USJ and Lillilenstern
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
USJ Concerned

Lexington, TN

#1 May 18, 2011
Does anyone know of Mrs. Lillilenstern hurting students that are trying to get into college and/or get scholarships by her communication with the prospective colleges? If this is true, why doesn't the USJ parents demand that she be fired?
USJ Answer

Jackson, TN

#2 May 18, 2011
She's the Headmaster's wife. Enough said...
USJ Concerned

Lexington, TN

#3 May 18, 2011
Sounds like USJ needs to get rid of the headmaster and he can take his wife with him.
TRUE

Millington, TN

#4 Jan 8, 2012
USJ Concerned wrote:
Does anyone know of Mrs. Lillilenstern hurting students that are trying to get into college and/or get scholarships by her communication with the prospective colleges? If this is true, why doesn't the USJ parents demand that she be fired?
This is ture!!!! The board knows.. Mrs. L is mean and the kids HATE her and most co-workers do to.
Peter

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2012
That's why they call it USGAY
usj probz

Jackson, TN

#6 Jan 8, 2012
Nothing is wrong with the Lilliensterns. But there is with USJ parents.
USJ parent

Jackson, TN

#7 Jan 8, 2012
My child is the center of my universe and how dare he not be the center of yours
Guest

Detroit, MI

#8 Jan 8, 2012
Peter wrote:
That's why they call it USGAY
Well obviously you missed out on the education for a life time Pete. Sucks to be you bro
USJ probz

Jackson, TN

#9 Jan 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously you missed out on the education for a life time Pete. Sucks to be you bro
Missed out on some serious good gonga too at USJ
USJ probz

Jackson, TN

#10 Jan 8, 2012
drinking
drugs
teenage pregnancy

USJ has everything public skoolz do.

The only difference might be more parents in denial
wrong

Jackson, TN

#11 Jan 9, 2012
USJ probz wrote:
drinking
drugs
teenage pregnancy
USJ has everything public skoolz do.
The only difference might be more parents in denial
i disagree...do not have a kid in either system yet, and while I am sure the private schools have drugs, drinking, and pregnancy.....I am fairly confident that they do not have gang violence and I know that they are not run by a board who could care less about the children and their future....so no, you are incorrect. private schools do not have everything the public schools do.......
actually

Jackson, TN

#12 Jan 9, 2012
Might not be gang violence at USJ but there are plenty of moronic parents who are apologists for their kids behavior and consequently are enablers.

Like the parents who shows up to pick up their unerage drunk driver and chew out the officer for stopping their kid.

Or cheating on tests and not being thrown out. Or smoking dope and not being thrown out.

Sheesh I know public school kids who have been tossed out for drinking at a school function. Not USJ.

So choose between little Petey's parents who think the universe revolves around little petey or the parents who are pretty much absent.
Peter

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously you missed out on the education for a life time Pete. Sucks to be you bro
No I did not go to USJ and I did not graduate with an STD like the majority of them usj kids do these days either. Every obgyn or urologist in town knows about that fact.
USJ probz

Jackson, TN

#14 Jan 9, 2012
Heard some of them get more than std's.....

Some moghty self righteous people that should be showing some shame..........
wrong again

Jackson, TN

#15 Jan 10, 2012
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not go to USJ and I did not graduate with an STD like the majority of them usj kids do these days either. Every obgyn or urologist in town knows about that fact.
the majority of usj graduates have std's? are you serious? come on. that may be the single most stupid thing I have read on this site...and that is saying something.....lets not make such broad generalizations. I am sure that school has its issues as they all do...but seriously? that is obsured.......making statements like that cause you to lose all credibility.
USJ probz

Jackson, TN

#16 Jan 10, 2012
wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
the majority of usj graduates have std's? are you serious? come on. that may be the single most stupid thing I have read on this site...and that is saying something.....lets not make such broad generalizations. I am sure that school has its issues as they all do...but seriously? that is obsured.......making statements like that cause you to lose all credibility.
Yeah you got that right, USJ has its issues. A lot more than the Board and many of the parents are willing to man up to.

The rate of std's likely isn't a lot different than any public school.
guest

Jackson, TN

#17 Jan 10, 2012
No no no. Get your stats right. They graduate with coke habits! Not stds. Or maybe it's coke habits AND stds... Hell, idk. But DEF coke habits. Go bruins!
guest too

Jackson, TN

#18 Jan 10, 2012
True. Weed and drunkeness not far behind though.....

Several of dem lil bruins in need of intervention. It will have to be someone else though. Mommy and daddy are oblivious... or in denial
trinty lion

United States

#19 Jan 10, 2012
That is why I send my kids to trinity. Public schools are awful and so is usj and jcs. Trinity is the only school in jackson...
guest

Jackson, TN

#20 Jan 11, 2012
trinty lion wrote:
That is why I send my kids to trinity. Public schools are awful and so is usj and jcs. Trinity is the only school in jackson...
Trinity is not the only school in Jackson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southside hawks football 17 min guest 2
the wicked witch is dead 27 min b wey 1
Is the Baptist church better than the Catholic? (Jan '16) 36 min Auntie Theist 410
101.5 carrying TCA and USJ 40 min Constable Jim 8
If you wish to help Louisiana 49 min emenius sleepus 5
News Subway opens Friday in Park Place West 52 min emenius sleepus 6
Jackson BLM March 1 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 137
Shooting At Black & Decker-08/25/16 1 hr Charley Horse 25
Shadiness at Flat Iron Grille 4 hr Former employee 43
mugshots Thu Jig A Boo 7

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages