Question for my Black Friends

Question for my Black Friends

Posted in the Jackson Forum

James

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Many of the atrocities enacted on your people throughout American history could've been avoided if your people were allowed to own firearms. Do y'all not agree? An armed slave is no longer a slave.
I understand that most of y'all love Obama but why blindly follow him on every issue? You all should understand the need for the 2nd amendment better than any group. I don't get it.

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
James wrote:
Many of the atrocities enacted on your people throughout American history could've been avoided if your people were allowed to own firearms. Do y'all not agree? An armed slave is no longer a slave.
I understand that most of y'all love Obama but why blindly follow him on every issue? You all should understand the need for the 2nd amendment better than any group. I don't get it.
It's actually very simple. "They" follow him primarily, if not exclusively, because he is BLACK. Because, like it or not, most of "them" aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
James

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually very simple. "They" follow him primarily, if not exclusively, because he is BLACK. Because, like it or not, most of "them" aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
My question is for black folks..... Not asking you. I want to know if any of them agree.

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>My question is for black folks..... Not asking you. I want to know if any of them agree.
Oh......well please excuse me for being so rude.
Anonymous

Twickenham, UK

#5 Feb 5, 2013
James wrote:
Many of the atrocities enacted on your people throughout American history could've been avoided if white people were not filthy lice ridden Caucanderthals, who actually respected other peoples humanity.
i agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brash and Sassy 1 min Charles Hanover 3
Ronda's Travel 6 min Curious 19
visitor 13 min Toocan Sammie 7
eclipse glasses 22 min oh me oh my 4
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 36 min Cemetery Walker 1,809
E-Gamers Cafe 1 hr GnFnR 21
Wiccans or Pagans in the Jackson area 1 hr reklats stalker 54
Los Portales new building? 9 hr GnFnR 42

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web