q

Jackson, TN

#41 Jul 26, 2013
What's wrong Roth drinking from mason jars?

Jackson, TN

#42 Jul 26, 2013
Todd wrote:
Mason jars? Do you morons really think it's cool to drink from a mason jar? Who are you people, the dukes of hazard/
Actually, mason jars are in right now:)
Lockridge

United States

#43 Jul 26, 2013
Todd wrote:
Mason jars? Do you morons really think it's cool to drink from a mason jar? Who are you people, the dukes of hazard/
Dude, if you are trolling Jackson, TN Topix then I assure you that you are not too good for a mason jar.
June

Jackson, TN

#44 Jul 26, 2013
Bobby's Grub House has the best burger in town! The bun is homemade and delicious. The sweet potato fries are wonderful too. The first visit it took a little longer to get my order but, everything is homemade, even the pickles. The following visits it didn't take as long to get my food.
I hate chain restaurants with their microwaved food. It's nice to not have to drive over an hour to eat a great meal.
Todd

Jackson, TN

#45 Jul 26, 2013
What's wrong with it? It's stupid and redneck, that's what. Go ahead and eat at bobby's chuck wagon.
q

Jackson, TN

#46 Jul 26, 2013
Todd's not from around here apparently.

Jackson, TN

#47 Jul 26, 2013
Where is this place?
Todd

United States

#48 Jul 26, 2013
Where is it? Petticoat Junction, naturally.
luvsanmls

Humboldt, TN

#49 Jul 27, 2013
Todd wrote:
Where is it? Petticoat Junction, naturally.
Don't know what your problem is . Why don't you just go on down to Cheddars . You will probably fit in good there ! I haven't seen anything redneck at all about Bobby's Grub House . Even with a couple of bad experiences , I still intend to go back because the bread pudding is to die for ! It is real Louisiana style . Everybody that runs a business finds themselves short handed sometimes . Hopefully he can get it straightened out and make a go of it . I had much rather go to a small nice, quite ,clean & friendly restaurant than one that feels like your in a zoo . Cheddars has that feel so take your rude a$$ there . if you happen to be from the north you wouldn't know what good food tastes like anyway .

Since: Feb 13

Jackson, TN

#50 Jul 27, 2013
Sounds like Bobby is as inept at running his own restaurant as he was "managing" other establishments here in Jackson.
Chris

United States

#51 Aug 24, 2013
Lee wrote:
This place is terrible. I had to cancel my beer order because it took so long and the food is average and prices are really high for the type of place it is. I do alot of eating out for work and so on and I can tell you I will not be coming back here.....
Also it says alot when it's Friday night in Jackson and this tiny place isn't even Half full..
You sound like an idiot anyway.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#52 Aug 24, 2013
The owner Bobby, was down in CJC last weekend
Guestie

Jackson, TN

#53 Aug 24, 2013
snschick wrote:
What is CJC? If it is bad then why was the "famous SNSCHICK" there?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#54 Aug 24, 2013
Cjc is jail and a friend of mine is a nurse there. He was bragging about his grub house
heidi

Jackson, TN

#55 Aug 25, 2013
This place is way too expensive... I ordered a pork chop that was HUGE!! It wasn't done at all.... They need to make their minds up if they are going to do FINE dining or southern style cooking! I suggest dining elsewhere :/
critter

United States

#56 Oct 5, 2013
snschick wrote:
I believe he was there trying to help one of his employees. He does that a lot. "Helps other people"
critter

United States

#57 Oct 5, 2013
Todd wrote:
What's wrong with it? It's stupid and redneck, that's what. Go ahead and eat at bobby's chuck wagon.
seems to be personal with you. He cares and has a passion to serve people and make them feel good.
Love it

Jackson, TN

#58 Oct 23, 2013
Bobby's is one our favs. We go once a week and have never been disappointed. Food is great. We love supporting locally owned restaurants. This is one of the best ones
mommy of 2

Tampa, FL

#59 Oct 23, 2013
Went there 2 weeks ago and had the grub burger. It was amazing! Ready to fo back. Everyone was nice and kept our drink full the whole time. It wouldnt get under half without them filling it back up.
father of two

Jackson, TN

#60 Oct 24, 2013
Went at lunch. Food was slightly above average but the service was excellent. I will go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min WTSenior 149,069
married bisexual men 13 min hmmm 13
Why do most white people believe they are super... 17 min Idi Amin 108
hot guys in 40s 19 min hmmm 22
The best bemis lays back in the day ,I no there... 30 min guest 2
Jason Bridgeman. Northside High School was outs... 35 min Rockhound 92
racist comments 2.0 43 min ChopperBlades 3
school board meeting 8 hr Yes 62
Lift Fitness Center (Oct '12) 21 hr sally mae 124
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs