bowl wrote:
<quoted text>what now frosted flakes in a can
got milk
WRONG

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2012
can of chips wrote:
kellogg to buy p&g pringles
Lie. My dad has worked there for 19 years. and I just asked him about it. Kellogg's ain't buying shit. P&g and Kellogg's are coming together with their products. just like p&g and johnson&johnson family and tide products. bet u didn't know p&g don't just make chips did u=p well now u do. They make ur clothes detergent and baby oil as well=)
for real

Herndon, VA

#5 Mar 4, 2012
WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>Lie. My dad has worked there for 19 years. and I just asked him about it. Kellogg's ain't buying shit. P&g and Kellogg's are coming together with their products. just like p&g and johnson&johnson family and tide products. bet u didn't know p&g don't just make chips did u=p well now u do. They make ur clothes detergent and baby oil as well=)
dang! Don't get your panties in a wad!!!!
juan valdez

Lexington, TN

#6 Mar 4, 2012
WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie. My dad has worked there for 19 years. and I just asked him about it. Kellogg's ain't buying shit. P&g and Kellogg's are coming together with their products. just like p&g and johnson&johnson family and tide products. bet u didn't know p&g don't just make chips did u=p well now u do. They make ur clothes detergent and baby oil as well=)
OMG well you learn something new every day! And here I thought P&G only made pringles chips. I had no idea they made tide detergent and you say they make johnson and johnson baby oil even, wow. Next thing you know your gonna tell us they make bath soap, toilet paper and tampons. And here people thought they were a local company tat made prigles. increadable. Well you sure make your daddy proud and represent them well.

Jackson, TN

#7 Mar 4, 2012
juan valdez wrote:
<quoted text>OMG well you learn something new every day! And here I thought P&G only made pringles chips. I had no idea they made tide detergent and you say they make johnson and johnson baby oil even, wow. Next thing you know your gonna tell us they make bath soap, toilet paper and tampons. And here people thought they were a local company tat made prigles. increadable. Well you sure make your daddy proud and represent them well.
Lol give her a break shes obviously young. At least I hope so. Surely she's not that stupid. She sounds like a little jr snschick, god help us...
can of chips

Lexington, TN

#8 Mar 4, 2012
WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry your dad lie to you but p&g sold the pringles part of their company to kelloggs and yes we know p&g have other products they sell
WRONG

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2012
juan valdez wrote:
<quoted text>OMG well you learn something new every day! And here I thought P&G only made pringles chips. I had no idea they made tide detergent and you say they make johnson and johnson baby oil even, wow. Next thing you know your gonna tell us they make bath soap, toilet paper and tampons. And here people thought they were a local company tat made prigles. increadable. Well you sure make your daddy proud and represent them well.
They do(: and deodorant, and dog treats, and paper towels, and dish washing detergent, and toothpaste, and a whole bunch more cool sh¡T!!!

Jackson, TN

#11 Mar 4, 2012
WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>They do(: and deodorant, and dog treats, and paper towels, and dish washing detergent, and toothpaste, and a whole bunch more cool sh¡T!!!
See- I told you she's stupid! Bless her heart.
for real

Herndon, VA

#12 Mar 4, 2012
WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>They do(: and deodorant, and dog treats, and paper towels, and dish washing detergent, and toothpaste, and a whole bunch more cool sh¡T!!!
seriously honey! Do you live under a rock?
anon

Jackson, TN

#13 Mar 19, 2012
pringles are dope though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce lawyers???? (Nov '12) 9 min struggleS 37
Reasons Jackson sucks... 31 min my bulldog 15
Gorthy guy arrested over g/f pics 2 hr CourtClerk 10
jea (Nov '12) 3 hr Guest555 47
Sacred Heart of Jesus High School awful 4 hr Guest 27
Vann Dr school 4 hr Friend 6
Forums about medical professionals 4 hr courtesyflush 4
Kimberlie Helton 6 hr Gypsy 9

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web