197 votes

Click on an option to vote

William "Butch" Mitchell

David L. Woolfork

catt eyes

Jackson, TN

#24 Nov 26, 2011
dog catcher wrote:
Butch Mitchell dan Owens king palvodo john brock chad lowery jason mcalister and the list goes on and on ....if your going to name em off on one side name em off on both!
right both may hve skeletons n their closet.... You never kmow

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#25 Nov 26, 2011
guest wrote:
The set-up and firing of Butch Mitchell was a travesty. Good thing that we have the Police benevolent association. Someone is going to be paying out lots of money..........
What' is that?

Location hidden

#26 Nov 26, 2011
butchie boy wrote:
<quoted text>He beat them all 5 times in a row and will do it again in 2014 hide and watch lol
Wonder what kind of kickbacks this person gets lol. Moron.

Location hidden

#27 Nov 26, 2011
jerry springer wrote:
<quoted text>He beat him and madison county forum and will do it again you knw your poll doesnt mean a thing lmao
You are right the only poll that will mean anything will be in 2014. But it seems like more people are catching on to the truth about ole Disco David Woolfork

Location hidden

#28 Nov 26, 2011
BOBO-DISCOD wrote:
My name is David Woolfork I am the Sheriff. Yest Carlton Carneal fixed the 2006 election. We met the following morning at the Royal Reed Cafe and I paid him off. Two weeks later I promoted his adopted son Billy to Lt. and yes I know he is a convicted felon and has been to drug rehab several times but I owed Carlton. I had to beat Butch Mitchell so I did what I had to do. Now yes I have stolen money from the county, yes I have had sex with my employees and promoted the, yes I have taken all my girls on trips and you citizen suckers paid the bill HAHAHAH....but I am the SHERIFF ...somebody said I was fixing to go to prison ...bS the feds and Jerry Woodall are afraid of me...I am the KING....
Whoahhh slow down there BoBo we all know you are not the Sheriff so lets keep it on topic here. From what I hear the Sheriff will not go on any radio shows where people can actually ask him questions without being cut off. What is he hiding from????

United States

#29 Nov 27, 2011
WatchDawgz wrote:
<quoted text>
What' is that?
the people who paid for his attorney you idiot

Location hidden

#30 Nov 27, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>the people who paid for his attorney you idiot
Quit calling me names it hurts my feelings. I know what you are talking about now. Shouldn't the Deputy Sheriff's Association stepped up and helped Mitchell??
Scotland Yard Inspector C

Anonymous Proxy

#31 Nov 28, 2011
WELL FOLKS YOU AREN'T GOING TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT BOY WOOLFORK MUCH LONGER. HE IS GOING TO PRISON-PRISON-PRISON-HAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GOING TO MISS ALL HE WHITE WOMENS...
JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH IT COME TO PASS AND VERY SOON..
AND ALSO WATCH FOR A NEW REVELATION ON THE WWW....FIREWOOLFORK.COM
ITS GONNA BE GREAT....YOU MORON BOBO..

Location hidden

#32 Nov 29, 2011
Where have all the Woolfork lovers gone??? Word in da streetz iz Woolfork tried to fire Nellie Regan's grandson..She hired an attorney and fought it and won. Also heard she was going to release the survellance tape of her giving Woolfork oral sex in her gas station very soon.
truth

Canton, TX

#33 Nov 29, 2011
WatchDawgz wrote:
Where have all the Woolfork lovers gone??? Word in da streetz iz Woolfork tried to fire Nellie Regan's grandson..She hired an attorney and fought it and won. Also heard she was going to release the survellance tape of her giving Woolfork oral sex in her gas station very soon.

Not sure where your getting your info from but it seems a bit far fetched to say the least.

Location hidden

#34 Dec 2, 2011
Has anyone heard anything on the status of Mitchell coming back to work??...Coming up on 3 weeks since his victory.
Jonas

Blue Springs, MO

#35 Dec 6, 2011
3 weeks since Mr. Mitchell's victory and no word??? What is the hold up?
Word on da streetz

Chicago, IL

#36 Dec 7, 2011
Word on da streetz iz Woolfork is still pouting about getting his ass kicked in da court room. It is understood sweat meat Dan Paar is going to be fired because of his role in da investigation or lacks there of. Da Sheriff don't know who he can trust so many people are going to da feds on him and his lovers, Sylvia Anderson(Dixon) Lisa Ballderrama Neina Murphy Nellie Ragan etc..Are all talking about coming out with sexual harrassment suits against him by authority figure. Rose Cash been telling everyone that she can't cover for hims anymore cause she is about to leave, Cunninghams are about to be investigated out of Nashville for fruad about dey can't have sex with each other been drawing money cause Tommy's lil pecker can't get hard.
Herman Cain

Dyersburg, TN

#37 Dec 7, 2011
Say it ain't so say it ain't word on da streetz 999
Herman Cain

Yantis, TX

#38 Dec 7, 2011
Im sorry i was with Ginger I ment say it ain't so joe say it ain't so repeat after me 999 999 we love you baby lax 999 999

Jackson, TN

#39 Dec 7, 2011
WatchDawgz wrote:
Has anyone heard anything on the status of Mitchell coming back to work??...Coming up on 3 weeks since his victory.
Butchie boy is going to love his new third shift job sitting high atop the Madison County Courthouse. Bwaaaaahhhh
justice

United States

#40 Dec 7, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Butchie boy is going to love his new third shift job sitting high atop the Madison County Courthouse. Bwaaaaahhhh
He's also going to love that big check that the taxpayers of Madison county are about to write him. I bet that he would also love to file a civil suit for wrongful termination, pain, suffering and mental anguish, along with slander and defamation of character. Thats when the really, really big check will be written.
whocares

United States

#41 Dec 7, 2011
His character was already deficaded lmao! Prier to being terminated as being mentally anguished! Wrongful termination? Is in the eye of the terminator doubt he will get a check for any of it, think about it if you got a check for being an asshole almost everyone would be a millionaire!
justice

United States

#42 Dec 8, 2011
whocares wrote:
His character was already deficaded lmao! Prier to being terminated as being mentally anguished! Wrongful termination? Is in the eye of the terminator doubt he will get a check for any of it, think about it if you got a check for being an asshole almost everyone would be a millionaire!
You should really use spell check before you post. He is going to get paid to the tune of several hundred thousand dollars per an appellate court ruling.

Location hidden

#43 Dec 8, 2011
I think the taxpayers of Madison Co. have finally realized what kind of person they have elected as Sheriff. David Woolfork does not care how much money will have to be paid back to Mr.Mitchell he accomplished his goal of getting re-elected by dragging this out for 6 years and dragging Mitchell through the mud. Justice has spoken and Mitchell won the final court case awarding his backpay and job back. The thing the taxpayers need to think about is this...What kind of Sheriff would allow such a crime against one person's character by allowing a set-up and this was a set up! to take place. All over some silly postcards sent to Woolfork's wife about his extra marital affairs. A man lost his job for 6 years over non-sense. Like Herman Cain Woolfork has many skeletan's in his closet. We can only hope that this whole ordeal has woken the citizens of Madison Co. up and shown them that it is time to make a change in the next election. We can only hope someone with true values and ethics will step forward for the challenge because you the citizens deserve better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Private Schools? 12 min a mom 11
corrupt judges in jackson,tn (Apr '11) 1 hr psh 221
auntie 1 hr here today 82
What happened to regency retirement? 2 hr the law 9
portfolio recovery associates (Nov '11) 3 hr Mope 68
US Marshalls in Jackson 3 hr Robin Lee 2
CARLOCK NISSAN EMP, james ( jim ) surrett & ... 4 hr hatedrunks 17
Leadership Jackson (Exchange Club) Graduation 6 hr Chris Ramey 73
Sheriff's Wife 21 hr mehrsnewpyt 90
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 am PST

NBC Sports 4:55AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak