and steal I want someone who knows the law and will fight for me
Angela Snyder is a great friend and Christian. Tough lawyer. She will get you all u want and your kids without lying. Favors mommas and the judge favors kids being with momma. If you use her, you won't lose!(even against the meanest and most crooked lawyer in Milan). She beats him!
jennifer s.

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2012
Jennifer king
justcurious

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Don't know how much Jennifer will cost you but I know that there isn't but 1 or 2 here in Jackson that can beat the lawyer in Milan.
Mama

Jackson, TN

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Angela Snyder. She's great and ethical. Great if ur fighting with a jerk that doesn't want to sign!!!
tyrone biggums

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. Ha. Ha. Tim Crocker ALWAYS wins. He isn't cheap (to hire), but he WILL win. Don't take MY word for it; check it out for yourself.
I know of a case or 2 he lost.
justcurious

Jackson, TN

#12 Sep 13, 2012
tyrone biggums wrote:
<quoted text>I know of a case or 2 he lost.
I have multiple kids. I get around 6000 a month in child support and alimony. Angela is the best. The 2 are actually good friends.(Pretty funny) But, I still know Angela is the best!
justcurious

Jackson, TN

#13 Sep 13, 2012
help wrote:
Who is the best lawyer hardcore lawyer in Jackson?
In Milan, the meanest, crooked lawyer is there. If you're scared of losing your children, u won't if u go with Angela. Regardless of what your fears are, money or children, our judge in Jackson will ALWAYS give almost "whatever" custody the mother demands to get. The only way he won't do that is if u r known for doing drugs or a prostitute. Trust me.
I'm a Paralegal

United States

#14 Sep 13, 2012
Tim Crocker in Milan. He practices mostly in Madison Co.. He is mean & knows it stuff. Go to the courthouse and watch him in action.....

Lexington, TN

#15 Sep 13, 2012
Whoever you use, be prepared to spend LOTS of money. They will charge you for every second of their time. Court fights become very expensive. Plus, you can't just say a certain lawyer will win everytime. Depends on the circumstances of the case, i.e. Tim Crocker lost a case about ten years ago. He represented the mom and she lost custody.
justcurious

Jackson, TN

#16 Sep 13, 2012
Some people and lawyers will screw for payments for court costs and the lawyer's fees. Very true.
Really

United States

#17 Sep 13, 2012
justcurious wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela Snyder is a great friend and Christian. Tough lawyer. She will get you all u want and your kids without lying. Favors mommas and the judge favors kids being with momma. If you use her, you won't lose!(even against the meanest and most crooked lawyer in Milan). She beats him!
why in the h-ll does everyone favor the woman....a father has rights to and can do just as good a job as the mom!!
justcurious

United States

#18 Sep 13, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>why in the h-ll does everyone favor the woman....a father has rights to and can do just as good a job as the mom!!
Don't have a clue but that's just the way life is. I agree with u but unfortunately that's the way it is. It doesn't matter if u r a man or woman, Angela will win.
justcurious

Jackson, TN

#19 Sep 13, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>why in the h-ll does everyone favor the woman....a father has rights to and can do just as good a job as the mom!!
Retainer fee is a lot but if u want your kids, use Angela. She can beat the meanest lawyer. My husband wished now that he would have got Angela before I did.
justcurious

Jackson, TN

#20 Sep 13, 2012
Really wrote:

Oh..Angela is 4000.00 cheaper than the other. Another plus. She doesn't charge by the minute like he does if you call to ask questions.
lmao

United States

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text> why in the h-ll does everyone favor the woman....a father has rights to and can do just as good a job as the mom!!
This cracks me up! Only way the man would be better to raise the child is if the mother really is a junkie! The mom carries the child for 9 months, goes through many changes, and has the connection that the father will never have! Most men that are "fighting" for custody..are doing just that.."fighting" with the mother and want to put her through hell..but what they don't know is it puts the child through more than the mother! Usually if a man gets custody or visitation, their mother ends up raising them! Grow up men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism and Homosexuality 6 min NOH8 823
Jeff Young: Discussion # 5 47 min Uncle kevy 20
publix 1 hr Guest 7
Mrs. Misty Mainess 2 hr Guest 13
Gorgeous inked blonde (Sep '15) 2 hr Satans whorehouse 6
Armed robbery at Dollar General 3 hr Save a lot 9
JB Elston says he's not hard to find.... 3 hr Scary MEMES 5
Heath Ransom- lawd have mercy 3 hr curious 14
Getting my stuff back 3 hr Turd 77

Jackson Jobs