Anonymous

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2012
This should be a good one when was the last meeting hahaha

Savannah, TN

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Itsmenotyahoe wrote:
This should be a good one when was the last meeting hahaha
Next meeting is Saturday night at Poise. See you there!
Anonymous

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Hell yea boy we gonna get them nuses out
Nice

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2012
LOL! Actually go out the Beech Bluff and take a right, then a right, then another right. Look for torches burning.
devilinside

Jackson, TN

#5 Oct 17, 2012
You guys shouldn't poke fun at us
spite supremacy

Beech Bluff, TN

#6 Oct 17, 2012
moe-rons. ku klux kittens
Fly

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2012
Meeting every night at hale street
Grand Wizard

Jackson, TN

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Very good spite... at least someone knows the true spelling!!

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2012
F*CK KKK IMA SHOOT ALL KKK WHITEY B*TCHES YALL JUST WAIT SH*T BOUT TOO GET REAL JUS WAIT YALL GET WATS COMIN TO U WHITE TRASH RED NECK. OBAMA 2012 BLACK POWER***
alakazam

Millington, TN

#12 Oct 18, 2012
Poof!
Kkk fan

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2012
I want to join it's time to take back AMERICA!
J-Dawg

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Obamas not black.. he's mixed white and black.. lol white power..
Ummmm

Jackson, TN

#17 Oct 19, 2012
guest wrote:
F*CK KKK IMA SHOOT ALL KKK WHITEY B*TCHES YALL JUST WAIT SH*T BOUT TOO GET REAL JUS WAIT YALL GET WATS COMIN TO U WHITE TRASH RED NECK. OBAMA 2012 BLACK POWER***
Not all white people are racist the KKK is a bunch if dumbassess though !!! I AM A WHITE FEMALE A SOUTHERN GIRL. And I do not agree with what they do but I do half to correct you Obama is not black his mom is white and his dad is not black he is infact a Muslim... Obama is more white than anything his mother raised him alone in a white family Obama is also an idiot who has ran this country to the ground worst than what the bush administration did... I like Obama as a person but not as a president.. And when u say " BLACK POWER" isn't that kinda racists I don't go around saying "white power" it is a know fact white people are considered the minority now not black people.... Just sayin but ya if u wanna beat the shit out of the KKK go right ahead I'll help lol
Ummmm

Jackson, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>would you be equally out to "beat the shit out of the black panthers"?
I would be ! I can't stand f''king racist a$$ groups like the KKK OR BLACK PANTHERS ......

United States

#20 Oct 19, 2012
J-Dawg wrote:
Obamas not black.. he's mixed white and black.. lol white power..
. Really! How many morons that vote for him because they think he's black don't realize this!!
Morman Mitt 2012

United States

#21 Oct 19, 2012
I am voting for the morman and hoping he legalizes plural marriages and I am going to wife half of madison county. Get ready ladies!!! Mitts the chit !
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#22 Oct 20, 2012
you stupid f*#k have more respect for the klan it is ku not klu get a clue
Malcolm X

Atlanta, TX

#23 Oct 20, 2012
I got CottonMouth.
white devil

United States

#24 Oct 21, 2012
guest wrote:
You stupid monkeys are too busy shooting each other than to formulate some plan to eradicate the KKK

YOU BLACKS ARE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY
Black Power is REAL

United States

#25 Oct 21, 2012
You white people are 2 scared to leave your house much less go to a non existent KKK meeting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Michael Fullington 3 min Stooooopid 2
Jackson BLM March 5 min Im back 129
The Real DocDouche 13 min Stooooopid 3
Trezevant Major embarrassed dealing with Jeff Y... 28 min EpicEric 3
i need dentures 1 hr guest 5
Elders appliances 1 hr Elders 9
TCA Criminals Caught Again 2 hr Nathan 10

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance