Jackson Preparatory School
Genius

Jackson, TN

#90 Sep 4, 2012
billy wrote:
I do care if it's 8 10 11 man football if it's a high school sporting event there should be rules to the age of the players and if this is true that they are playing with kids that are out of school there should be something done about it the principle of the school should be told this is going on at his school
the principal of the school is......wait for it....the football coach

hmm....i'm pretty sure it is safe to say...he allows the adults to play on his football team
Anonymous

United States

#91 Sep 4, 2012
I think all the nay sayers get a life.... Leave our very small small quiet school alone... Go talk real crap about real issues. Anyone know how the man in the wreck on North Carolina Highland is doing?
john

Jackson, TN

#92 Sep 5, 2012
how do you know they have men playing for them?
booster

Cedar Park, TX

#93 Sep 5, 2012
john wrote:
how do you know they have men playing for them?
I was at the games last year and been this year I tell you what you go to the JCS game tonight and see for yourself
booster

Cedar Park, TX

#94 Sep 5, 2012
Oh and it's a middle school game so be sure to watch
iknow

Jackson, TN

#95 Sep 5, 2012
I was at the games the last few years to. they let guys who just graduated a couple years ago play. they also let kids who go to southside play. i know i saw the secretaries son in uniform playing last year. he had just got out of the army. coaches should be ashamed.

what is even funny is, they still got creamed in every game
uhu

France

#96 Sep 8, 2012
Any of the Jackson Prep moms still drinkin and smoking dope?
uhu

France

#97 Sep 8, 2012
any of the kids moms still whoring around at the clubs?
Riffy

Alblasserdam, Netherlands

#98 Sep 8, 2012
uhu wrote:
Any of the Jackson Prep moms still drinkin and smoking dope?
Yes. Go to Jimmy D's on a Friday or Saturday.

United States

#99 Sep 8, 2012
Great school with great teachers. Just small and really trying to get things going. Give this school a chance. All schools had to start some where. They are not trying to be known for their football program. They are just trying to offer things for the kids that other schools do.
JPS

Jackson, TN

#100 Sep 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
Great school with great teachers. Just small and really trying to get things going. Give this school a chance. All schools had to start some where. They are not trying to be known for their football program. They are just trying to offer things for the kids that other schools do.
If they werent doing everything bass ackwards and cheating by doing it, then no one would care.
They need to get some dignity. If they don't have enough kids to play football, then don't go recruiting adults just so you can have a team There are also kids on their team that weigh 45 pounds with pads on
Someone's going to get hurt
spectator

Jackson, TN

#101 Sep 8, 2012
i saw the football coach running the score board the other night instead of coaching his team on the field
are there no parents or other who are willing to operate the stupid score board?
stfu

Jackson, TN

#102 Sep 9, 2012
it's funny alot of people get on here and blast jps but yet you dont hear on the news about these kids getting caught drinking or using drugs unlike the "other" private schools. remember jcs,usj kids seem to be doing that alot. i guess this was a feeble attempt to get the heat off of those schools.

Sarasota, FL

#103 Sep 9, 2012
stfu wrote:
it's funny alot of people get on here and blast jps but yet you dont hear on the news about these kids getting caught drinking or using drugs unlike the "other" private schools. remember jcs,usj kids seem to be doing that alot. i guess this was a feeble attempt to get the heat off of those schools.
I agree. People need to leave this little school alone. EVERY school has its issues and have things that need to be changed. This school is just trying to be there for the kids.
Another thing, who cares what the parents do or where they go. Every school has parents that have questionable activities, but as long as it does not affect me or my child I could care less.

Jackson, TN

#104 Sep 9, 2012
If you send your child to this school, you are either blind to the facts or you really don't care about your childs future. the proof is in the pudding.
stfu

Jackson, TN

#105 Sep 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
If you send your child to this school, you are either blind to the facts or you really don't care about your childs future. the proof is in the pudding.
well that can be said about any of the schools here brain child. remember usj and jcs are full of drug addict and alcholics. the city schools are full of thug gang wannabes. so where is your kid at?

Jackson, TN

#106 Sep 9, 2012
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>well that can be said about any of the schools here brain child. remember usj and jcs are full of drug addict and alcholics. the city schools are full of thug gang wannabes. so where is your kid at?
I'd put the kids at usj/jcs up against any prep kid any day. In academics and sports. You cant argue with facts.
stfu

Jackson, TN

#107 Sep 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd put the kids at usj/jcs up against any prep kid any day. In academics and sports. You cant argue with facts.
what facts? i see your kids in the paper several times on drug and underage drinking bust. if you put them up in academics,you better make a wise choice. dont go for the meth heads and drunks. sports without a doubt,hell jps cant even get a full team. but yes please explain the "facts"

Jackson, TN

#108 Sep 10, 2012
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>what facts? i see your kids in the paper several times on drug and underage drinking bust. if you put them up in academics,you better make a wise choice. dont go for the meth heads and drunks. sports without a doubt,hell jps cant even get a full team. but yes please explain the "facts"
The facts are: kids who go to JPS are behind in academics when compared to kids from other public and private schools, kids from jps are not supervised during school hours and skip class to hang out in the woods and portables, kids at jps don't have anyone helping them prepare for college or even encouraging them to go to college

United States

#109 Sep 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>The facts are: kids who go to JPS are behind in academics when compared to kids from other public and private schools, kids from jps are not supervised during school hours and skip class to hang out in the woods and portables, kids at jps don't have anyone helping them prepare for college or even encouraging them to go to college
Where are your "FACTS" coming from? Facts come from statistical data. I have not seen any statistical data come out about this school. I have however seen numerous opinions come out about this school. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but trying to pass opinions off as facts makes most people think less highly of the information that they are given. If you sir have these "FACTS" , let the rest of us now where we can find them. If not, maybe you need to go ask one I the elementary kids at Jackson Prep to assist you with using a dictionary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is better - Catholic church or Baptist? (Mar '17) 10 min Spyro 893
Who’s the new blonde on WBBJ? 18 min guest 3
Memphis vs Nashville airport 1 hr Guest 6
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 1 hr Cemetery Walker 3,353
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Cemetery Walker 2,523
I call BS on the Edenwood Home Invasion 1 hr Old NS alum 31
Downtown Jackson 12 hr West 424

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance