USJ and Lillilenstern

Jackson, TN

#21 Jan 11, 2012
Trinity is NOT the only school in Jackson.

Jackson, TN

#23 Jan 22, 2012
Watch the Police reports and se the recent USJ students arrested for possession and underage drinking.

And that's just the ones who are adults. No telling what is going through juvenile court and what is kept hush hush at the school.

Some serious problems with that group of students.

The biggest problem is wth the moronic parents there though.
Huh

Jackson, TN

#24 Jan 22, 2012
guest wrote:
Watch the Police reports and se the recent USJ students arrested for possession and underage drinking.
And that's just the ones who are adults. No telling what is going through juvenile court and what is kept hush hush at the school.
Just curious how you know who all goes to usj. Sems odd
Former Parent

Midland, TX

#25 Jan 23, 2012
This site cracks me up with how people get off topic (or should I say topix). The question on the table is not STDs or poor parenting or the lack of gangs at USJ, but rather Mrs. Lilienstern (correct spelling). And from my experience I found her to be a terrible college advisor - not because she is mean, or incompetent, but because she brings too many personal biases about the students into her job. Mrs. Epps was the college advisor for my 2 oldest children, and she was great. Additionally, Mrs. Lilienstern did not try to "guide" my youngest; she basically told him "here is where you need to apply" and when he didn't apply to those exact schools (with our knowledge), she basically berated him. Her job is to guide, not force. Once she is paying my child's tuition, then she is free to tell him where to apply. She needs to go, but until Mr. Lilienstern leaves, you are stuck with her. Sorry. Just glad we are finished.
USJ Concerned wrote:
Does anyone know of Mrs. Lillilenstern hurting students that are trying to get into college and/or get scholarships by her communication with the prospective colleges? If this is true, why doesn't the USJ parents demand that she be fired?

Jackson, TN

#26 Jan 23, 2012
"Just curious how you know who all goes to usj. Sems odd"

What's so odd?

Humboldt, TN

#27 Jan 23, 2012
What now wrote:
<quoted text>They prolly got it from T. Kirby. Heard she does coke all tha time.
If I knew who you were I would come stomp you face into a curb. AMERICA HISTORY X style you ignorant fool....

Jackson, TN

#28 Jan 23, 2012
guest wrote:
You talking about back on 7/4/11?

Jackson, TN

#29 Jan 24, 2012
what happened on 7/4/11????

Jackson, TN

#30 Jan 24, 2012
two usj boys who graduated just a few weeks earlier were busted for possession of pot and underage drinking. Just google Jackson Tennessee Police Arrest Reports and put in that date and hit search. If you think they did not start doing that kind of thing until after graduation then I have some beach front property in Arkansas I want you to think about buying from me.

Jackson, TN

#31 Jan 24, 2012
guest wrote:
two usj boys who graduated just a few weeks earlier were busted for possession of pot and underage drinking. Just google Jackson Tennessee Police Arrest Reports and put in that date and hit search. If you think they did not start doing that kind of thing until after graduation then I have some beach front property in Arkansas I want you to think about buying from me.
There is a big problem at that school. White punks on dope and parents who are dopes. These parents going to be paying a price for raising their kids like they are the center of the universe. Drugs, pregnant, drinking...... flunking out of UTC....

WHole bunch of gonga at USJ

Keep checking the reports and you will see a few others names after 7/4/11.

Jackson, TN

#32 Jan 25, 2012
Will today's drug bust in West Tennessee impact drug use at USJ??
Sure

Jackson, TN

#34 Jan 25, 2012
guest wrote:
Will today's drug bust in West Tennessee impact drug use at USJ??
If the folks on here are right I am sure everyone arrested today was a usj student....
What

Tipton, TN

#35 Mar 1, 2012
You guys seems to know a lot about USJ? Makes me think your are not from Trenton, but USJ.
Michael Bobby

Memphis, TN

#36 Mar 1, 2012
What does it matter "What". "What" does not disagree with the accuracy of the statements here, "What" is just mad it is being put on a public forum.
ahjdhgah

Tuscaloosa, AL

#38 Mar 19, 2012
Every single person on here has no clue what they are talking about. I'm sure every usj parent on here is probably one of those judgmental and controlling natzi parents that lock your kids up to where they think if they make a mistake they go to hell. I have never despised any group of people more than the usj parents that think they're kids are perfect. I know every single one of those parents that have had a child in trouble and if you really think they are bad parents then You probably are the dumbest person on Earth. I mean seriously. USJ parents now have a website to talk shit about people. Wow. If you think you're better than someone just because they drink or smoke than you're pathetic. oh and by the way there is in no way that smoking weed hurts you. There's research on it. Look it up. These parents that spread all this gossip are the reason why I'm sad to say that i graduated from that hell hole.
P.S. If I knew who it was that was talking about the teen pregnancy, I'd crush your face
xhhdhdgd

United States

#39 Mar 19, 2012
ahjdhgah wrote:
Every single person on here has no clue what they are talking about. I'm sure every usj parent on here is probably one of those judgmental and controlling natzi parents that lock your kids up to where they think if they make a mistake they go to hell. I have never despised any group of people more than the usj parents that think they're kids are perfect. I know every single one of those parents that have had a child in trouble and if you really think they are bad parents then You probably are the dumbest person on Earth. I mean seriously. USJ parents now have a website to talk shit about people. Wow. If you think you're better than someone just because they drink or smoke than you're pathetic. oh and by the way there is in no way that smoking weed hurts you. There's research on it. Look it up. These parents that spread all this gossip are the reason why I'm sad to say that i graduated from that hell hole.
P.S. If I knew who it was that was talking about the teen pregnancy, I'd crush your face
Whoever reported my comment go fuck yourself so ill clean this one up for you protected little pussies. Stop gossiping on the iternet like little girls and get a life. If this is seriously the best thing you have to do with your time then I feel sorry for you. Another thing if you want your kids to not do these things maybe you should spend a little less time on the computer complaining and a little more time parenting since you all think your so much better than the rest of us.
Sincerely, the rest of the world
vkdkifgk

United States

#40 Mar 19, 2012
This is ridiculous people I can't believe yall have nothing better to do than talk shit about teenagers. You don't know any of them and have no idea what you're talking about. Usj is going down the drain with terrible administration and gay ass parents gossiping about this and that probably blindly thinking that their children are angels. Anyways, I just want to sign out by letting you all know you can go to hell. Stay classy USJ

Jackson, TN

#41 Mar 19, 2012
ahjdhgah wrote:
Just read the above from one of USJ's graduates. Then make up your mind where you kids should go to school. Kind of depends if you want them to turn out like this.
yupyup

Jackson, TN

#42 Mar 20, 2012
curious. you said that USJ parents now have a website they use to talk smack about other folks.......care to expand? what website---I would love to see that.
ahjdhgah wrote:
Bad News

Jackson, TN

#43 Mar 20, 2012
I've got bad news for all you parents of teens on here. Its not just at USJ. Its at JCS. Its at TCA. Its at St. Mary's. Madison. Northside. Liberty. Southside. If you've got a kid between the ages of 12 - 18 you need to pay attention to your own and quit worrying about anybody elses. Wake up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Underwood 27 min guest 13
One Nation Under God 27 min Take A Stand 6
wreck in front of theater 38 min Yep 122
tennis court 48 min One Fierce Beer C... 1
anyone an atheist because of auntie? 49 min Auntie Dbag 184
fast food 1 hr guest Z 2
im a single black girl 1 hr bikelife 15
Englewood Baptist Church 1 hr Auntie Theist 303
More from around the web

Personal Finance