Passion Party Consultant

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Feb 23, 2011
passion parties if intrested in having one please email me at stephaniespassionparties@gmail .com
Save us Obama

Jackson, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2011
I've got your sex toy right here, baby, in my pants.

Interested? Your mother was.

hahahahahahah
crude jerks

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 24, 2011
hey Stephanie, thanks for the info, next time sign up as a member, you can hide your location, and posts on your profile for privacy, and you can receive emails here, without giving out your regular email to such crude rude jerks. But hey, if they weren't such jerks then you would have such a booming business...lol....wish i was local they are fun to go to.
Passion Party Consultant

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Feb 24, 2011
Thank You for the information. Yeah alot of people has came up with jokes but i ignore them they just keep putting my name back on top of the topix forum so people can see it again =) so they can be rude and I still win =)
Love them

Lexington, TN

#5 Feb 24, 2011
What hours can you do them??
Strapon

Jackson, TN

#7 Feb 25, 2011
Can I demonstrate insertions?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2011
Love them- any hours as long as the party can end around 11 they usually start around 6pm or 7pm
analCANAL

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2011
Strapon wrote:
Can I demonstrate insertions?
Sure! Slide it in.....ooooooooOOOOOHH!!
Kelly

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Mar 23, 2011
Nice
smelly

Jackson, TN

#11 Mar 23, 2011
oh yes
justme

Iuka, MS

#12 Mar 25, 2011
wtf

Since: Mar 11

Boiling Springs, SC

#13 Mar 26, 2011
I pray that men don't have parties like these. I shudder at the attrocity that it would be. Too bad there aren't any good women left single or un-jaded, because internet p0rn is getting old! Anyway, rambling again. I'm glad you girls have these options available to you. I don't think I'd be able to sit through one lol.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 31, 2011
Passion Party Consultant wrote:
passion parties if intrested in having one please email me at stephaniespassionparties@gmail .com
Girl how long have you been selling that stuff? are you still gay?
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#15 Mar 31, 2011
Grunt_0311 wrote:
I pray that men don't have parties like these. I shudder at the attrocity that it would be. Too bad there aren't any good women left single or un-jaded, because internet p0rn is getting old! Anyway, rambling again. I'm glad you girls have these options available to you. I don't think I'd be able to sit through one lol.
Men's parties revolve around Bar-B-Cue, Bull Sh%#, and Beer. Women have their parties and buy toys because the men are not getting the job done. Should the wives and/or girlfriends have to spell it out for their men?
dog

Lexington, TN

#16 Mar 31, 2011
Silver bullets can be fun for both involved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrews 13:8 9 min Paulette 101
Hip Hop Abs TV advertisement on WBBJ 13 min Hate it 2
Pastors Taking Stand For The Word 14 min Philip 60
husband wants to spend week in Florida. 16 min Jake from State Farm 13
Confederate soldiers 18 min blacker Tha berry 16
No punishment 29 min One mad citizen 1
love for Auntie 34 min doug 13
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE