First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Love

Jackson, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I have not signed up for online dating yet. What do you think of online dating in this area? What kind of men are on it? I am thinking about joining but, I am kind of scared to meet someone from online in real life. I feel like an average man can find a woman at a bar or somewhere without being online. Is it just ugly or weird men using online dating? I am thinking of joining a free site to try it like, POF.
yepper

Jackson, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Love wrote:
I have not signed up for online dating yet. What do you think of online dating in this area? What kind of men are on it? I am thinking about joining but, I am kind of scared to meet someone from online in real life. I feel like an average man can find a woman at a bar or somewhere without being online. Is it just ugly or weird men using online dating? I am thinking of joining a free site to try it like, POF.
Please sign up,baby doll.I would love to meet you.
You can drool over me at the following link.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images...
jackson man

Milan, TN

#3 Dec 7, 2012
My view is that these sites are for losers. I mean really think about it. They have to be hard up for a date or something to want to put their name and pics on a dating site.

I haven't dated in a long time and I still won't do that. I prefer to meet someone face to face.
guest

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2012
I wouldn't say they're all losers but be very careful. You know people can say and be anything they want on the Internet. It could be dangerous.
pof girl

Jackson, TN

#5 Dec 8, 2012
pof is a good site and ive met a couple guys there. Online dating is not for losers, its for people who have a busy life. The reason I joined is because alot of men seem to be scared to talk to me because I'm beautiful and they are afraid of getting rejected. The only time I get hit on is when I'm at the gas station and some young guy hollers at me "ay girl where yo man at" For all you guys that do that, SUCH A TURN OFF!!! Whats wrong with you men, TALK, we wont bite! Not too hard anyways!

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2012
pof? Bite?**LOL**
jackson man

Milan, TN

#7 Dec 8, 2012
pof girl wrote:
pof is a good site and ive met a couple guys there. Online dating is not for losers, its for people who have a busy life. The reason I joined is because alot of men seem to be scared to talk to me because I'm beautiful and they are afraid of getting rejected. The only time I get hit on is when I'm at the gas station and some young guy hollers at me "ay girl where yo man at" For all you guys that do that, SUCH A TURN OFF!!! Whats wrong with you men, TALK, we wont bite! Not too hard anyways!
Hogwash. I try talking to pretty girls all the time but they can't get their nose out of the air long ehough to talk. I'm spending Christmas here alone just me and my dog. Do you believe for one minute I'd be doing that if I could get people like you to pay any attention to me?

I'm a nice looking guy , well groomed, well dressed and well mannered but here in Jackson it don't freaking matter to anybody as far as I can see. So chew on that one a while.
Farmer John

Jackson, TN

#8 Dec 8, 2012
There are no good looking girls on POF. Unless you can look past the obesity and two kids and a pending divorce.
Guest

Jackson, TN

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Try it but be careful you will run into the same type of losers that are drunk at the bars thinking that they are all that. online dating is not for losers or creeps, seems like they are all on here. Most people on POF are decent people looking for the same who have commitments with work or family, or just don't feel like going to bars and putting up with all the bullshit. you can talk to people from the safety of your own home and don't have to worry about getting shot,robbed,or worse. As far as I'm concerned jackson man is spending Christmas alone because he's an ass
hns226

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Watch catfish
jackson man

Milan, TN

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
Try it but be careful you will run into the same type of losers that are drunk at the bars thinking that they are all that. online dating is not for losers or creeps, seems like they are all on here. Most people on POF are decent people looking for the same who have commitments with work or family, or just don't feel like going to bars and putting up with all the bullshit. you can talk to people from the safety of your own home and don't have to worry about getting shot,robbed,or worse. As far as I'm concerned jackson man is spending Christmas alone because he's an ass
I'd like to know what I said that warrants such a description. I relate only my own experience and you only have the heart to hurl insults. That's not much in keeping with the spirit of Christmas is it?

I"ll be spending Christmas alone because I don't have partner to spend it with. I would like to have that as most people would but for whatever reason that's not the case. Sometimes things just don't work out the way we want. Oh well what can i say?

I'll bet you could be nice if you really tried.
I know you don't like me but Merry Christmas anyway !

Before you come back and start cursing me again remember the season and it's reasons for being OK ?
Masturbation

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Lube.
jackson man

Milan, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2012
LOL !
catfish

Jackson, TN

#14 Dec 9, 2012
hns226 wrote:
Watch catfish
Watch catfish, whatcha tryin ta say lol
Guest

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2012
catfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch catfish, whatcha tryin ta say lol
It's a movie documenting one man's online dating experience. Really good.
jackson man

Milan, TN

#16 Dec 9, 2012
Here's a little fact for those who're interested.
Did you know that right now there are over 30 million adults living alone in the United States ? If meeting up were really as easy as some imply would this be true?

It's hard , harder than ever due to the way people treat and have treated others and it grows worse evry day.

Jus sayin !
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2012
jackson man wrote:
Here's a little fact for those who're interested.
Did you know that right now there are over 30 million adults living alone in the United States ? If meeting up were really as easy as some imply would this be true?
It's hard , harder than ever due to the way people treat and have treated others and it grows worse evry day.
Jus sayin !
I agree with that, not everyone wants to be used & played & when that happens to you it is very very hard to trust another.
jackson man

Milan, TN

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that, not everyone wants to be used & played & when that happens to you it is very very hard to trust another.
When I read that I had a jaw drop moment I realized I was nowhere near alone.

The problem is that most of us don't really like it but have no reasonable alternative at the present time.
steve

Jackson, TN

#19 Dec 9, 2012
jackson man wrote:
<quoted text>When I read that I had a jaw drop moment I realized I was nowhere near alone.
The problem is that most of us don't really like it but have no reasonable alternative at the present time.
OK,I've got to chime in.I'm probably older than you are and I don't have ANY trouble hooking up with women in this town.You obviously are doing something wrong.

Your posts are amusing to me.I'm not too sure you're even serious.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Dec 9, 2012
Well I won't ever let anyone screw my life up like the last one did, no way in hellll i will take that chance. So somebody is going to have their work cut out for them. Last few dates, oh wow your gorgeous can't believe anyone let you go....haha. Then the next date it's them trying to get you in the sack, it ain't happening, not with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vampires 24 min Holy spirit 205
Cody's Saloon & Dance Hall 30 min yo baby 1
employers who cheat their employees 55 min Love Jackson 3
Michael montoya 1 hr wow 41
God if I wasn't crazy 1 hr legion 2
AT&T is a corrupt monster and there are other o... (Mar '13) 1 hr Happy 80
Jackson and Memphis armpit of the state. 2 hr saggin town 1
RUDE Englewood Staff 2 hr another viewer 44
Jackson Police 3 hr Integrity 17
Dan Reeves 3 hr TVseven 33
BEWARE of Carolina Ave and Salon! 6 hr oh my 129
Cheating spouses and their trickery... (Nov '13) 16 hr guest 71
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]