First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bill Way

Jackson, TN

#48 Jan 8, 2013
We must increase our numbers. We have given black people too much power.

Get that Gold membership card!
Oh yeah

Jackson, TN

#49 Jan 8, 2013
I gave your mom too much power last night bill. When I was fingering her dead corpse.
Bill Way

Trenton, TN

#50 Jan 9, 2013
It is all about White Power!

I love black people. They mow my lawn, wash my car, and fix my roof.... well no they dont fix my roof ... lil Mexicans do that.

Damn... I love America!
KKK

United States

#51 Jan 9, 2013
See you guys at Red Hart Road!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#52 Jan 9, 2013
A child brought up hating someone because of their skin color is one to many. Love your child and teach them to love all people and you then give that child the power to change a world full of hate to a world full of love and a child full of happiness that will last a lifetime. Jesus says love thy neighbor as thyself and what a wonderful saying when you really think about it, as God is showing us if we all took the time to realy care for one another we would never be without love.
Bill Way

Trenton, TN

#53 Jan 10, 2013
They are black because God chose them to be slaves, not free men.
lol

Jackson, TN

#54 Jan 10, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
A child brought up hating someone because of their skin color is one to many. Love your child and teach them to love all people and you then give that child the power to change a world full of hate to a world full of love and a child full of happiness that will last a lifetime. Jesus says love thy neighbor as thyself and what a wonderful saying when you really think about it, as God is showing us if we all took the time to realy care for one another we would never be without love.
and teach them not to goto a "church of christ" then they will be damned to hell
Bill Way

Trenton, TN

#55 Jan 10, 2013
I love black people...we need them working for us!
Black Bull

United States

#56 Jan 11, 2013
Bill Way wrote:
I love black people...we need them working for us!
We also work between the legs of your wives, mothers, sisters, and daughters. Don't forget that.
North North

Jackson, TN

#57 Jan 31, 2013
Unfortunately there are white women that can't get a white man so they resort to blacks and others. There just so desperate for someone to touch them they don't notice the monkey hands. There will be a day when the white race takes back our country and put u dirty knuckle draggerd where y'all belong
justme

Paragould, AR

#58 Jan 31, 2013
WeaponizedReason wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect for the Klan? Are you serious? I'm white, and I have way more respect for a black man or woman who made it through the civil rights era than I ever will for the Klan. It is not deserving of respect. Most of its members are a bunch of scared, hillbilly, want-to-be mercenaries who wouldn't dare say half of the stuff they do if they didn't have the backup of their buddies around. "respect the Klan..." LMAO!
talk shit with a fake name pus
yepp

Milan, TN

#59 Feb 1, 2013
i know a white girl that adopted a black baby and gave it a long standing well respected family name that wasnt even her name to begin with. all the ancestors are probably rolling over in their graves about it.i do know lots of the remaining family got busy changing wills so that black child wont get anything from the family
KKK Member

Jackson, TN

#60 Feb 1, 2013
Newly elected president - Bill Way

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#61 Feb 1, 2013
It's a fact that believing in the kkk will keep you out of heaven for sure, so my question is why be like that when you know God doesn't approve of hate of other races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lgbt 13 min Bill 8
Legalization??? Yay or nay? 27 min guest 14
Jackson walk Phase 2 - the Bemis Mill (Oct '16) 54 min guest 927
Tray Chaney (Oct '11) 2 hr Wifey 56
New Burger Place Downtown 4 hr Downtown 35
News Jesse Jackson Jr. says he's sorry for his crimes (Aug '13) 5 hr please 7
Pinnacle Foods 6 hr pinnacle w 18

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance