United States

#22 Jan 24, 2013
I'm real gay.
lol

Jackson, TN

#24 Jan 25, 2013
Sassy wrote:
I'm real gay.
if you really are, hank moody like young kids.
Gunsmakeyougay

Jackson, TN

#25 Jan 25, 2013
I think a lot of men hide behind guns because they were molested by their fathers/uncles/etc..
lol

Jackson, TN

#27 Jan 25, 2013
and for the other cocksucker hanky mody.
So they finally had to come out and admit it, now that the Coroner has released some info along with police.

An AR-15, or the so-called "Assault Weapon", was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a rifle but was turned down in the background check. So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports, right after the shooting, that police found the AR-15 in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The rifle was not used. The shooter went into the school with 4 handguns, NOT an Assault Rifle as the media has charged. I remember in the initial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the rifle in the car. But the Administration-controlled MSM had a pre-planned attack already waiting, to ban so-called assault weapons and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie, which included people like Piers Morgan who said the shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a machine gun. Could it be that the Democrat Liberals and THEIR MEDIA were pushing for the new law, hoping they could do it, before the Coroner released the info? Absolutely.

VIDEO: http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/502084...
Hank Moody

Tucker, GA

#28 Jan 25, 2013
lol wrote:
and for the other cocksucker hanky mody.
So they finally had to come out and admit it, now that the Coroner has released some info along with police.

An AR-15, or the so-called "Assault Weapon", was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a rifle but was turned down in the background check. So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports, right after the shooting, that police found the AR-15 in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The rifle was not used. The shooter went into the school with 4 handguns, NOT an Assault Rifle as the media has charged. I remember in the initial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the rifle in the car. But the Administration-controlled MSM had a pre-planned attack already waiting, to ban so-called assault weapons and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie, which included people like Piers Morgan who said the shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a machine gun. Could it be that the Democrat Liberals and THEIR MEDIA were pushing for the new law, hoping they could do it, before the Coroner released the info? Absolutely.

VIDEO: http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/502084...
lol I love how all you right wing retards keep bringing this one news clip up, yet nobody else has reported it or have any type of documents or sources that back it up, the news also reported his name wrong as well so if you get all your info off ill informed news sources. But since you want go by this same logic, then the assault ban in CT worked, he couldn't obtain the gun. And if he killed 20 people with a hand gun, shot one little boy 11 times all with a hand gun then, lets ban hand guns too.
lol

Jackson, TN

#29 Jan 26, 2013
Hank Moody wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I love how all you right wing retards keep bringing this one news clip up, yet nobody else has reported it or have any type of documents or sources that back it up, the news also reported his name wrong as well so if you get all your info off ill informed news sources. But since you want go by this same logic, then the assault ban in CT worked, he couldn't obtain the gun. And if he killed 20 people with a hand gun, shot one little boy 11 times all with a hand gun then, lets ban hand guns too.
wel left wing dumbasses like you dont have any sense. This was msnbc and the today show.You didnt watch the clip stupid ass,so how would you know who reported it. Fyi,msnbc is your damn libtard news media. So stfu,moron you are a waste of daddy's sperm. which we all know that cocksucker wouldn't claim you. not to mention he's someones prison meat,much like you. we know you get locked up to get a date,bitch
Hank Moody

Humboldt, TN

#31 Jan 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>wel left wing dumbasses like you dont have any sense. This was msnbc and the today show.You didnt watch the clip stupid ass,so how would you know who reported it. Fyi,msnbc is your damn libtard news media. So stfu,moron you are a waste of daddy's sperm. which we all know that cocksucker wouldn't claim you. not to mention he's someones prison meat,much like you. we know you get locked up to get a date,bitch
It's amazing how you can't even hold an intelligent argument and your retorts are that of a 13 year old. If you're an adult, then you're the reason why there should be a gun ban. You really like to talk about semen and sperm a lot, so I'm assuming you have some kind of a cum fetish? Get a college degree, hell try graduating high school first, then try to debate me. I'm assuming you're trailer trash who probably has the mental capabilities of a 5 year old, so I doubt any type of education is way out of your reach. I'm sure you're living off the government, from disability your backwards ass mother gets because her parents/cousins decided to fuck in the back of the pickup one night and had a retarded offspring, and since you were born...looks like that inbreeding tradition continued, and want to blame all your problems on Obama, haha enjoy the next four years!
lol

Jackson, TN

#32 Jan 26, 2013
Hank Moody wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how you can't even hold an intelligent argument and your retorts are that of a 13 year old. If you're an adult, then you're the reason why there should be a gun ban. You really like to talk about semen and sperm a lot, so I'm assuming you have some kind of a cum fetish? Get a college degree, hell try graduating high school first, then try to debate me. I'm assuming you're trailer trash who probably has the mental capabilities of a 5 year old, so I doubt any type of education is way out of your reach. I'm sure you're living off the government, from disability your backwards ass mother gets because her parents/cousins decided to fuck in the back of the pickup one night and had a retarded offspring, and since you were born...looks like that inbreeding tradition continued, and want to blame all your problems on Obama, haha enjoy the next four years!
awe,a bitch like you wants to have a "intelligent" conversation? yeah right,your heads why to far up your ass for that. As far as moms,yours spent so much time on here knees,she had to have knee replacement by the time she was 16. Dumb bitch come out of you slut grandma sucking your granddads dick,not that imbreding. Hell,your pussy ass daddy,which you dont even know cause mommie works the street corners of the projects. He is a worthless bitch like you. Nothing good comes from his loins. Your obvoiously proof of that. Funny you mention "cum fetish" if there is such a thing. Your whole family from 2 years to 100 years knows that very well. If your ass ever goes straight, your kids will be prostituting for candy. I'm sure m&m's will be their fave,since like you they will like stuff dark stuff that melts in their mouth and not in their hands. So little pussy bitch from milan. Better go do your part to clean up the projects and make your daddy happy.Funny you keep bringing up how old you think i am.Look in not interested in a blow job from you. I know you're a preist from the catholic church and love molesting kids. Im sure thats why you were so devistated by the tragic events at Sandy Hook,it was more jail bait for you to attempt to molest. Now i know thats not totally your fault,you were molested as kid yourself. The many men you mom pleasured,wanted the same from you and well like slut ass momma,son shal follow.
Lori Matthews

Humboldt, TN

#33 Jan 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>awe,a bitch like you wants to have a "intelligent" conversation? yeah right,your heads why to far up your ass for that. As far as moms,yours spent so much time on here knees,she had to have knee replacement by the time she was 16. Dumb bitch come out of you slut grandma sucking your granddads dick,not that imbreding. Hell,your pussy ass daddy,which you dont even know cause mommie works the street corners of the projects. He is a worthless bitch like you. Nothing good comes from his loins. Your obvoiously proof of that. Funny you mention "cum fetish" if there is such a thing. Your whole family from 2 years to 100 years knows that very well. If your ass ever goes straight, your kids will be prostituting for candy. I'm sure m&m's will be their fave,since like you they will like stuff dark stuff that melts in their mouth and not in their hands. So little pussy bitch from milan. Better go do your part to clean up the projects and make your daddy happy.Funny you keep bringing up how old you think i am.Look in not interested in a blow job from you. I know you're a preist from the catholic church and love molesting kids. Im sure thats why you were so devistated by the tragic events at Sandy Hook,it was more jail bait for you to attempt to molest. Now i know thats not totally your fault,you were molested as kid yourself. The many men you mom pleasured,wanted the same from you and well like slut ass momma,son shal follow.
wow, you have issues
sharbar

Lexington, TN

#35 Jan 29, 2013
why is the raceway on north highland closed?
thatoneguy

Nesbit, MS

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Jackson is still selling guns I work their so Im 100% positive we still sell Lexington Walmart is the only one that lost its license they sold a gun without doing a back ground check n the person it was sold to was a felon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TCA's new Head of School: Judy Brown 5 min Guest 2
Renters Rights attorneys 16 min guest 22
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 58 min Guest 3,129
Have any married couples tried "swinging" (Jul '11) 3 hr Xxxnx 37
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 3 hr Guest 4,136
Teachers 5 hr guest 36
Labor finders 7 hr Jobseeker 1

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages