First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Shake Up

Jackson, TN

#1 Jun 3, 2011
What is going on with staff at Englewood? Anybody know what was "really" behind the Dave jackson departure a month a go.

NOTE-can we keep this discussion on point. Please disregard all the spam from trolls, etc. who want to spew their spin on religion, etc.
Lana Mom

Jackson, TN

#2 Jun 3, 2011
I would like to know the answer to that. Heard a rumor he got a pretty good severance contingent on him not talking.
Union

Jackson, TN

#3 Jun 4, 2011
I know they formed a new committee to search for a new youth pastor.

I hope it is not just a ruse to give it to the 22 year old Josh whio is all ready on staff. He is a little young in my opinion.
Concerned

Jackson, TN

#4 Jun 5, 2011
What happened to M.S. in the preschool dept? Heard she is leaving at the end of summer and does not have another job as of yet.
The Truth

Jackson, TN

#5 Jun 5, 2011
Two words, SHERRY FESMIRE. That is what happened to her.
Concerned wrote:
What happened to M.S. in the preschool dept? Heard she is leaving at the end of summer and does not have another job as of yet.
Lana Mom

Jackson, TN

#6 Jun 6, 2011
No doubt that is the truth.

I guess tearing apart Poplar Heights was not enough for Sherry. Wait till you see what all she leaves behind at Englewood. I promise you, she is just beginning with her games.
The Truth wrote:
Two words, SHERRY FESMIRE. That is what happened to her.
<quoted text>

Jackson, TN

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Watch out for Sherry and Lashon Hawks in the preschool dept. If you cross them, then they will do everything in their power to tear you apart. It is no reason 40% of the staff have resigned under those two running things.
Lana Mom wrote:
No doubt that is the truth.
I guess tearing apart Poplar Heights was not enough for Sherry. Wait till you see what all she leaves behind at Englewood. I promise you, she is just beginning with her games.
<quoted text>
Question

Jackson, TN

#8 Jun 6, 2011
Is Sherry part of the Fesmire family who made millions off legal loan sharking to the down and out in Jackson through finance companies, etc. at 30% or more interest?
Question Answered

Jackson, TN

#9 Jun 6, 2011
Yes, her father in law was the one who ripped off those legally.
Question wrote:
Is Sherry part of the Fesmire family who made millions off legal loan sharking to the down and out in Jackson through finance companies, etc. at 30% or more interest?
disgusting

Garden City, NY

#10 Jun 6, 2011
Just because something is "legal" or allowed by the law, doesn't make it ethical or the right thing to do, especially for those professing to be Christians.
My conscious could never allow me to operate a loan shark business like that. In years past people like that operated in the dark alleys. Wonder why? Because it was shameful.
Question wrote:
West TN

Jackson, TN

#11 Jun 6, 2011
Billy Cantrell is awesome.

Almost everyone else on staff leaves ALOT to be desired. Cannot help but think the others are YES people to Ben/Paul, otherwise gotta question their role.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 7, 2011
Question wrote:
Yes. Same family that ripped a lot of folks off in Jackson, gave a lot of money to UNION and then they honor him with the name on the baseball fieldhouse. Does not matter how you live or how you made your crooked money, give a nice little token to UNION and they think that you are right up there with Peter and Paul, even if Peter was robbing Paul to get there.
Preschool

Jackson, TN

#13 Jun 8, 2011
Got a taste of both this week at their VBS. What a ZOO. Did not send my kid back because of the attitude displayed by Lashon when I asked a simple question. GREAT ATTITUDE......
Member wrote:
Watch out for Sherry and Lashon Hawks in the preschool dept. If you cross them, then they will do everything in their power to tear you apart. It is no reason 40% of the staff have resigned under those two running things.
<quoted text>
Idiot Alert

Jackson, TN

#14 Jun 8, 2011
Their VBS is way over crowded. They need to limit the # who attend or have more than one.
loan shark

United States

#15 Jun 8, 2011
Now get this, guess who is the executive pastor at EBC.....Paul Priddy, ex financial man who worked for B. Fesmire who owned the finance companies, etc. Still unsure how Paul got the title of pastor considering his career was in finance not church ministry.
topcat13377 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Same family that ripped a lot of folks off in Jackson, gave a lot of money to UNION and then they honor him with the name on the baseball fieldhouse. Does not matter how you live or how you made your crooked money, give a nice little token to UNION and they think that you are right up there with Peter and Paul, even if Peter was robbing Paul to get there.
Lana Mom

Jackson, TN

#16 Jun 8, 2011
Thanks for the info.

Now I understand how she got the job at Englewood last year considering her past actions at Poplar Heights and then jumping around to several churches in Jackson.
loan shark wrote:
Now get this, guess who is the executive pastor at EBC.....Paul Priddy, ex financial man who worked for B. Fesmire who owned the finance companies, etc. Still unsure how Paul got the title of pastor considering his career was in finance not church ministry.
<quoted text>
Baptist

Jackson, TN

#17 Jun 8, 2011
She did not stay until the end of summer like the letter sent out by Sherry Fesmire said. I learned on Monday she had all ready decided to quit.

This church has no idea what they have on their hands with the preschool staff left.
Concerned wrote:
wow

United States

#18 Jun 8, 2011
Helluva lot of stones being cast on this thread. Must be nice to be without sin. Ya'll will hafta teach me that trick some time.

Jackson, TN

#19 Jun 8, 2011
Is anything inaccurate? Or you just prefer to keep things under wraps and the members in the dark?
wow wrote:
Helluva lot of stones being cast on this thread. Must be nice to be without sin. Ya'll will hafta teach me that trick some time.
wow

United States

#20 Jun 8, 2011
Neither. I don't know any of these people. I don't go to church. I can sleep in on Sundays and still gossip the way you good church-going folk are. You reek of bitterness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Finney 1 min VOTERMAY5 68
Jim Campbell opinion in the Sun 8 min birdsflock 3
Asking men what is most important thing your wo... 34 min summer breeze 1
men what is your ideal woman 38 min summer breeze 1
Mayor debate on WBBJ 1 hr Polisci 85
god and Jesus are different! !! 2 hr humbled 40
evolution is mathematically impossible 3 hr gone tomorrow 10
Englewood Baptist Church 4 hr proudly fictional 208
Bill Way/JMCSS Interview Tuesday 5 hr jussayin 19
Doctors and Buisness Owners and Young Women on ... (Sep '13) 8 hr verizon 40