Next Last
hey

Jackson, TN

#1 Dec 23, 2011
When is this restaurant going to open?
SMH

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2011
2 week of January if they stay on schedule.
arizona

United States

#3 Dec 24, 2011
That is a stupid ass name
Carla

United States

#4 Dec 26, 2011
What is it? I couldn't find it when I googled.
uawanker

Jackson, TN

#5 Dec 26, 2011
It is a restaurant located in the Thomason Farms development behind Target.
SMH

Jackson, TN

#6 Dec 26, 2011
Carla wrote:
What is it? I couldn't find it when I googled.
it's going to have sandwiches and veggies. Kinda like Abby's. The Hadley family is wanting to turn it into a chain, but this is the first one.
excited

Lexington, TN

#7 Dec 26, 2011
who is the Hadley family? have they been in the food business?

Since: Jul 10

Jackson, TN

#8 Dec 27, 2011
I can't imagine they have been in restaurants with the location they have picked. It will never make it. I wish they had researched location better. If I hadn't been dodging lights I never would have seen it.
FoodGuy

Savannah, TN

#9 Dec 30, 2011
Their food will be Southern in flavor with a fast food concept. Burgers, chicken sandwiches, fried tenderloin sandwich and such. Plus slaw, white beans, homemade soups, cornbread, etc... Real homemade pies etc...
Carla, the location is a little iffy now but it is in an area which is set for growth. Should be interesting to try when they open in February.
Clay

Edmond, OK

#10 Jan 6, 2012
Who are the owners of this restaurant? Are they in Jackson? I havent heard anything about this place and it opens in a couple of weeks...
Excited

Humboldt, TN

#11 Jan 6, 2012
The location is perfect for families and students. It is out of the traffic of Vann Drive. I look forward to visiting.
FoodGuy

Savannah, TN

#12 Jan 6, 2012
The owners are from the Halls area. I understand they are going to hire about 65 people and will be taking applications in the next week or so. A friend of mine works there and says to look for the banner outside. I need something different. I am sick of the same old stuff!
Thunder

Lexington, TN

#13 Jan 6, 2012
I would like good southern cookin...real sweet tea,porkchops, greens, beans, pot roast. etc. etc. Hope it's fresh made and not frozen like abbay's

“Si vis pacem,para bellum!”

Since: Apr 10

Jackson, Tennessee

#14 Jan 7, 2012
Thunder wrote:
I would like good southern cookin...real sweet tea,porkchops, greens, beans, pot roast. etc. etc. Hope it's fresh made and not frozen like abbay's
Try the Old Country Store!
hey

Jackson, TN

#15 Jan 7, 2012
The Otto Skorzenys Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Try the Old Country Store!
Gross
SMH

United States

#16 Jan 8, 2012
Clay wrote:
Who are the owners of this restaurant? Are they in Jackson? I havent heard anything about this place and it opens in a couple of weeks...
The HADLEY'S are the owners. What does you not having heard of it have to do with them opening soon? Obviously some people have heard of it.
FoodGuy

Lexington, TN

#17 Jan 10, 2012
Thunder, just wait. I understand the food is fresh, not frozen. When I passed there today on way to work, the parking lot is striped. Not nearly as many construction trucks. Must be getting close to opening! It's been a LONG time since I had a slaw burger. I am ready!

Miami, FL

#18 Jan 10, 2012
Are the owners related to the group that owns Hadley's bar & Grill in Memphis?
Leann

Jackson, TN

#19 Jan 11, 2012
Today is the first day I have heard of it.. But my parents owned a local owned restuarant here in jackson all my life. They opened it in the 1960's. It is a landmark here in Jackson and well known even today although my parents have passed away and no longer in our family. BUT it is nothing fancy.. it always had GREAT food and a GREAT place.. always fresh. Some of the best hamburgers and BBQ and steaks in Jackson. The key is GREAT fresh food at a GREAT price and friendly great owners and help that care and give good service.. People will come. does not matter if out in the middle of the boon docks.. Promise. I pray they have that kind of restuarant.. If they offer good home cooked meals and a good price and freindly good service.. they will have a line out the door.. Promise you that. can't wait to visit them.
FoodGuy

Lexington, TN

#20 Jan 26, 2012
Hooray! Hadley's started hiring people today! Orientation for new employees is next week and the lady there says they are planning to open the second week of February.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Movie Theater 18 min Wow 8
What’s going on at my Church 25 min Auntie Theist 5
Today's bible verse (Oct '16) 27 min Auntie Theist 2,662
Which is better - Catholic church or Baptist? (Mar '17) 30 min Auntie Theist 480
How Russia is dividing America 1 hr Anon 56
Hitlery 1 hr Please 9
Dr. Ballard 6 hr lihiN 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages