|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

me myself and I wrote:
whoever the third person running would be
This is just an what if it was between these two guys, not saying it will happen.

And Spanky if Mitchell is slime why did David Woolfork have him as his number 3 in command of the department??? Something to think about huh. Mitchell won his case and is ready to come back. I am glad for him and his family for having to endure this whole high school type crap.

And Karma is making it's way around. 9 people involved in the set up.
1.Walter baker Harris civil service (deceased) 2. George Morrison civil service board (deceased) 3. Michael Robertson the so-called handwriting expert and Chief Paar's buddy (deceased) 4. The Judge that upheal civil service firing (deceased) 5. Sgt. Nenia Murphy (Fired DUI) Not many peeeps left on that list. Something to think about huh??
Other Four

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Who were the other 4?

Mitchell gets my vote
WatchDawgz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just an what if it was between these two guys, not saying it will happen.
And Spanky if Mitchell is slime why did David Woolfork have him as his number 3 in command of the department??? Something to think about huh. Mitchell won his case and is ready to come back. I am glad for him and his family for having to endure this whole high school type crap.
And Karma is making it's way around. 9 people involved in the set up.
1.Walter baker Harris civil service (deceased) 2. George Morrison civil service board (deceased) 3. Michael Robertson the so-called handwriting expert and Chief Paar's buddy (deceased) 4. The Judge that upheal civil service firing (deceased) 5. Sgt. Nenia Murphy (Fired DUI) Not many peeeps left on that list. Something to think about huh??

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

What happened to Mitchell was a sham. He's won his case, so what's the problem. Give the man his job back. Everybody in town already knows who the crooked person is.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Other Four wrote:
Who were the other 4?
Mitchell gets my vote
<quoted text>
1. David Woolfork
2. Dan Paar
3. Lisa Balderamma
4. Joe Pentecost

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

This appeal involves the termination of a sheriff's department employee. The employee was terminated and appealed the termination to the county civil service commission. The termination was upheld by the commission, based solely on expert testimony. The employee then sought judicial review. The motion for summary judgment filed by the employer sheriff's department was granted, and the employee's petition was dismissed. The employee now appeals. We find that the expert testimony on which the commission relied is incongruent with the undisputed facts in the record. Therefore, we conclude that the commission's decision is not supported by substantial and material evidence and is arbitrary and capricious. We reverse the grant of summary judgment in favor of the employer and remand for entry of judgment in favor of the employee. "Holly Kirby Federal Judge"
dog catcher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Butch Mitchell dan Owens king palvodo john brock chad lowery jason mcalister and the list goes on and on ....if your going to name em off on one side name em off on both!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

dog catcher wrote:
Butch Mitchell dan Owens king palvodo john brock chad lowery jason mcalister and the list goes on and on ....if your going to name em off on one side name em off on both!
What are you talking about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

WatchDawgz wrote:
<quoted text>
1. David Woolfork
2. Dan Paar
3. Lisa Balderamma
4. Joe Pentecost
Someone asked who was left that were involved in the Mitchell case/set-up.

Where does Lowery,McAllister,Owens and Broc have anything to do with it?
shut it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

They dont have anything to do with it...She must not have read what is going on and jumped in to support her people that dont need HER support...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Taxpayers of Madison County do you know how much money you are about to lose because of the Mitchell set-up? Let me give you a run down.

ins difference, inservice training, clothing allowance, that one time 500 bonus a few years ago, holidays, vacation days, accumulated sick time add onto existing sick time(no pay just extends employment for pension), certified public administrator pay, salary, deferred comp contribution plus interest( use to put 600 per month into def comp)....etc

A little more to it huh? And good ole boy Woolfork wants to spend more tax dollars to appeal to civil court of appeals? This guy is a joke and it's time for him to hit the road!
terminator

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Everybody knows Woolfork is a liar, a thief, a whoremonger, fornicator, drug user, drunk, and he continues to do crimes and is laughing at the citizens of Madison County.Fire him and send him to prison with Tommy Cummingham and sweet meat Dannie Paar......sweetie.
go catch a dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

dog catcher wrote:
WTF are you talking about?
butchie boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

terminator wrote:
Everybody knows Woolfork is a liar, a thief, a whoremonger, fornicator, drug user, drunk, and he continues to do crimes and is laughing at the citizens of Madison County.Fire him and send him to prison with Tommy Cummingham and sweet meat Dannie Paar......sweetie.
He beat them all 5 times in a row and will do it again in 2014 hide and watch lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

butchie boy wrote:
<quoted text>He beat them all 5 times in a row and will do it again in 2014 hide and watch lol
Your boy is behind in this poll buddy. Happy Thanksgiving!
jerry springer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

WatchDawgz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy is behind in this poll buddy. Happy Thanksgiving!
He beat him and madison county forum and will do it again you knw your poll doesnt mean a thing lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

The set-up and firing of Butch Mitchell was a travesty. Good thing that we have the Police benevolent association. Someone is going to be paying out lots of money..........
BOBO-DISCOD

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

My name is David Woolfork I am the Sheriff. Yest Carlton Carneal fixed the 2006 election. We met the following morning at the Royal Reed Cafe and I paid him off. Two weeks later I promoted his adopted son Billy to Lt. and yes I know he is a convicted felon and has been to drug rehab several times but I owed Carlton. I had to beat Butch Mitchell so I did what I had to do. Now yes I have stolen money from the county, yes I have had sex with my employees and promoted the, yes I have taken all my girls on trips and you citizen suckers paid the bill HAHAHAH....but I am the SHERIFF ...somebody said I was fixing to go to prison ...bS the feds and Jerry Woodall are afraid of me...I am the KING....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Put the Bible Back In Our Churches and Sch... 5 min Weak Mehr 1
Mehr Is Not A Leader 10 min Weak Mehr 1
Dirty Republicans 14 min Mr Know It Now 25
Rick Staples for Sheriff in 2014 (Jan '14) 15 min Mehr Scares Me 324
Englewood (Jun '13) 22 min you are lacking 1,422
Parkway East Apartments 23 min Mr Know It Now 17
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min Irving 141,210
Two shootings, two dead and at least two on the... 36 min Mr Know It Now 14
Proof of God 1 hr you are lacking 428
Ace Hardware RIGGED Give-a-way 3 hr wow 9
jonathan montoya 6 hr mdcop 86
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••