Heart broken

Morgan, TX

#1 Feb 15, 2013
I'm looking for somebody who wants to give away a small 6-8 pound chihuahua. I had a stray one that came up in 2005 2 weeks after my precious Mother passed away. He died in August 2012 while I was at the hospital with my Daddy having brain surgery. I am lost without him and can't quit grieving over him. He was about 15 years old by the vets guess. I want another small one like him. I don't want to buy one from a kennel when there are so many that need to be rescued. I don't mind going to a shelter or rescue place and paying a fee to adopt. I am just so heartbroken and need another little buddy soon. I am disabled and live by myself and need some company. Please help if you can.
Cigarette Steve

Jackson, TN

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Me and my Chinese girlfriend smoked cigarettes and thrashed coconuts at Fellowship lol. OH and ate your chihuahua. sorry she's Asian

Savannah, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Look up humane society and put in your dog breed. This site will just trash you

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Are u still looking for a pup?

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Heart broken

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Yes!!
Heart broken

Hurst, TX

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Can anybody recommend a good rescue or shelter to look for a chihuahua or a really small dog? I did try the Humane Shelter but they were very rude. I simply ask if I could have my name put on a list to call if a small dog came in. I was told, VERY rudely, that it is first come first serve & they don't have time to be making phone calls. I can understand that but she didn't have to be so ugly. I'm disabled & can't just get out every few days to go checking everywhere. If anybody knows of a kind compassionate place I could work with, please let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Julia 148,761
Hannah Rininger Starr 1 hr Guest 12
hot guys in 40s 2 hr Noticed 2
crazy bitch 4 hr Bobby 6
White Girls With Black Guys (Jun '13) 5 hr LOL 501
County Police 5 hr LOL 3
girl works at victoria secret 5 hr Guest 9
school board meeting 7 hr Troll 49
West Tenn State Fair 7 hr guest 19
Jackson Schools Leader Has Racist Agenda 9 hr apparent 239
Lift Fitness Center (Oct '12) Sat Jimbo 123
•••
•••