who can u complain to about JMCGH ER ?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
mad

Jackson, TN

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Who can you complain to about the ER @ JMCGH and it actually make a difference? I have had two incidences that I am contacting a lawyer about for malpractice. I just want to know who supervises the idiots in the ER? Nurses & doctors! It's a sad sad place. No knowledge of how to treat people or how to properly diagnose and treat a accordingly. Someone needs to govern that place. It's ridiculous .
hey

Jackson, TN

#3 Dec 12, 2011
The director of the e.r.

Jackson, TN

#4 Dec 12, 2011
What doctors did you all see?
concerned

Magee, MS

#5 Dec 12, 2011
The doctor was fine. It was the nurses that were a complete useless mess. And yes I know i need to inform the director of the ER, anyone want to tell me who he/she is??
Nurse

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2011
Tricia Ross is the director.
concerned

Magee, MS

#7 Dec 12, 2011
Nurse wrote:
Thank you!!
mad

Monroe, LA

#8 Dec 12, 2011
Our experience was horrible . The nurse was more interested in her los portals than helping the doctor, who was clueless to what he was doing. Each time he Called her in to help she was wiping sauce off her face then handing the doctor gause to use.
hard hearted

Jackson, TN

#9 Dec 13, 2011
It's so sad people vow to take care of the sick, but are to busy trying to get busy with one another than have any morals and value.. ....
Go to VP

Jackson, TN

#10 Dec 13, 2011
Go above her head to the VP over her. If you just go to the director, nothing will change....
Nurse wrote:
jerry

Lexington, TN

#11 Dec 13, 2011
Jackson Madison County Hospital is the McDonald's of healthcare. ER is like the drive thru.

Since: Dec 11

Jackson, TN

#12 Dec 13, 2011
My sister went there with her my special needs child. The person behind the counter was more concerned about the paper work, then my nephew seizing on the floor. The whole time he was seizing they continually asked for the paper work to be filled out as he was dying on the floor. One person even took the prescribed medicine from them and tried to leave, thankfully my brother in law had the insight to "chase them down" and save my nephews life. They were told to not give this medicine without Dr. approval. Jackson General is a good place to accumulate massive bills without anything to show. I could never give this place anything but a negative rating. This "hospital" is nothing more than a positive cashflow for madison county. It's a sad time when the security tapes have been "accidentally erased". Do not go there unless you are dying. They will squeeze all the money they can from you.
JMCGH ER

Jackson, TN

#13 Dec 16, 2011
I totally agree! I would never go to this ER unless I was about to die! They don't care about the patients becausethey think most all situations are non-emergent and people abuse the ER. Be prepared to be there for 5-8 hours.
lazy asses

Jackson, TN

#14 Dec 16, 2011
I work on another floor in the hospital. I'm embarrassed of our ER. Bunch of alcoholics who care more about partying and sleeping together.
Lazyyy

United States

#15 Dec 16, 2011
lazy asses wrote:
I work on another floor in the hospital. I'm embarrassed of our ER. Bunch of alcoholics who care more about partying and sleeping together.
And your too worried about sitting on your lazy ass and stuffing your face... You don't kno shit so don't put your two sense in on something you know nothing about. Get a life

Jackson, TN

#16 Dec 16, 2011
You are probably getting free healthcare any way, losers.
Lazyyy

Henderson, TN

#18 Dec 16, 2011
Yea I love how I pay myself to take care of you since you don't have a job or insurance.
ER employee

Birmingham, AL

#19 Dec 17, 2011
For all you bashing the ER.... Take your ass to Regional.... But oh wait, you can't because you don't have a job or health coverage. The ER is for an emergency, not because you have a headache or toothache. We have the busiest ER in the state because we get all the transfers from other smaller hospitals. So sorry that your ass has to actually wait to be seen. We have some of the best RNs, EMTs, Docs, and Techs around. You have no idea the long hours we put in to help you people, and we don't even get so much as a thank you from half of you. It disgusts me. But you have time to sit on a web site and blog about it....get a life.
seriously?

Jackson, TN

#23 Dec 17, 2011
ur so stupid wrote:
<quoted text>and ur the bumb who waits at the door beging for food.
Hope you aren't an employee there. That's so mean. So what if someone is hungry and cold. Have a heart.
concerned

Jackson, TN

#24 Dec 17, 2011
RN there wrote:
<quoted text>. Whatever, you probably get free healthcare any way. The people that work there are awesome. And seriously...herion? Yeah they shoot up in the bathroom.....you are ridiculous. And I'm sure the docs and RN's were fine to you and your drug seeking wife.
My wife was there for an ovarian cyst. Not to seek drugs. She never asked for anything the whole day/night. You are probably the chicken little that took us up to the floor. Hiding behind a RN title.
RN there

Jackson, TN

#25 Dec 17, 2011
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife was there for an ovarian cyst. Not to seek drugs. She never asked for anything the whole day/night. You are probably the chicken little that took us up to the floor. Hiding behind a RN title.
Actually, I went to school and earned my RN title. But thanks. What have you done special with your life? Oh yeah, you post stuff on the Internet about the care you receive. That's real cool. Good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Sexual Assault claims 49 min Trump 7
The Party 1 hr guest 15
Brownsville Protest 5 hr Joe 34
News Family struggles to keep up after loss of son 5 hr Smh 94
JEA is gouging people 5 hr guest 4
Hot girl at North Lowe's in Flooring 6 hr I see DUMB people 2
Lowe's in North Jackson 6 hr I see DUMB people 6

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance