Comments
221 - 240 of 282 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2013
guest

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Jan 5, 2013
 
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should learn the meaning of the word "your"!
wait, I think I got it now.....you're an a^%hole
guest

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#231
Jan 5, 2013
 
guest wrote:
I just love how they smile in their mug shots:

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Mugshots--Ma...
You moron. This girl does NOT and did NOT go to USJ. She went to JCS. What a surprise. Someone from another school was drinking too.
guest

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Jan 5, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron. This girl does NOT and did NOT go to USJ. She went to JCS. What a surprise. Someone from another school was drinking too.
Yes, I know that...moron. I never said, "only underage usj kids should be prosecuted." I said ALL underage drinkers need to have consequences.
guest

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Jan 6, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know that...moron. I never said, "only underage usj kids should be prosecuted." I said ALL underage drinkers need to have consequences.
What you said was you love how "they" smile and since this thread is about USJ.....
guest

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Jan 6, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know that...moron. I never said, "only underage usj kids should be prosecuted." I said ALL underage drinkers need to have consequences.
Hey, have the mugshots of the USJ students been posted?
guest

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Jan 6, 2013
 
guest wrote:
I just love how they smile in their mug shots:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Mugshots--Ma...
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Mugshots--Ma...

this one not smiling
guest

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Jan 6, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, have the mugshots of the USJ students been posted?
No idea.
guest

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

guest wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Mugshots--Ma...

this one not smiling
Who would post something like this? This wasn't in the paper so if you know about it, more than likely your kid told you because all the kids know what's happening to the other kids. How would you feel if this was YOUR child? I know one of these girl's mother very well and I can't imagine how this breaks her heart. Shame on you. These girls are literally a few months out of high school.
lookie lou

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

They are simply practicing for their future VIP magazine drinking photos. Those modeling lessons come in handy don't they....
Oh yes the little people are so jealous.
Been there

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Mugshots--Ma...
this one not smiling
It amazes & sickens me that you would think that this is funny. So what if these kids attend a private school? They're kids. Kids, young adults, adults - all make mistakes or poor judgement calls at one time or another in their lifetimes. You will, too, or someone you know or care about will one day do something totally stupid. You can count on it. If you want to crucify a school, whether it be Madison, JCS, USJ, JCM, NS, TCA, or where ever, because of your own hangups or insecurities, then that's your problem. You are prejudging why a kid attends any school you're bashing to begin with. Most of these kids' parents work 2 jobs to send them there. Sometimes even the grandparents kick in money to help out with their tuition. If you have an issue with the kid or his or her parent, then take it up with them face to face. Don't be a coward and go on a gossip website like this and bash them. You're playing with lives here. And in this case, a young life. Everybody makes mistakes. Get over yourself.
Guest

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Jan 6, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would post something like this? This wasn't in the paper so if you know about it, more than likely your kid told you because all the kids know what's happening to the other kids. How would you feel if this was YOUR child? I know one of these girl's mother very well and I can't imagine how this breaks her heart. Shame on you. These girls are literally a few months out of high school.
You're right. These kids are a few months from graduating high school. Their records will always be there. If they try to get certain jobs that require a background check, then that will really suck. Unless, of course, the records get expunged. And yes, this was in the paper and on WbbjTv. They keep an updated mugshot list going.m
Goodbye

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Jan 6, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
wait, I think I got it now.....you're an a^%hole
This is typical USJ comeback. Just admit YOU'RE an incompetent fool.
Goodbye

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Jan 6, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know that...moron. I never said, "only underage usj kids should be prosecuted." I said ALL underage drinkers need to have consequences.
Typical USJ mentality...barely above moron!
stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Jan 6, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. These kids are a few months from graduating high school. Their records will always be there. If they try to get certain jobs that require a background check, then that will really suck. Unless, of course, the records get expunged. And yes, this was in the paper and on WbbjTv. They keep an updated mugshot list going.m
I doubt any of them end up having a record. If this is all of these kids' first offenses, esp it being something relatively minor (ie, not robbing a bank or a DUI) then their parents will hire good enough lawyers to either have it dismissed, or get them diversion which will remove it from their record after a year of them not getting in any trouble.
Guest

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Jan 6, 2013
 
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt any of them end up having a record. If this is all of these kids' first offenses, esp it being something relatively minor (ie, not robbing a bank or a DUI) then their parents will hire good enough lawyers to either have it dismissed, or get them diversion which will remove it from their record after a year of them not getting in any trouble.
Isn't this some of these kids 2nd or 3rd offense?
stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Jan 6, 2013
 
If it is then scratch what I said. LOL. If it is any of their first offenses then they will more than likely get off with no record. But for the ones who have prior offenses it sounds like they're screwed. Lol
guest

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Jan 6, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. These kids are a few months from graduating high school. Their records will always be there. If they try to get certain jobs that require a background check, then that will really suck. Unless, of course, the records get expunged. And yes, this was in the paper and on WbbjTv. They keep an updated mugshot list going.m
These kids already graduated from high school. And no....this wasn't published in the newspaper or broadcast on wbbj. It isn't newsworthy. And you can count on expungement. So your thrill is over. Hope it was fun. And I really hope it doesn't come back to bite you like it more than likely will sooner or later.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Jan 6, 2013
 
All u have to do is go to wbbj.com or thejacksonsun.com and look up mugshots, they will pop up and I promise you plenty of people look at them. You can also type in madison county arrest records on google and it will take you to the jackson sun where you can look through a list of every arrest exponged or not since oct. 2007. Sorry kids they don't hide your picture just because your mommy and daddy don't like it.
guest

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Jan 7, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
These kids already graduated from high school. And no....this wasn't published in the newspaper or broadcast on wbbj. It isn't newsworthy. And you can count on expungement. So your thrill is over. Hope it was fun. And I really hope it doesn't come back to bite you like it more than likely will sooner or later.
Let me say this real slow for you.....

it was in the paper and on the news. That's where we can see the mugshot link. The Jackson Sun Website.

It won't come back to bite me, because I don't drink. Never have, never will.
guest

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Jan 7, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Let me say this real slow for you.....

it was in the paper and on the news. That's where we can see the mugshot link. The Jackson Sun Website.

It won't come back to bite me, because I don't drink. Never have, never will.
Okkkkkkkk I understand what you're saying. You don't seem to understand what "I" am saying. The Jackson Sun AND WBBJ maintain updated mugshots on their websites. That isn't the same as publication. Does that reeeeequireeeeeee explainingggggg tooooooo youuuuuuu??????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••