Toddler Assault
Alex

United States

#45 Jun 17, 2011
mollys uncle wrote:
Facts! the baby fell from the arms of molly while she ( the baby ) was throwing a fit causing the head injury. While at the hospital and during the autopsy other injuries and sexual assalt where found and were diagnosed as OLDER INJURIES!!!!! Some one else has had a part in this childs abuse. Maybe you all need to get the facts be for you judge even the news media dos'nt have all the facts.
I morn with the little girls family and will keep them in my prayers.
I am Maleeya's aunt. i would like to tell you "mollys uncle" that i was at that hospital EVERY SINGLE DAY. I saw her injuries. We(my family) had a meeting with the head of ICU and he informed us that EVERY SINGLE INJURY WAS NEW! that they had all happened within the same time. I am not saying that Pj didnt have anything to do with this but to try and say that molly "dropped" her is bullshit. the affadavit states that she threw maleeya causing blunt force trauma. If you would like to inform me as to how her story keeps changing and all of the lies that your family is telling i would be more than welcome to listen. Molly deserves to rot in prison for what she did and anyone else involved does as well. she is a sad excuse for a human being and for you to "defend her" makes you just as naive as the rest of your family.
NotPhil Fulmer

United States

#46 Jun 17, 2011
Names_Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hyperbole much?
Not as much as you over-generalize though.
Your entire world is a sound byte. A stereotypical moniker, thrown around with no evidence for it's substance.
And the religion thing? You're telling ME we need separation?? Baby Doll, I'll fight right along with you on separation. These "send them to Hell" Fundamentalists are the reason you dont have sep of church and state. They are the ones who want a Theocracy. You're mixing your stereotypes.
And no,,,,i didn't say "everyone", Over-Generalizer Darlin'. I said "you dropouts". Meaning the ones who obviously didn't realize the nature of due process. I'm from a small town...how else would I know the small town mind so very well. Thankfully I got out.
But it seems I was wrong about one thing, at least in one case...yours. You know what due process is...and you STILL thing we should piss on the Constitution. Based on what I read, when the dropouts were calling for the lynching, the person hadn't pled guilty yet.
Either way, calling for swift justice in the form of mob murder with bats or boots or whatever they said yesterday...is unAmerican. Your right-wing endorsement of it shows just how close we could be to the hard right takeovers which once swept Europe.
History is clear...the founding fathers certainly knew is. If it's okay to drag a person from a jail cell and cheer in the square while she's murdered...then the next thing that mob will need is the blood of Hispanic immigrants, or "bleeding heart liberals".
I'll take the America as spelled out in the Constitution.
Hey Bob...How about you just shutting the f#4K up! We don't give a flying shiite about your political position. A baby has been murdered so it's not about you jacka$$!
yep

Jackson, TN

#47 Jun 17, 2011
NotPhil Fulmer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bob...How about you just shutting the f#4K up! We don't give a flying shiite about your political position. A baby has been murdered so it's not about you jacka$$!
Exactly shut the hell up uncle Billy bob.
libbi

United States

#48 Jun 17, 2011
Bob is making a really good point though...America is a democracy. The guilty party will get whats coming, but that is for the judge and jury to decide. The other statements make you no better than hitler.
whoa

Jackson, TN

#49 Jun 17, 2011
libbi wrote:
Bob is making a really good point though...America is a democracy. The guilty party will get whats coming, but that is for the judge and jury to decide. The other statements make you no better than hitler.
Well libbi, that is your opinion. I personally hope the girl rots In hell for what she did to that innocent baby.
whoa

Jackson, TN

#50 Jun 17, 2011
NotPhil Fulmer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bob...How about you just shutting the f#4K up! We don't give a flying shiite about your political position. A baby has been murdered so it's not about you jacka$$!
I agree with you 100%.
libbi

United States

#52 Jun 17, 2011
And you definitely have that right. There is a very big difference in hoping someone rots in hell and begging for a street lynching. We are not Neanderthals. What she did to that innocent baby was horrible. She will get whats coming for her in dug
e time.
NotPhilFulmer

Greenbrier, AR

#53 Jun 17, 2011
I'm all about a lynching, and any other swift and permanent justice for this slag as fast as possible. Why? She has admitted to killing this baby. I don't want to spend hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars for what we have already determined by her own admission. WTF??? She did it ...needle ....donow...tomorrow. Do we need to confirm her admission thru to the Supreme Court? Are you hoping for 20 yrs of appeals? Molly needs to be eliminated now. This precious baby barely made 1 yr on earth and suffered hell!
NotPhilFulmer

Greenbrier, AR

#54 Jun 17, 2011
Libbi...let somebody sexually abuse and murder YOUR baby and lets see how far from Neanderthal you are...dumba$$. It's easy to be a lib when reality isn't yours to deal with.
libbi

United States

#56 Jun 17, 2011
Any victim of rape or abuse or murder is someones child. Just two weeks ago a twelve year old was murdered by a drunk driver in beech bluff. Same outcome for the victim and their family. Biggest differenluynchces? There was no lynch mob wished for, the father was all over the news begging for justice, and the sob was charged with reckless homicide which carries a six year sentence. Ricky white is statistically much more likely to drink and drive again than molly roe is to cause a death by blunt force trauma. Where is the justice in that?
NotPhilFulmer

Greenbrier, AR

#57 Jun 17, 2011
Libbi...Here's an idea....post Molly's bail and take her into your home as a live in Nanny ...Sleep tight sugar.
NotPhilFulmer

Greenbrier, AR

#58 Jun 17, 2011
Libbi...I taught college level stats for years. Don't make a statistical conclusion without data singsong. How about you posting her bail and letting her into your home to live so you can validate your "statistical " conclusion.
libbi

United States

#59 Jun 17, 2011
Might do that after I review all evidence and can make an educated decision on if she is guilty or not. I choose not to make assumptions based on media and social sites. Best wishes darlin.
NotPhilFulmer

Greenbrier, AR

#60 Jun 17, 2011
Libbi...go right ahead. I'll be pulling for you with a bag of popcorn. I guess you don't know about her documented admission or maybe you are special needs. Nevertheless put that west TN business college education to work and grind out your educated conclusion .

Disregard "I did it"

“I find no solace in solitaire”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#61 Jun 17, 2011
libbi wrote:
Might do that after I review all evidence and can make an educated decision on if she is guilty or not. I choose not to make assumptions based on media and social sites. Best wishes darlin.
Hi Libbi,

Thanks for your comments. See, it's the same old row about "principles". Everybody has em until they don't.

Principles should apply to everyone else, according to these folks.

By their logic, the North Vietnamese camp thugs had every right to execute our POW's, right? Many of them signed "confessions"! Should the Geneva Convention care whether those "confessions" were coaxed or tortured out of them. Or whether temporary mental illness may have been a cause?

Those things don't matter to people who are blinded by "knowing" they are right, and HAVE every right to murder a murderer.

All Libbi and I are saying is, That's not the way our nation's founders saw it.

Thank God.

It has nothing to DO with this case. I know nothing about it. I can only intuit a babysitter allegedly killed a baby. It's the Principle of due process.

When our nation comes to the point (and it HAS), that right-wing white America has started calling things as BASIC as due process a "liberal agenda".....we are on our way to jack boots and the lynchings you people want so bad.

You better hope your own family is on the side of those in charge. Because trust me...when those days come, the lynchings are NEVER about justice. They are always about power, and maintaining it.
NotPhilFulmer

Greenbrier, AR

#62 Jun 17, 2011
libbi wrote:
Any victim of rape or abuse or murder is someones child. Just two weeks ago a twelve year old was murdered by a drunk driver in beech bluff. Same outcome for the victim and their family. Biggest differenluynchces? There was no lynch mob wished for, the father was all over the news begging for justice, and the sob was charged with reckless homicide which carries a six year sentence. Ricky white is statistically much more likely to drink and drive again than molly roe is to cause a death by blunt force trauma. Where is the justice in that?
Of course he was begging for justice. You ASSUME it was due process. In reality he wants this punk eliminated. Unless of course he is like you...willing to accept the murder of your child until the government passes holy judgment. You are looking dumber by the second
libbi

United States

#63 Jun 17, 2011
I am not saying she didnt do it jackass.. you would think so with your fine education you could comprehend that. Even my jackson state degree ensured me that ability. You are the stereotypical redneck republican that makes me proud to have a broader view
Thanks again for the wonderful conversation.
libbi

United States

#64 Jun 17, 2011
Bob it is a relief to know not every one is small minded. As to answer notphil, the father thoroughly understands the governments course of due process. He happens to be one our finest american soldiers that give people like you the freedom of speech. You should go find him and shake his hand for that.
NotPhilFulmer

Greenbrier, AR

#65 Jun 17, 2011
Names_Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Libbi,
Thanks for your comments. See, it's the same old row about "principles". Everybody has em until they don't.
Principles should apply to everyone else, according to these folks.
By their logic, the North Vietnamese camp thugs had every right to execute our POW's, right? Many of them signed "confessions"! Should the Geneva Convention care whether those "confessions" were coaxed or tortured out of them. Or whether temporary mental illness may have been a cause?
Those things don't matter to people who are blinded by "knowing" they are right, and HAVE every right to murder a murderer.
All Libbi and I are saying is, That's not the way our nation's founders saw it.
Thank God.
It has nothing to DO with this case. I know nothing about it. I can only intuit a babysitter allegedly killed a baby. It's the Principle of due process.
When our nation comes to the point (and it HAS), that right-wing white America has started calling things as BASIC as due process a "liberal agenda".....we are on our way to jack boots and the lynchings you people want so bad.
You better hope your own family is on the side of those in charge. Because trust me...when those days come, the lynchings are NEVER about justice. They are always about power, and maintaining it.
Hello Bob...I'm sure I asked you to STFU and received 3 or4 comments in support of my opinion. How many do you gave besides none?You are an on obvious narcissistic a$$ concerned more about SELF and your political and religious views ...and how they ate perceived rather than this precious child that was murdered. You and Lobbies need to hook up.

“I find no solace in solitaire”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#66 Jun 17, 2011
NotPhilFulmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Bob...I'm sure I asked you to STFU and received 3 or4 comments in support of my opinion. How many do you gave besides none?You are an on obvious narcissistic a$$ concerned more about SELF and your political and religious views ...and how they ate perceived rather than this precious child that was murdered. You and Lobbies need to hook up.
I might indeed need to meet Libbi. But it wouldn't be any of your business. You still be here Teabagging your fellow Fox News sheep.

The guy on the other thread is even more juvey than you. He's using the famous Southern standby, "your gay bob". He would be livid if he knew that Libbi and I were able to each discover one other educated adult on the forum...and of the opposite sex at that!

As to your "STFU" comment: When you get up enough redneck militia to conquer things and take away my democracy....y'all come find me and shut me up. That's exactly what will happen to peace-loving liberals when the jack boots take over.

But until then, Dude? GFY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Bobo trial 20 min Passin thru 47
issues 30 min Im fat 1
An invitation: 35 min another viewer 59
bike rentals 1 hr Stan 23
Georgia Tech 1 hr good point 8
Bible Verse of the Day 2 hr Christy 149
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Chopperblades Redoux 1,952

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance