Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Many of the atrocities enacted on your people throughout American history could've been avoided if your people were allowed to own firearms. Do y'all not agree? An armed slave is no longer a slave.
I understand that most of y'all love Obama but why blindly follow him on every issue? You all should understand the need for the 2nd amendment better than any group. I don't get it.

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
Many of the atrocities enacted on your people throughout American history could've been avoided if your people were allowed to own firearms. Do y'all not agree? An armed slave is no longer a slave.
I understand that most of y'all love Obama but why blindly follow him on every issue? You all should understand the need for the 2nd amendment better than any group. I don't get it.
It's actually very simple. "They" follow him primarily, if not exclusively, because he is BLACK. Because, like it or not, most of "them" aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
James

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually very simple. "They" follow him primarily, if not exclusively, because he is BLACK. Because, like it or not, most of "them" aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
My question is for black folks..... Not asking you. I want to know if any of them agree.

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>My question is for black folks..... Not asking you. I want to know if any of them agree.
Oh......well please excuse me for being so rude.
Anonymous

Twickenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
Many of the atrocities enacted on your people throughout American history could've been avoided if white people were not filthy lice ridden Caucanderthals, who actually respected other peoples humanity.
i agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Tired 123,629
My new 17 min What you said 6
Were you that person 18 min What you said 12
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 32 min mayorofavondale 58,316
best attorney in jackson tn (Apr '13) 42 min The worst 34
Christy R. Little 1 hr Guest 3
Jackson Fire Fighters 1 hr Guest 5
Sick of medina people 1 hr Rodney King 70
Do you know what you have done? 9 hr guest also 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
•••